WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - May 2020

@RawkinFoodieOh how fun you found Wen!...

I don't have any stashes, but maybe someday. My Hub uses it & for having a super short hair cut he sure uses alot!..lol

Respected Contributor

Wow, SurferWife, you got a great pair of stems!  LOL  What sexy legs!!!!  Not only that but what a beautiful shot!!! I only wish I lived where you live!  I guess it's all relative though.  Yes, Toby's fur looks great too!  Ya know, it's funny, Chaz does shots like this on his fan page too!!  Thank you for posting, loved it!

Trusted Contributor

there are a few Wen products being sold on Zulily today in the color wow category.

Honored Contributor

Got a jury summons; wonder how that works! ha!  Maybe it is virtual. Hmmmm....

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

Got a jury summons; wonder how that works! ha!  Maybe it is virtual. Hmmmm....

OH my goodness!  If you have a cell, you can listen in and that probably would be good enough, however, there is a caveat here.  I, myself would HAVE to be there to judge fairly.  It's just how I am.  I'm sure others can do it virtually.  I don't get called.  They don't want me.  Anyway, before lock down, I had the beginning of a root canal done.  I still had the virgin tooth there but it has been six to eight weeks since.  This morning the doctor said I could come in.  They were in "haz mat" suits but the doctor said and I heard him verbatim say, oh, this is practically worn completely away.  I'm gonna need more posts.  He did extensive work or else I lose the tooth.  Anyway, enough about me.  Let's see, jury duty.  Hope it's not a big case, it would be very difficult to make a decision.  World Traveler, I believe they picked a good one in you!  Let us know what happens.  I mean not with the case but how it get done!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @RawkinFoodie. So nice to see ur post hope all is well. I too still have some stash of WCM. I am also a Fall/Winter (in a Wen only). I’m stocked with plenty of SHP for the Symmee months. Don’t be a stranger!
Honored Contributor

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.24.30 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.24.52 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-05-23 at 8.25.21 AM.png

Honored Contributor

Toby got his summer cut!

5879590B-54F0-4FC5-ADB8-34666EBFCEEB.jpeg

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife OMG! How adorable our new mascot is! Something tells me he is one spoiled dog and loving every minute of his new fame! That face would be a PERFECT snapshot for his nickname/photo when he posts. Hint, hint. Heart

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@SurferWife OMG! How adorable our new mascot is! Something tells me he is one spoiled dog and loving every minute of his new fame! That face would be a PERFECT snapshot for his nickname/photo when he posts. Hint, hint. Heart

@World Traveler 

Am I able to have a secondary user account for Toby to post on the forums?  Back when I was on Facebook (deleted account long ago) I created a page for Toby but it was a pain to keep up.

Yesterday we had a beach party birthday bash for Toby & me.  He turned 10 on 5/15 & I turned the big 54 on 5/20.  We had boiled shrimp, hamburgers, potato-Mac salad, mai tais & of course sweet tea for our non-alcohol drinker friend.  It was fun.  The couple who came over made me a homemade pineapple-cocounut upside down cake!  I might have a piece with my coffee come to think of it!  They brought their little dog to play with Toby.  Toby is pooped today after a fun-filled day on the beach yesterday.  He is already napping & it's only 8:25 am!

😂🌴🤣😎

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.