WEN

Esteemed Contributor

Well, the QVC Garden Board is checking these now Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

alright, who bought all of the 32 oz SGGTs before i could even get my hands on one?!!!! it's only march first!!!! if you buy all the rtms when they come there is gonna be trouble! Smiley Wink

@jennys kid whoa really??? They are already sold out??

@HappyDaze orange blossom and honey lilac are the only options available for the 32 oz. i've been waiting for months! i haven't bought any new wen (other than my a-d tsv shipments from fall) since october so i could stock up! i guess i'll have to wait for some combos (maybe 2 x 16 oz cc and 2 x 6 oz rtm) because i'm not buying it in the 16 oz. i mean, unless that's the only way for me to get it.

@jennys kid the 32 oz of SGGT is available on his website so I bet there will be some on QVC at some point. I too hope he has a sale on his website soon! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

alright, who bought all of the 32 oz SGGTs before i could even get my hands on one?!!!! it's only march first!!!! if you buy all the rtms when they come there is gonna be trouble! Smiley Wink

@jennys kid I saw that the spring seasonals were up last night but figured I would take a few days to decide whether or not I wanted more SGGT. I guess that was a mistake! I hope they get more back.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

A few photos from Chaz to start us off in the WENDERFUL month of March!

I LOVE MARCH ~ IT CONTAINS SPRING, MY FAVORITE SEASON!

WEN - For Humans, Kids, and Pets - gotcha' covered!

Chaz, Bella, & child

65500_10151243466250876_500686050_n.jpg

Wonder WHAT this flower is, and WHY Chaz added it to his FB page!

That looks like a Jasmine flower to me.

and Oh MY gosh LOVE that photo! That doggie is so precious looking all human-like and calm lol!

@HappyDaze, I really hope you are right about this. I haven't received my Pink Jasmine Peony CC yet but I'm disappointed that people are saying it smells more of peony/rose than jasmine.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Chaz, Bella, & child

and Oh MY gosh LOVE that photo! That doggie is so precious looking all human-like and calm lol!

@HappyDaze, I really hope you are right about this. I haven't received my Pink Jasmine Peony CC yet but I'm disappointed that people are saying it smells more of peony/rose than jasmine.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 well, being that we are on complete opposite sides of the FAS scent debate, I bet you will smell jasmine, lol! Smiley Wink Sadly I do not even smell a HINT of jasmine. It is, to me, clearly peony/rose scented.

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

@jennys kid, yikes!!! Sounds like we're going to have to have each other's back on this one!! Smiley Happy

I'm sure more stock will be coming in later... Especially for those hoped for ODOs. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Chaz, Bella, & child

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 well, being that we are on complete opposite sides of the FAS scent debate, I bet you will smell jasmine, lol! Smiley Wink Sadly I do not even smell a HINT of jasmine. It is, to me, clearly peony/rose scented.

@HappyDaze This is so true. If @bebe777 can smell apple cider in FAS surely she can find the jasmine scent in the PJP! Cat LOL

Honored Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

@jennys kid whoa really??? They are already sold out??

@HappyDaze orange blossom and honey lilac are the only options available for the 32 oz. i've been waiting for months! i haven't bought any new wen (other than my a-d tsv shipments from fall) since october so i could stock up! i guess i'll have to wait for some combos (maybe 2 x 16 oz cc and 2 x 6 oz rtm) because i'm not buying it in the 16 oz. i mean, unless that's the only way for me to get it.

@jennys kid, from the pattern that I've seen for the past two seasons of Seasonal ODOs, I think we'll see the (3) 16oz Seasonal CCs plus comb during the March 19th TSV day.

lol, I'm counting on it!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze This is so true. If @bebe777 can smell apple cider in FAS surely she can find the jasmine scent in the PJP! Cat LOL

@HSB1204 HAHAHA yep! Cat Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

Chaz, Bella, & child

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze, lol, I hope so because as much as I love jasmine.., I feel pretty much the opposite about rose scents... Fingers crossed. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy