WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - NEW - special - Wen Men 32oz CC & (8) 2oz packets - $54.60

[ Edited ]

The WEN by Chaz Dean Men's 32 oz. Cleansing Cond. w/ Travel Box is a crazy good value (more like an ODO), and is Sale Priced at $54.60 with free S&H. -- The kit includes: 

* 32oz Wen Men Cleansing Condition -- $58.00 at QVC

* (8) 2oz. Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner packets -- essentially $29.00 at QVC

The WEN Men's CC - My first experience with it, Wen Men reviews and Wen Men Cleansing Conditioner threads have reviews of the Wen Men CC. Smiley Happy

___

For one and a half times the amount of a 32oz. bottle of Wen Men CC, you are paying $3.40 less than the regular price of the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Head to Toe Cleansing Conditioner which is $58.00 at QVC. -- Plus this new kit has free S&H. 

16oz of Wen Men CC in this new kit would be $18.20 plus free S&H (which is usually $3), making the real cost of 16oz of Wen Men CC $17.20. -- This compares well to the generally annual December TSV where (5) 16oz. CCs sell for $80 and which brings the cost down to $16 per 16oz CC bottle.

___

There is another Wen Men value kit which has been available for a while in both the single shipment WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Treatment Oil and the WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Cleansing Conditioner & Auto-Delivery option. -- This is also a great value and currently is avaiable at a $79.86 feature price. It also includes the Wen Men 4oz. Treatment Oil which sells for around $62 at QVC when it is available. -- I wanted to mention this kit (which I purchased a few month back), so that you can decide which value best suits your needs.

___

I love the Wen Men oriental scent which smells smells mysterious and exotic. -- Becasue today's kit is such a great value, I will be purchasing one of them. Smiley Happy

Chaz hasn't offered the Wen Men CC in any other kits (besides the 32oz CC and 4oz Oil duo). -- Unfortunately, as of this point, it just doesn't receive that much QVC on air time.

If you've been curious about the Wen Men CC, then this is probably the best time (and best value) to order it.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

cc: @FleaMktQn 

cc: @77yangya, you should be ordering the A/D option... probably in multiples. If you are ordering more than one Wen Men kit right now, I'd suggest that you order each of them individually. This will allow you more flexibility to change around future A/D dates. It will also allow you more flexibility to change around the total quanties ordered for future shipment. -- let me know if that makes sense to you.Smiley Happy -- ETA:  @77yangya, ooops I goofed!!! This Wen special offer isn't available on A/D. Sorry! -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Free Standard S&H
QVC Price: $66.00     Sale Price: $54.60
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - special - Wen Men 32oz CC & (8) 2oz packets - $54.60

@bebe777

This is a great deal.

Unfortunately I think many will be disappointed thinking, hoping, anticipating that a styling kit configuration of some sort was surely coming our way.

Adding  to this is the mens paste is no longer available and I believe there's a lot here that held out ordering in anticipation of this release. 

Still a great deal that I won't be buying this time around. 

Esteemed Contributor

Okay Chaz, next on my wish list is a Wen Men EDP.  Puleeze!

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Okay Chaz, next on my wish list is a Wen Men EDP.  Puleeze!

@rochelleS @77yangya and @FleaMktQn, lol, I think I'd be in on that as well. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@bebe777

This is a great deal.

Unfortunately I think many will be disappointed thinking, hoping, anticipating that a styling kit configuration of some sort was surely coming our way.

Adding  to this is the mens paste is no longer available and I believe there's a lot here that held out ordering in anticipation of this release. 

Still a great deal that I won't be buying this time around. 

I agree. I had thought about trying Wen Men but if this is the Father's Day kit that had been talked about I'm not interested.

Respected Contributor

Hi bebe!  Yes, this does make alot of sense to me.  I have Wen Men CC on AD, I think I have 3 or 4 of them but I'm gonna get this, it's a better deal!  Your description of the scent is very good.  I want it to be my signature scent.  I'm kind of disappointed that Chaz didn't bring the SC and oil and make one kit but like you said, it does not get alot of air time, hardly any at all, I understand.  My husband keeps telling me, it's not getting enough attention so he's not gonna run up alot of it just to sit and not sell.  I feel like crying every time I hear this so he kind of just says nothing.  Oh well.  Maybe some day.  Thank you for telling me about the better deal.  I don't know why it didn't occur to me.  I must be asleep at the switch!  XO

Honored Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

Hi bebe!  Yes, this does make alot of sense to me.  I have Wen Men CC on AD, I think I have 3 or 4 of them but I'm gonna get this, it's a better deal!  Your description of the scent is very good.  I want it to be my signature scent.  I'm kind of disappointed that Chaz didn't bring the SC and oil and make one kit but like you said, it does not get alot of air time, hardly any at all, I understand.  My husband keeps telling me, it's not getting enough attention so he's not gonna run up alot of it just to sit and not sell.  I feel like crying every time I hear this so he kind of just says nothing.  Oh well.  Maybe some day.  Thank you for telling me about the better deal.  I don't know why it didn't occur to me.  I must be asleep at the switch!  XO

@77yangya, I'm so glad you understand what I was saying because I felt