WEN

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

wait so they offer the seasonals 32oz on AD? If so, I am going to wait to order SHL on AD just in case they don't do the gallons.

@bebe777 I hope you like PJP too but I am afraid if you are not fond of rose scents, you may not really enjoy this scent. Smiley Sad

@HappyDaze The seasonals are usually available on AD. I ordered a bottle of FTP on AD last year and I did the same with the spring seasonal last year.

Okay then I will wait to order one until AD is offered. Thanks @HSB1204

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

Hello Wenners!

Its been forever since I've been able to post, today is the first day I've ventured out!  Basketball season was super busy 😀🏀

I saw I missed the Feb PJP, but I've been so in love with BGT still, that I haven't ventured far in my WEN journey.  Only TT, which I found out I really love and my original POM.  I tried the FTP, but it was too moisturizing for my fine hair.

I'm looking forward to spring/summer, and June will mark my one year Wenniversary! 💕

Hi @sam96, it's good to see you around here. I hope you had a lot of fun during basketball season and that your new year is off to a great start. Smiley Happy

FYI, you can place an advance order for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. -- All the information is on the first page of this (March Chat 2016) thread. -- it's in message #6. Smiley Happy

btw, in what way was FTP CC too moisturizing for your hair? I'm not even sure what that means. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 It was very "heavy" on my hair, so to speak, and seemed to undo the benefits of TT, which seemed to normalize my oily scalp.  I have drier ends, which is why I initially tried it!

I can normally go 2, sometimes 3 days in the winter between cleanses, but with FTP, only 1!  I was a bit surprised to say the least 😉

@sam96, got it. Smiley Happy Thanks for that explanation. Smiley Happy

That's exactly what FIG and Sweet Almond MInt (SAM) do to my hair. Smiley Sad

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

Yes there will be a new Fall scent, as @Suz585 who visited Chaz's salon recently had it used on her hair (or at least got to sniff it) and says she loved it.

@HappyDaze @segrl21 The formula Chaz used on my hair the end of January did not have any floral scent, at least not to my nose. There was no floral wording in the name. In fact, the three word name he used with me, each word has been used before in another formula. 

**Suz**
Trusted Contributor

Even though my hair prefers the "unpopular" Wen scents, I would love a freesia or osmanthus scented CC.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Esteemed Contributor

@jennys kid - FYI - I only saw the SHL & SOB up on 3/1 - never saw SGGT at all - 

Respected Contributor

@riley1 wrote:

@jennys kid - FYI - I only saw the SHL & SOB up on 3/1 - never saw SGGT at all - 

I just checked the spring seasonal offerings.  It appears that SGGT is only available in the 16 oz. size and not the 32 oz. size.  I would imagine that QVC will have more of SGGT available at some point.  We could also see a 3 piece set of all spring seasonals, (similar to the kit that I ordered in the winter).  The kit that I ordered included WCM, WVM and WWC in the 16 oz. size.  This was a great kit for me since I had never tried WVM.  It was $71.48 which is a good value for 3 16 oz size bottles of Wen.  If you ordered them separately it would be $32.82 each and higher shipping costs.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan25 - I really like the WVM - I also use as a body wash and after working out - it "cools" me down!!

Honored Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

@riley1 wrote:

I just checked the spring seasonal offerings.  It appears that SGGT is only available in the 16 oz. size and not the 32 oz. size.  I would imagine that QVC will have more of SGGT available at some point.  We could also see a 3 piece set of all spring seasonals, (similar to the kit that I ordered in the winter).  The kit that I ordered included WCM, WVM and WWC in the 16 oz. size.  This was a great kit for me since I had never tried WVM.  It was $71.48 which is a good value for 3 16 oz size bottles of Wen.  If you ordered them separately it would be $32.82 each and higher shipping costs.  

Chaz's site has the 32 oz in SGGT so I would think they'd also offer it on QVC??

Honored Contributor

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

Yes there will be a new Fall scent, as @Suz585 who visited Chaz's salon recently had it used on her hair (or at least got to sniff it) and says she loved it.

@HappyDaze @segrl21 The formula Chaz used on my hair the end of January did not have any floral scent, at least not to my nose. There was no floral wording in the name. In fact, the three word name he used with me, each word has been used before in another formula. 

@Suz585 thank you! HAHA, I think I can guess one of the words- "Fall"? Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Suz585 thank you! HAHA, I think I can guess one of the words- "Fall"? Smiley Very Happy

@HappyDaze, lol, you make it sound like a dirty word. Smiley Wink

* bebe777 ever so gently whispers F-A-S * 

-- bebe Smiley Happy