WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - NEW - MIF or BGT Texturizing Treatment Spray - $29.96 feature price

[ Edited ]

20161015_215644.jpgReceived my MIF TTS today! I had company all day, so what I did just now is used about 10 sprays total on my dry hair as a test of how it does with dry hair. I was wearing my hair in loose, natural waves today anyway. I have to say, I really am pleased with the results so far. My curls amped up just a bit and got a bit better defined!  I took this photo of the back of my hair using the bathroom mirror, I know its not the best!

Tomorrow after I do my cleanse and remoist I will use it on wet hair and will see what happens then. So far I really am happy with it!

Valued Contributor

@Wen_Woman That looks beautiful!  Looking forward to how it went on your wet hair!

Super Contributor

@Wen_Woman gorgeous

Valued Contributor

Gorgeous curls @Wen_Woman!

I received my BGT TTS yesterday. You have inspired me to try it later today. I have a bit of a natural wave, can't wait to see how it works for me.

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Valued Contributor

Oh, do let me know how you like it, @Debzzz.....I am liking it more on dry hair, especially second day hair! 

Respected Contributor

I have now used the MIF TTS 3 times and I give it a 👍! No crunchiness either which is good bc crunchiness would make it a "no go" then. Long term use is when I would notice if its drying to my hair at all. But, since I don't foresee it as an every day product I should be fine. 

Respected Contributor

@AmericanBulldogMom wrote:

I have now used the MIF TTS 3 times and I give it a 👍! No crunchiness either which is good bc crunchiness would make it a "no go" then. Long term use is when I would notice if its drying to my hair at all. But, since I don't foresee it as an every day product I should be fine. 

Bc I love the MIF TTS I decided to go ahead and order it in the BGT (bc I love that scent too). Used 1st time this morning. Worked great. I love the added body these give and there's no crunchy hair. Great wave/curl definition too with no frizz. No signs of drying my hair out yet either.  Good job Chaz!! 

Honored Contributor

I love the MIF Texture spray too, although I must say my never fail me, go to item for waves & curl definition is the finishing treatment cream. It's so hydrating and my wavy curls keep their definition all day. Even if I cleanse at night, I will still use the finishing treatment cream and my hair needs nothing the next morning. I think it's his most powerful, yet under-rated styling product. I don't understand why it doesn't get more attention.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I love the MIF Texture spray too, although I must say my never fail me, go to item for waves & curl definition is the finishing treatment cream. It's so hydrating and my wavy curls keep their definition all day. Even if I cleanse at night, I will still use the finishing treatment cream and my hair needs nothing the next morning. I think it's his most powerful, yet under-rated styling product. I don't understand why it doesn't get more attention.

@SurferWife I agree. I love the FTC but it never seems to be on air and no one ever really talks about it much.

Valued Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SurferWife - I've wondered that, also - Chaz never mentions it, yet it works so well. Just a pea-sized amount makes my hair so soft and shiny and holds it all in place.