WEN

Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204@yisbuff2 @sailor_moon there is a reason they don't let Hoarders help other Hoarders clean out their place!!

Oh @HappyDaze you with your LOGIC and your GOOD SENSE! Smiley LOLWoman LOL Perhaps I can start a side business as an Excess Wen Removal Consultant. Avoiding the word hoarder means I can stack it to the ceiling while still claiming to be reasonable, right?

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Wenners!  Just peeking in!

I used Fig last week.  The results were great, but the scent really got to me. It, and every allergen in the free world settled in my sinuses.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Hi Bebe!  Great posts as usual.  I think Wen Men is rice based, not soy.  I'm a Wen Men fan and if you can tell me if Chaz is gonna put out some Wen Men I can spritz on me and keep the scent I'll give ya a nickel!  Just kidding.  I know everyone is bonkers over the Lilac scented stuff but it just didn't work for me.  I use the CC but the perfume, I didn't like.  I did not post my opinion on QVC's site though.  It's getting great reviews and I want Chaz to be happy.  I saw some really cruel reviews on his other perfumes too which made me feel bad.  Anyhow, I think Wen Men is rice based though and it has the bamboo water too.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @77yangya Wen Men has Rice Protein. And actually, quite great ingredient list! Smiley Happy   Ingredients:

WEN Men Hair and Body Cleansing Conditioner

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bamboo Water, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Behentrimonium
Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Bamboo Extract, Amber Extract, Eucalyptus Oil, Ginger Root
Extract, Bergamot Fruit Extract, Patchouli Leaf Extract, Coriander Extract, Cardamomum
Seed Extract, Vanillin, Aloe Vera Leaf Extract, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Wild Cherry Fruit
Extract, Goji Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Chamomile Flower/Leaf Extract, Marigold Flower
Extract, Green Tea Extract, Seaweed Extract, Passion Fruit Flower Extract, Ruby Red
Grapefruit Extract, Meyer Lemon Fruit Extract, Lemon Peel Extract, Orange Flower Extract,
Green Tea Leaf Extract, White Tea Leaf Extract, Rooibos Red Tea Extract, Black Tea Leaf
Extract, Menthol, Panthenol (Pro­Vitamin B5), Palmitoyl Tripeptide­1, Palmitoyl
Tetrapeptide­7, L­Valine, L­Threonine, L­Proline, L­Isoleucine, L­Phenylaline, L­Histidine,
L­Alanine, L­Serine, L­Arginine, L­Aspartic Acid, Glycine, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Glycerin,
PCA, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Citric Acid, Amodimethicone, Carbomer, Polysorbate­60,
Polysorbate­20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine,
Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Fragrance.

Respected Contributor

Hi!  Yeah, I made a lot of boo boos too.  I found that this is a better way for me to get the best benefits of the CC leave in and styling creme.   Chaz mentioned in the show that he makes sure his hair is directly out of the water stream before applying his leave in stuff.  Even if a moment has gone by he will go back into the stream making his head/hair soaking wet.  I do that too.  The thing I was doing wrong was that I would first put in my leave in and then twist BUT wring it and then apply styling creme and mousse if I were gonna use mousse.  I now apply leave in and twist it in but I don't wring.  I then apply styling creme and twist in and then if that's all I'm gonna put back then I wring so that water doesn't drip all over me.  I don't put my hair in a towel.  I just put it up in a big clip.  It's very long so I just twist it up and clip on top of head.  It is really amazing that as I'm raking in the styling creme my hair feels like it's plumping.  I guess to sum it up I don't wring out any water until everything has been applied that's gonna be put in after cleansing and shower are done.  Leave in is very important to me.  Leave in and styling creme I will not do without.  Mousse and gloss and everything else I do sometimes.  I tell ya, people look at me and they actually turn their heads while I'm walking because my hair is amazing from the Wen.  Some compliment.  People I know compliment me over and over.  Wen is so amazing.

Honored Contributor

@77yangya

I WILL NOT do without my WEN SC.

My hair loves it!  Right now I'm so happy with the Lilac!  Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'ALL - SOB OIL IS EVERYTHING!!! I haven't been around much because too much life and now I'm swept up in some serious activism, but I've missed you. I also forgot that I ordered the SOB oil. It came today, and I just got home to open it. OMG it smells like honeysuckle with a hint of citrus JUST LIKE REAL ORANGE BLOSSOMS!!! It is the most exquite thing in the world. I kind of want to eat it, but I won't. I put it all over my body and now I smell soooooooo good. SO GOOD. I needed this. THANKS TEAM WEN.

Now I want 100 bottles of it for every minute of every day.

@yisbuff2 I agree! I Heart the SOB oil!

It has kicked my desire to hoard into high gear @HSB1204!

@yisbuff2 As long as it's only Wen that you're hoarding that's okay. Cat Tongue

On the next episode of "Hoarders".....

@sailor_moon now let's tell the truth: if there was a specific Wen hoarder being helped on a show, wouldn't we all be willing to be the cleanup crew? Woman LOL

@yisbuff2, in the spirit of generosity, I would be more than happy to help out a FAS🍎 hoarder.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Trusted Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204@yisbuff2 @sailor_moon there is a reason they don't let Hoarders help other Hoarders clean out their place!!

@HappyDaze,  why not? The experience could  be cathartic.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@sailor_moon wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

Y'ALL - SOB OIL IS EVERYTHING!!! I haven't been around much because too much life and now I'm swept up in some serious activism, but I've missed you. I also forgot that I ordered the SOB oil. It came today, and I just got home to open it. OMG it smells like honeysuckle with a hint of citrus JUST LIKE REAL ORANGE BLOSSOMS!!! It is the most exquite thing in the world. I kind of want to eat it, but I won't. I put it all over my body and now I smell soooooooo good. SO GOOD. I needed this. THANKS TEAM WEN.

Now I want 100 bottles of it for every minute of every day.

@yisbuff2 I agree! I Heart the SOB oil!

It has kicked my desire to hoard into high gear @HSB1204!

@yisbuff2 As long as it's only Wen that you're hoarding that's okay. Cat Tongue

On the next episode of "Hoarders".....

@sailor_moon now let's tell the truth: if there was a specific Wen hoarder being helped on a show, wouldn't we all be willing to be the cleanup crew? Woman LOL

@yisbuff2, in the spirit of generosity, I would be more than happy to help out a FAS🍎 hoarder.

@sailor_moon If I was part of the cleanup crew and heard that there would be FAS I'd probably have to call in sick that day. I'm sure @bebe777 wouldn't mind going in my place, though. Cat Tongue