WEN

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

Yes there will be a new Fall scent, as @Suz585 who visited Chaz's salon recently had it used on her hair (or at least got to sniff it) and says she loved it.

@HappyDaze @segrl21 The formula Chaz used on my hair the end of January did not have any floral scent, at least not to my nose. There was no floral wording in the name. In fact, the three word name he used with me, each word has been used before in another formula. 

@Suz585 thank you! HAHA, I think I can guess one of the words- "Fall"? Smiley Very Happy

@HappyDaze, lol, you make it sound like a dirty word. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 ever so gently whispers F-A-S * 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 that is mean! Trying to give me more nightmares? I had an absolutely horrible night and day today and the last thing I want to hear are those three nasty words, lol!

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

Yes there will be a new Fall scent, as @Suz585 who visited Chaz's salon recently had it used on her hair (or at least got to sniff it) and says she loved it.

@HappyDaze @segrl21 The formula Chaz used on my hair the end of January did not have any floral scent, at least not to my nose. There was no floral wording in the name. In fact, the three word name he used with me, each word has been used before in another formula. 

@Suz585 thank you! HAHA, I think I can guess one of the words- "Fall"? Smiley Very Happy

@HappyDaze, lol, you make it sound like a dirty word. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 ever so gently whispers F-A-S * 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 that is mean! Trying to give me more nightmares? I had an absolutely horrible night and day today and the last thing I want to hear are those three nasty words, lol!

@HappyDaze, tee hee Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 TIme to start the Wen puzzle game to figure out the new scent, I guess. Cat LOL

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@jennys kid - FYI - I only saw the SHL & SOB up on 3/1 - never saw SGGT at all - 

@riley1 SGGT was there the night before March 1. I saw it in a 32 oz. bottle but figured I had time to decide whether or not I wanted to order.

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@jennys kid - FYI - I only saw the SHL & SOB up on 3/1 - never saw SGGT at all - 

@riley1 SGGT was there the night before March 1. I saw it in a 32 oz. bottle but figured I had time to decide whether or not I wanted to order.

@riley1 @HSB1204 I saw it available in a 32 oz bottle too (on QVC) that is why I was shocked when she had said it was gone and I assumed it must already be sold out.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@riley1 @HSB1204 I saw it available in a 32 oz bottle too (on QVC) that is why I was shocked when she had said it was gone and I assumed it must already be sold out.

@HappyDaze Yes, and when you search for the 32 oz. spring seasonal on QVC it still mentions all three options underneath it so I would assume they must be getting more. That or they really must not have had a lot if it sold out that quickly. 

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@HappyDaze Yes, and when you search for the 32 oz. spring seasonal on QVC it still mentions all three options underneath it so I would assume they must be getting more. That or they really must not have had a lot if it sold out that quickly. 

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 and @riley1, for this past Seasonal year, when they do have the ODOs for Seasonals I've noticed that the least popular Seasonal frequently sells out the fastest. 

Occasionally the host gives some general information about how many of each ODO scent are left. I've generally noticed that they may say something like 1,600 Winter Vanilla Mint left and 1,200 Winter White Citrus left, but only 200 Winter Cranberry MInt left. -- It always leaves me to believe that not many of the least popular Seasonal are brought in... whether it's for general stock or for a special offer. -- I'm guessing that, in keeping with that policy, they probably brought a lot less of the least popular CC which for the spring would be Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT). 

I'm sure that SGGT will be available for Chaz's visit on March 19th. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I wonder if SGGT oil will get posted? I want two and if it's in short supply, I'd better order from Chaz. I think it would go great with 319 CC when my SGGT CC is gone, too. If it's not up in a week, I'll give the salon a call and check on supply.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Honored Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I wonder if SGGT oil will get posted? I want two and if it's in short supply, I'd better order from Chaz. I think it would go great with 319 CC when my SGGT CC is gone, too. If it's not up in a week, I'll give the salon a call and check on supply.

@Kjelle, I want the Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT) oil as well... especially since it looks as thouhg SGGT is headed back to the Wen Vault. 

I'm sure QVC will bring some in because Chaz had said that all of the ancillary products for the Seasonals would also be available at QVC for this seasonal year... within their respective seasons, of course. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

@HappyDaze @HSB1204 and @riley1, for this past Seasonal year, when they do have the ODOs for Seasonals I've noticed that the least popular Seasonal frequently sells out the fastest. 

Occasionally the host gives some general information about how many of each ODO scent are left. I've generally noticed that they may say something like 1,600 Winter Vanilla Mint left and 1,200 Winter White Citrus left, but only 200 Winter Cranberry MInt left. -- It always leaves me to believe that not many of the least popular Seasonal are brought in... whether it's for general stock or for a special offer. -- I'm guessing that, in keeping with that policy, they probably brought a lot less of the least popular CC which for the spring would be Spring Gardenia Green Tea (SGGT). 

I'm sure that SGGT will be available for Chaz's visit on March 19th. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes especially since he has it available on his site.