WEN

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'ALL - SOB OIL IS EVERYTHING!!! I haven't been around much because too much life and now I'm swept up in some serious activism, but I've missed you. I also forgot that I ordered the SOB oil. It came today, and I just got home to open it. OMG it smells like honeysuckle with a hint of citrus JUST LIKE REAL ORANGE BLOSSOMS!!! It is the most exquite thing in the world. I kind of want to eat it, but I won't. I put it all over my body and now I smell soooooooo good. SO GOOD. I needed this. THANKS TEAM WEN.

Now I want 100 bottles of it for every minute of every day.

@yisbuff2  I'm so glad you love it Heart The SOB oil is one of the few oils I don't have Woman Surprised but I have so much I just can't justify getting more Woman Sad unless I find it at the flea market for a real deal Smiley Wink

Just want to mention that I have some BGT SC & RTM and a MIF RTM waiting for you when we get together, got um at the flea market for $5 each Smiley Very Happy Want to let you know so you don't pay the big price from QVC Smiley Wink

You are the sweetest @FleaMktQn! I can't wait to come and solicit your stand as well as take you for coffee/tea/hard liquor as you choose. LOL.

Although I am a fan of reasonable choices, this one may be worth being unreasonable. OMG the smell is SO AMAZING.

@yisbuff2 I am really lookin forward to meeting you too Woman Very Happy

I would really love for you to come to our Store, You will be amazed Smiley Wink

We'll make it happen soon Smiley Wink I love coffee & tea Heart

Almost never drink liquor, but got nuthin against it Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'ALL - SOB OIL IS EVERYTHING!!! I haven't been around much because too much life and now I'm swept up in some serious activism, but I've missed you. I also forgot that I ordered the SOB oil. It came today, and I just got home to open it. OMG it smells like honeysuckle with a hint of citrus JUST LIKE REAL ORANGE BLOSSOMS!!! It is the most exquite thing in the world. I kind of want to eat it, but I won't. I put it all over my body and now I smell soooooooo good. SO GOOD. I needed this. THANKS TEAM WEN.

@yisbuff2  I'm so glad you love it Heart The SOB oil is one of the few oils I don't have Woman Surprised but I have so much I just can't justify getting more Woman Sad unless I find it at the flea market for a real deal Smiley Wink

Just want to mention that I have some BGT SC & RTM and a MIF RTM waiting for you when we get together, got um at the flea market for $5 each Smiley Very Happy Want to let you know so you don't pay the big price from QVC Smiley Wink

You are the sweetest @FleaMktQn! I can't wait to come and solicit your stand as well as take you for coffee/tea/hard liquor as you choose. LOL.

Although I am a fan of reasonable choices, this one may be worth being unreasonable. OMG the smell is SO AMAZING.

@yisbuff2 I am really lookin forward to meeting you too Woman Very Happy

I would really love for you to come to our Store, You will be amazed Smiley Wink

We'll make it happen soon Smiley Wink I love coffee & tea Heart

Almost never drink liquor, but got nuthin against it Woman Very Happy

@FleaMktQn I do not drink alcohol, but I also have nothing against it. We will keep it g rated. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 This would be a good time to give you my email addy. Hit be right back here & I'll post it. Once you get it I'll delete real quick

hit! I will grab and use for quick deleting.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FleaMktQn got it! SENT!

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@FleaMktQn The SOB smells amazing so I hope you can find a bottle at the flea market!

Respected Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 I agree! I Heart the SOB oil!

It has kicked my desire to hoard into high gear @HSB1204!

@yisbuff2 As long as it's only Wen that you're hoarding that's okay. Cat Tongue

Trusted Contributor

@Hilary77 wrote:

Wen is on easy pay tonight! Anyone getting anything??

No, I'm trying to shop more during Team Wen's Q appearances because we know how much everyone loves when Chaz is on air.Smiley Tongue

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@yisbuff2 I agree! I Heart the SOB oil!

It has kicked my desire to hoard into high gear @HSB1204!

@yisbuff2 As long as it's only Wen that you're hoarding that's okay. Cat Tongue

On the next episode of "Hoarders".....

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️