WEN

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - New - 613 or 319 Body Cleansing Creme - 20% off follow-up A/D shipment

@LAMS wrote:

@yisbuff2 Last night on Periscope.  Chaz said he thought it would last 2 months.  But he also said it's hard for him to say exactly because it would depend on how you used it.  Hope that helps!

Thanks @LAMS! That makes sense.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - New - 613 or 319 Body Cleansing Creme - 20% off follow-up A/D shipment

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I'm presuming no one has tried this since it is so new, but does anyone have a sense of how long it would last? I have NO doubt that it is a great product. 16oz seems like a 2month supply to me, but perhaps I am incorrect.

TIA!

@yisbuff2@SurferWife and @ANewHue each use the BCC so hopefully they can give you some feedback on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I'm presuming no one has tried this since it is so new, but does anyone have a sense of how long it would last? I have NO doubt that it is a great product. 16oz seems like a 2month supply to me, but perhaps I am incorrect.

TIA!

@yisbuff2@SurferWife and @ANewHue each use the BCC so hopefully they can give you some feedback on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

TIA!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2  I can get about 3 months out of the 32 oz sometimes close to 4.  I was hoping the new one was offered in the larger size.  I only had a 16 oz once and it lasted about a month and a half or so.  I've been using the BCC exclusively for close to five years now.  I like having a stash because I fear running out.  I'm thinking about ordering the 319 but I'm really hoping they come in the larger size soon.

Trusted Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

TIA!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

TIA!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

TIA!

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@yisbuff2  I can get about 3 months out of the 32 oz sometimes close to 4.  I was hoping the new one was offered in the larger size.  I only had a 16 oz once and it lasted about a month and a half or so.  I've been using the BCC exclusively for close to five years now.  I like having a stash because I fear running out.  I'm thinking about ordering the 319 but I'm really hoping they come in the larger size soon.

Thanks @ANewHue!! I appreciate your input. Decisions, decisions.