WEN

Honored Contributor

@nikki48 wrote:

I'm glad Chaz addressed the CFC issue. He said it is an environmentally safe formula.

@nikki48, I'm soooo glad he mentioned that. I saw some kind of dust up about it a while earlier. That puts that nonsense to rest.

Honored Contributor

lol, Jack is sugh a cutie. What a silver fox. Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

Wow. Chaz just said that after this visit he won't be back for two months. So he won't be back until June?

Respected Contributor

I notice they stopped putting salon prices up for the 'deal' summary, thank goodness. That also tells us the spray will normally be $40.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

Aloha Everyone!  I am really said I can't order this TSV.  Hoping

for some great ODOs.  Happy Spring To All!!!!

Hi @AlohaSun! It's too bad they don't offer free shipping since they charge so much for you.

Hi @HSB1204  I'm hoping for some free shipping.  They can't send this TSV

to Hawaii because of the Finishing Treatment Spray...Alcohol content.

@AlohaSun, they really need to offer you two some free S&H for TSV day. Smiley Happy

@bebe777 When these types of great deals happen, I wish the Q would let us

change out the alcohol containing item for some equivalent product.  but, I 

guess I'm only dreaming that it will ever happen.

@AlohaSun, I was thinking the same thing. It seems only fair for you and @SurferWife. *s*

Valued Contributor
Hi there fellow Wen guys & gals! I haven't been around the forums much lately. I have been holding out on placing any small Wen orders until the TSV airing. I was thinking about skipping the TSV. However, after seeing Chaz demo the Light hairspray on Wendy, I decided to get the TSV in CA to try for the first time & LAV since I am currently out of LAV CC. I also picked up the texture balm in LAV & FTC to try for the first time.
Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

I'm joining in on the chat, Bebe, thanks for the reminder to join the conversation.  I was so sure I wasn't going to order this TSV, since my last AD of the Fall TSV just went into process earlier today, but in the end I am just too curious about the Finishing Spray, and the deal on the 32oz CC and SC all by themselves, even if I wind up not liking the Light products, is too good a deal to pass up.  I have a ton of TT, but am down to only one Fig, so I ordered that. 

And HSB1204 and AlohaSun, I am guessing that you can't order this TSV because of the pressurized can of finishing spray not being able to be shipped to where you live, Hawaii?  That is so sad, I wish we could order for you and mail the packages to you, but odds are the USPS wouldn't let us do that, either.  <SIGH>  My naturally rebellious streak is steaming, trying to weasel a way around this problem, and chittering with frustration.....

Editing in because in between when I started my reply and when I posted it I found, going back to read, that it's the alcohol content in the spray.  Still doing the "weasel thinking", not coming up with a solution...........yet!

HI @CamilleP, and thank you so much for your kind words. It's great to see you here. Smiley Happy

I have the world's worst (most fragile) hair and I just started using the Volumizing Treeament Spray which has alcohol in it. Chaz uses the kinder alcohols. It has added a bit of volume... and it hasn't dried my hair out. Thank you Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

I think you should give this TSV a try. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48 wrote:

Hi girls, I grabbed my TSV in Pomegranate. I can't wait to try the new products. 

Yay @nikki48!!! I'm going to begetting one in the Cucumber Aloe. I better not wait too long because the CA option tends to sell out quickly when it's included in the TSVs. Smiley Happy

@bebe777Yes, what are you doing here? Better start shopping! Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204 I'm going to chat for the first hour, get my rice at 12:37am and then place my order in the second hour. Smiley Happy

@HSB1204 Just wandering, are you cooking right on the stovetop or using an 

electric rice cooker which also keeps it warm?  If you don't have one, these

are worth it.  It can also cook/steam other foods.

@AlohaSun and @HSB1204, 12:41am ET and I'm eating brown rice with braggs amino acids. Yum!!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Diva1Donna wrote:
Hi there fellow Wen guys & gals! I haven't been around the forums much lately. I have been holding out on placing any small Wen orders until the TSV airing. I was thinking about skipping the TSV. However, after seeing Chaz demo the Light hairspray on Wendy, I decided to get the TSV in CA to try for the first time & LAV since I am currently out of LAV CC. I also picked up the texture balm in LAV & FTC to try for the first time.

Hi @Diva1Donna! The FTC is great. I still have a giant tube that I'm working my way through.

Oh, I finally got to try the SGGT oil since I ordered it from Chaz's website and got it 50% off. It still seems like a fairly light scent but at least this one smells of something unlike the one I got from QVC last year.

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

I searched for One Day Only Price and found several Wen ODOs but apparently you can't actually buy them now so QVC must be saving them for later.

@HSB1204 Where/How/What Is It.

@AlohaSunWen - Alert - 3 Seasonal ODOs & 2 Seasonal kits Smiley Happy

___

Thanks to @HSB1204 for the heads up on these specials. Smiley Happy

There are three different types of Seasonal ODOs plus 2 Seasonal kits. -- I'll be doing a price breakdown later and senting out alert notices at that time (by 6-8sm ET)

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

FREE STANDARD S&H
QVC Price: $97.00One Day Only Price: $79.96
Available for 6 Easy Payments

______

______

Recently On Air
QVC Price: $77.00One Day Only Price: $63.64
Available for 6 Easy Payments

__

Recently On Air