WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

Interesting News!

I just heard from a friend who knows how much I love my hair, but who hasn't quite caught on to the creative, uniqueness and WENDERFULNESS OF WEN!  She just tweeted me about a new product that:

replenishes hair’s shape and volume between shampoos (now you know that can't be Chaz, right, between ShamPoos?), enabling the creation of a new style without washing!  Apparently it infuses nourishment into the hair & scalp with amazing regenerative properties and anti-bacterial benefits. Styling that’s good for your hair!  She says it's supposed to extend the life of your style and add volume. No need to apply additional styling products! 

What a novel idea!!! Smiley Happy

I believe she said it was called Re-Treatment Mist (no, Chaz already created that), or ReActivator Treatment Spray, something like that.  Anyway it's flammable!  YIKES!

I think I'll stick with the amazing RE-Treatment Mist by Chaz Dean ~ WEN.  Which BTW I just purchased in Lilac!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe, lol, thanks for sharing that. Smiley Happy

As if we needed any more confirmation that our guy creates one good new product after another... other hair care manufactures keep on cloning his great ideas... and generally with poor Wen dupes. Smiley Wink

Yay Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 wrote:

As if we needed any more confirmation that our guy creates one good new product after another... other hair care manufactures keep on cloning his great ideas... and generally with poor Wen dupes. Smiley Wink

Yay Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777

That's SO true.  Smiley Happy

I also got word that the same person is creating a  Nourishing Body Butter!   Hydrating Body Butter is a velvety-soft, non-greasy cream for the skin. It is intensely hydrating and absorbs quickly to relieve dryness.  Remarkable ingredient,  provides the ultimate nourishment for skin that feels restored and renewed. High in anti-oxidants, deep moisturizing benifits, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. 

Nope,  This is NOT our WENderful Chaz Dean WEN NBT, but a 'new' NBB!  Smiley Happy

Just like the 'new' RTS is NOT Chaz's Dean's product RTM  Smiley Happy

It must be true, imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery!  Smiley Happy

#IAmTeamWEN   Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor
Love 3-19!! Moisturizer FF version. Love WEN!!!!💋
Honored Contributor

I can tell Chaz will be on soon! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

Yay Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

@bebe777

That's SO true.  Smiley Happy

I also got word that the same person is creating a  Nourishing Body Butter!   Hydrating Body Butter is a velvety-soft, non-greasy cream for the skin. It is intensely hydrating and absorbs quickly to relieve dryness.  Remarkable ingredient,  provides the ultimate nourishment for skin that feels restored and renewed. High in anti-oxidants, deep moisturizing benifits, as well as anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties. 

Nope,  This is NOT our WENderful Chaz Dean WEN NBT, but a 'new' NBB!  Smiley Happy

Just like the 'new' RTS is NOT Chaz's Dean's product RTM  Smiley Happy

It must be true, imitation IS the sincerest form of flattery!  Smiley Happy

#IAmTeamWEN   Heart

Ah well someone is trying to jump on the WEN $$ making BANDWAGON! Can't blame them for trying but rarely are the dupes that come along better than the originals.

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777

Thanks for asking about me on the Andrew Lesman thread. I did not want to hi-jack the conversation over there talking about WEN, so I decided to reply to you over here. I am still around and doing well, I will occasionally read what is going on with the WEN ladies but for the most part I deliberately try to stay away from this forum.

It has nothing to do with you wonderful ladies, it's just that I am not as strong as some of you. I have absolutely no need to purchase any WEN CC's this year. I cut my hair super short back in December, and I am over flowing with products.  This summer I do plan on picking up more of the Wen Oils and I have wanted to try the mousse, but other than that. Nada. When I visit this forum I get excited and caught up in the WEN frenzy and I end up making purchases that I do not need. (LOL) I know that some ladies believe that you can never have too much WEN (smile) but I believe that you can.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@bebe777

Thanks for asking about me on the Andrew Lesman thread. I did not want to hi-jack the conversation over there talking about WEN, so I decided to reply to you over here. I am still around and doing well, I will occasionally read what is going on with the WEN ladies but for the most part I deliberately try to stay away from this forum.

It has nothing to do with you wonderful ladies, it's just that I am not as strong as some of you. I have absolutely no need to purchase any WEN CC's this year. I cut my hair super short back in December, and I am over flowing with products.  This summer I do plan on picking up more of the Wen Oils and I have wanted to try the mousse, but other than that. Nada. When I visit this forum I get excited and caught up in the WEN frenzy and I end up making purchases that I do not need. (LOL) I know that some ladies believe that you can never have too much WEN (smile) but I believe that you can.

@icezeus well I am glad you are chatting with us on the Walking Dead posts- I always enjoy your posts and it is fun, isn't it! And no risk buying anything, lol! Smiley Wink 

I totally get what you are saying about WEN and buying, etc. I too believe you can have too much WEN  that is why I only buy the ones I really like. I just think if I do that and don't create a stash, it leaves it open for me to buy anything in the future that may catch my eye without the guilt of the overwhelming stash I built up previously. It is only my hubby and I so we don't go through WEN real fast so I'd worry about things going bad before I can use it up. And there are always so many good deals and TSVs to be had throughout the year too. So I get it! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze

I really do enjoy our walking dead posts. I would purchase Rick or Daryl if they were offered. LOL! There is no telling when an apocalypse might  happen and you need men like them around.

Honored Contributor

@icezeus wrote:

@HappyDaze

I really do enjoy our walking dead posts. I would purchase Rick or Daryl if they were offered. LOL! There is no telling when an apocalypse might  happen and you need men like them around.

@icezeus HAHHAHA! No doubt! If it were buy more save more, I'd probably also purchase Carol and then throw in Jesus for good measure. Smiley Wink Carol would be good for her ability to infiltrate a society and bring good intel back (AND awesome fighting skills)  while Jesus...well, let's just say a girl's gotta scratch an itch once in awhile, even during the apocolypse! HAHA did I really SAY that out loud??!  Smiley Wink