WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Monthly Chat - May 2020

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife I think Toby would be up to the task; however, most of the photos are of lounging around at the beach or smiling pretty. Would Toby want to pose on a treadmill like Dooters does! ha!  Or like that photo of Dooters with a new bride out on the beach. Heart 

Frequent Contributor

Dooters thanks you so much for your support.  He's over his quarantine.  He's not one to follow the herd.  He's still a WEN Pets user though.  He's doing whatever he can to avoid the treadmill.  He's not very successful however.  LOL

Dooters_Loose.png

Esteemed Contributor

@Hair Today Gone Tomorrow - Dooters is looking good - I don't blame him one bit for trying to avoid the treadmill, lol.

Frequent Contributor

Siri.jpg

He's doing great.  QVC app at the ready, not to mention Amazon Prime.  He's covered all his bases during this challenging time.....

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

From Chaz:

Looks like we all Love the New Cloud Sofa from Restoration Hardware. Saturday Night Slumber.

Chaz sofa.jpg

Honored Contributor

Toby doesn't believe in treadmills.  He prefers walking on the beach...not too far, though!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife Has he ever ridden in an ATV on the beach?

Honored Contributor

@World Traveler 

No, he hasn't been on an ATV, but he has been on my SUP (stand-up paddle board).  He's a bit apprehensive & doesn't like it when I fall!  He has a float, so I'll get in the water & put him in his float.  He much prefers to hang out in a lounge chair under the umbrella.  He's not really a fan of the ocean.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

Toby doesn't believe in treadmills.  He prefers walking on the beach...not too far, though!

I think Dooters and Toby would be great friends.  Both prefer the beach!  He's ready to go back once things are safe.  Luckily we have a great beach for horses near us but, I would really love to ride in Hawaii.  I know he would love it.  Beach.jpg

Respected Contributor

Hey, I got an idea.....now, this is impossible but I would've loved to have ridden on a horse with Heston, like in the movie when he rode with "Nova".  Now THAT would be a day dream and a half!  LOL!