WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - New - 613 or 319 Body Cleansing Creme - 20% off follow-up A/D shipment

[ Edited ]

Yay!!! Chaz's 613 and 319 Body Cleansing Cremes are finally here!!! Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze and @Drythe, I've incuded the ingredients decks below. -- The ingredients that are listed in bold are only found in the 613 Body Cleansing Creme (BCC). It looks as though the ingredients decks are quite similar; probably the added ingredients found in the 613 BCC are generally for fragrance (e.g. rosemary, vanilla, and basil). HD can probably tell everyone what the Polyquaternium­37PPG­1 Trideceth­6, and Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, and Lauryl Glucoside (found only in th 613 BCC) are for. -- Menthol is in each of the  ingredients decks and I have listed it in red so that it is easy to see. Smiley Happy

If your choose the WEN by Chaz Dean 16oz Body Cleansing Creme Auto-Delivery plan you can receive a follow-up shipment that is 20% off of the current featured price. 

If you can, please wait until Chaz's QVC shows to place your order because Chaz does not receive credit from QVC -- which helps to calculate the total number of Wen shows on QVC -- when we place orders outside of Chaz's QVC visits. *sigh* It's a shame that QVC chooses to calculate the number of Wen shows this way... but since that's the way the Q game is played, whenever possible (and sometimes it's just not possible *s*) it would be great if Wenners could place there orders during these times. Smiley Happy

Tune in to QVC for WEN by Chaz Dean - Hair & Body Care

Friday, October 7, 2016 from 6 – 7 p.m. ET and Saturday, October 8, 2016 from 6 – 7 a.m.6 – 8 p.m. ET and Sunday, October 9, 2016 from 1 – 3 a.m.4 – 5 p.m.8 – 9 p.m. ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Note:  The ingredients that are listed in bold are only found in the 613 Body Cleansing Creme (BCC). It looks as though the ingredients decks are quite similar; probably the added ingredients found in the 613 BCC are generally for fragrance (e.g. rosemary, vanilla, and basil). I don't know what Polyquaternium­37, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, and Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, and Lauryl Glucoside (found only in th 613 BCC) are for. -- Menthol is in each of the  ingredients decks (towards the end) and I have listed it in red so that it is easy to see.

Sixthirteen Ultra Nourishing Body Cleansing TreatmentIngredients 

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Ginger Root Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lemon Peel Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Vanillin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Oat Kernel Flour Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Seaweed Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Loquat Leaf Extract, Clove Flower Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit ExtractBasil Leaf ExtractBergamot Fruit Extract, Bamboo Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Lemon Peel Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Linseed Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Bergamit Fruit Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Patchouli Oil, Valine (L­Valine), Threonine (L­Threonine), Proline (L­Proline), Isoleucine (L­Isoleucine), Phenylalanine (L­Phenylaline), Histidine (L­Histidine), Alanine (L­Alanine), Serine (L­Serine), Arginine (L­Arginine), L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), MentholPolysorbate­60, Polyquaternium­37, Polysorbate­20, Phytantriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, PPG­1 Trideceth­6, Sodium Lactate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cetyl  Hydroxyethylcellulose, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/DicaprateDicaprylyl CarbonateLauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance. 

ThreeNineteen Ultra Nourishing Body Cleansing TreatmentIngredients

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Organic Olive Fruit Oil, Abyssinian Seed Oil, Ginger Root Extract, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lemon Peel Extract, Vanillin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Oat Kernel Flour Extract, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Seaweed Extract, Marsh Mallow/Althea Extract, Nutmeg Extract, Lotus Corniculatus Flower Extract, Honey Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Loquat Leaf Extract, Clove Flower Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Bamboo Extract, Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Lemon Peel Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Organic Evening Primrose Oil, Organic Jojoba Seed Oil, Organic Linseed Oil, Organic Starflower Seed Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Orange Peel Oil, Bergamit Fruit Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Patchouli Oil, Valine (L­Valine), Threonine (L­Threonine), Proline (L­Proline), Isoleucine (L­Isoleucine), Phenylalanine (L­Phenylaline), Histidine (L­Histidine), Alanine (L­Alanine), Serine (L­Serine), Arginine (L­Arginine), L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide­7, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C Ester), Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), MentholPolysorbate­60, Polysorbate­20, Phytantriol, Sodium PCA, PCA, Carbomer, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glycerin, Citric 
Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. 

Information Provided by WEN®

___

New
QVC Price: $48.00Featured Price: $43.80
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

New
QVC Price: $48.00Featured Price: $43.80
Available for 6 Easy Payments

___

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - New - 613 or 319 Body Cleansing Creme - 20% off follow-up A/D shipment

I ordered one (319, like anyone couldnt guess), I am now considering a second one after watching Chaz do his skin care routine. That 20% off the AD has me thinking hard about another order as well.

About the menthol, he said it is a small amount and its to stimulate blood flow. Coop verified "no sensitivity issues" for us ladies.

If I decide to order it will be during the 6 am show.

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - New - 613 or 319 Body Cleansing Creme - 20% off follow-up A/D shipment

I decided to take a chance since the menthol is so low on the ingredient deck. That with the 20% was my undoing.

Regular Contributor

Thanks @bebe777. I ordered last night, during the show, while sitting at a high school football game! Gotta love the app 😊 I can't wait to try this. I've been using POM body cleanser for many years and am just about out. I was getting worried since they don't seem to be restocking it on the Q. Then I heard about this product coming out. I just know it's going to be another winner!!!

Trusted Contributor

I'm presuming no one has tried this since it is so new, but does anyone have a sense of how long it would last? I have NO doubt that it is a great product. 16oz seems like a 2month supply to me, but perhaps I am incorrect.

TIA!

Respected Contributor

AMAZING!!!!  I got it on A/D!  Cannot wait until it gets here.  Got some more PJP CC while Chaz was on.  Thank you for posting that, bebe.  I had a hard time deciding so I chose 613.  Isn't that great 20% off the the follow-up shipment!  I did not know that was gonna happen until they said it in the show after I placed my order.  The ODO is cute too.  I think the prices are really great and six easy pays.

Honored Contributor

I ordered the 613 on AD. I live to have fragrance in my body cleanser. I prefer the 319 in the NBT so I can mix it with the oils for fragrance. I've been using the 613 CC for years as a BC,so I'm excited to try the new BC! The CC leaves my skin feeling clean & so soft & hydrated! We'll see if the BC tops it!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife I often use 613 & 319 CCs for body cleansing. I would love to hear how they compare for you Cat Very Happy

Regular Contributor

@yisbuff2 Last night on Periscope.  Chaz said he thought it would last 2 months.  But he also said it's hard for him to say exactly because it would depend on how you used it.  Hope that helps!

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I'm presuming no one has tried this since it is so new, but does anyone have a sense of how long it would last? I have NO doubt that it is a great product. 16oz seems like a 2month supply to me, but perhaps I am incorrect.

TIA!

@yisbuff2@SurferWife and @ANewHue each use the BCC so hopefully they can give you some feedback on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy