WEN

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze, I really hope you are right about this. I haven't received my Pink Jasmine Peony CC yet but I'm disappointed that people are saying it smells more of peony/rose than jasmine.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 well, being that we are on complete opposite sides of the FAS scent debate, I bet you will smell jasmine, lol! Smiley Wink Sadly I do not even smell a HINT of jasmine. It is, to me, clearly peony/rose scented.

@HappyDaze This is so true. If @bebe777 can smell apple cider in FAS surely she can find the jasmine scent in the PJP! Cat LOL

@HSB1204 HAHAHA yep! Cat Very Happy

@HSB1204 and @HappyDaze, yay!!! Thanks for giving me some hope. Smiley Happy

-- bebe, a Wen girl with a unique nose for Wen Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

There is no Jasmine in PJP, @bebe777. If there is somewhere there, it is so well hidden that maybe you'd be the Only One smelling it! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

But @bebe777, on a positive note, I believe your hair type will LOVE PJP! And you WILL enjoy it's fragrance. Well, at least I hope. It's really nice.

Honored Contributor

wait so they offer the seasonals 32oz on AD? If so, I am going to wait to order SHL on AD just in case they don't do the gallons.

@bebe777 I hope you like PJP too but I am afraid if you are not fond of rose scents, you may not really enjoy this scent. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Well, I don't love rose scents either. Which is why I didn't order more of this wonderful formula. However, I detect Jasmine when I am in the shower with this CC....Its harder to detect if you put your nose to the bottle.

I would have loved a stronger Jasmine presence, though. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

wait so they offer the seasonals 32oz on AD? If so, I am going to wait to order SHL on AD just in case they don't do the gallons.

@bebe777 I hope you like PJP too but I am afraid if you are not fond of rose scents, you may not really enjoy this scent. Smiley Sad

@HappyDaze, I don't know for sure but I think the Seasonal have been available on A/D with one additional shipment. 

That said, your best SHL CC values are probaly the expected ODO values listed below.

For insurance, you might want to just place an order for one 32oz SHL later in the season and push the (probable) remaining A/D shipment out as far as you can. Then immediately up the A/D quantity to the maximum number you want (I think it's up to five per order) to give them advance notice of your needs.-- This way you'll have a fallback plan if you need it with regard to the hoped for SHL gallon. Smiley Happy

Generally speaking the hosts and Chaz are good about letting us know when it looks as though a particular item is close to being sold out. -- So you could play the wait and see game. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze@sonechko, and @Wen_Woman, in the end, that's exactly why I just ordered one bottle of the PJP CC. -- If it turns out that my unique FAS mulled cider loving nose can sniff out the jasmine, then I'll order more in October... cause I'm pretty sure that it's coming back. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Here's the information I posted in another thread...

Chaz always gives us great One Day Only (ODO) values during his visits. 

While it's difficult to predict most of the ODOs, Chaz frequently repeats the Seasonal ODO values for each Seasonal year (e.g. September 2015 through August 2016). 

Below I have listed three Seasonal ODOs which have been offered during the Fall 2015 and Winter 2016 seasons. 

The information and the links below are for the most recent WINTER Seasonal ODOs.  -- I've just included them as a general source of information. You can't use them to order possible upcoming Spring Seasonal ODOs. 

Disclaimer: This is just my best guess of what I think is likely to happen based on the Wen ODO patterns I've seen in the past. -- Occasionally, the Wen ODOs are changed up and we don't get an ODO that we were expecting.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Seasonals - (3) 16oz. Cleansing Conditioners plus Wen comb - $67.96

This ODO has generally been offered during the first month of the new season. -- For this past winter season, it was offered on December 5th which was the Wen TSV day. -- I think it's likely to be offered as a ODO on March 19th which is the day of the Wen TSV. 

Chaz has done it again: WEN by Chaz Dean Set of 3 Winter Cleansing Cond. with Comb  for $67.96 with a choice of:

* Winter Vanilla Mint

* Winter Cranberry Mint

* Winter White Citrus  

Includes:

• Three 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners
  • One saw-cut shower comb

___

Great Gifts
QVC Price: $82.50   One Time Only Value Price: $67.96
Available for 5 Easy Payments

Seasonals - (2) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners and (2) Restorative Treatment Mists -- $69.98

This ODO has generally been offered during the third (and final) month of the new season. -- For this past winter season, it was offered as an ODO on February 20th. -- I think it's likely to be offered as a ODO in May.

The WEN by Chaz Dean Winter 16 oz. Cleansing Cond. & 6oz. Mist Duo and is priced at $69.96. 

It is available in all three winter Seasonal scents: 

* Winter Vanilla MInt (WVM) 

* Winter Cranberry Mint (WCM) 

* Winter White Citrus (WWC) 

This OTO kit includes:

• Two 16-fl oz Cleansing Conditioners - $32.82 each at QVC
  • Two 6-fl oz Replenishing Treatment Mists - $44.96 duo at QVC

The total price for them at QVC would be $110.60, so this OTO is a savings of about 36% OFF of the QVC regular prices. It's a great value!!! -- bebe

___

QVC Price: $85.00   One Time Only Value Price: $69.98
Available for 5 Easy Payments

Esteemed Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

We are having the Q Garden Board checking this out. So far, we got the Gardenias. But these jasmine images are also looking pretty close, @HappyDaze.

Variations in Jasminum Sambac Flowers

GARDENIA.

Helleborus-Gardenia-007 2.jpg

original-3.jpg

A Lady from the Garden Board suggested these may be double flowered tuberose.

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, lol, thank you for teasing, informing and spoiling us with all these wenderful floral photos. 

Yippee!!! Spring is springing on it's way!!! Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@bebe777, Yeah-yeah, Spring is here. Exciting. But I post these images not to selebrate the Spring Season, but to find out the new WEN Scent for Pete's sake! I am curious to know what it is, and tuberose so far, for me is the closest guess! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Why are we trying to guess a new scent for Spring when we already know we are not getting a new seasonal until Fall? We aren't getting a new Spring seasonal until 2017 (if we are lucky). Or did I miss something?