WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

Valued Contributor

Hello Wenners!

Its been forever since I've been able to post, today is the first day I've ventured out!  Basketball season was super busy 😀🏀

I saw I missed the Feb PJP, but I've been so in love with BGT still, that I haven't ventured far in my WEN journey.  Only TT, which I found out I really love and my original POM.  I tried the FTP, but it was too moisturizing for my fine hair.

I'm looking forward to spring/summer, and June will mark my one year Wenniversary! 💕

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - March Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@HappyDaze wrote:

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?

We as a whole maybe not, but I am personally curious. Can I be curious?

The artwork is already posted. We know we are not getting a new SEASONAL scent til Fall, but could this be NOT a Seasonal, but something else? A new Rice Formula? or a beginning of a new WEN CC category? I don't know. Just curious. Maybe someone knows something, if the info is spilled somewhere.

Valued Contributor

That teaser looked interesting!  Since I'm ready to test the waters a bit more on seasonals, I'm always curious, especially if they might be good for fine hair! 😉

Esteemed Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Think there may be a new scent in the Fall/Winter? Possible it has a flower undertone. On Periscope Chaz has already used it on some clients. 

So this scent is already formulated, @segrl21. I was thinking too about Winter release, but again - flowers, they bloom in the Spring/Summer????  What could this be? A floral category? Another Valentine's month special edition?

What Chaz was saying, while using it on clients, did you hear, Segri?

Honored Contributor

@sam96 wrote:

Hello Wenners!

Its been forever since I've been able to post, today is the first day I've ventured out!  Basketball season was super busy 😀🏀

I saw I missed the Feb PJP, but I've been so in love with BGT still, that I haven't ventured far in my WEN journey.  Only TT, which I found out I really love and my original POM.  I tried the FTP, but it was too moisturizing for my fine hair.

I'm looking forward to spring/summer, and June will mark my one year Wenniversary! 💕

Hi @sam96, it's good to see you around here. I hope you had a lot of fun during basketball season and that your new year is off to a great start. Smiley Happy

FYI, you can place an advance order for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. -- All the information is on the first page of this (March Chat 2016) thread. -- it's in message #6. Smiley Happy

btw, in what way was FTP CC too moisturizing for your hair? I'm not even sure what that means. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

Yes there will be a new Fall scent, as @Suz585 who visited Chaz's salon recently had it used on her hair (or at least got to sniff it) and says she loved it.

Valued Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

So this scent is already formulated, @segrl21. I was thinking too about Winter release, but again - flowers, they bloom in the Spring/Summer????  What could this be? A floral category? Another Valentine's month special edition?

What Chaz was saying, while using it on clients, did you hear, Segri?

Really don't know, it could be a work in progress or completed? When he used it, there was zero hints as to how it actually smells but they said it smells good. Only saw it in one video and it was a blurb of a mention. 

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@sam96 wrote:

Hello Wenners!

Hi @sam96, it's good to see you around here. I hope you had a lot of fun during basketball season and that your new year is off to a great start. Smiley Happy

FYI, you can place an advance order for the upcoming March 19th Wen TSV. -- All the information is on the first page of this (March Chat 2016) thread. -- it's in message #6. Smiley Happy

btw, in what way was FTP CC too moisturizing for your hair? I'm not even sure what that means. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 It was very "heavy" on my hair, so to speak, and seemed to undo the benefits of TT, which seemed to normalize my oily scalp.  I have drier ends, which is why I initially tried it!

I can normally go 2, sometimes 3 days in the winter between cleanses, but with FTP, only 1!  I was a bit surprised to say the least 😉

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

wait so they offer the seasonals 32oz on AD? If so, I am going to wait to order SHL on AD just in case they don't do the gallons.

@bebe777 I hope you like PJP too but I am afraid if you are not fond of rose scents, you may not really enjoy this scent. Smiley Sad

@HappyDaze The seasonals are usually available on AD. I ordered a bottle of FTP on AD last year and I did the same with the spring seasonal last year.