WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen MEN's styling products for this fall

[ Edited ]

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Conditioner (A264342) has been available for a while now. 

* 8/15 update -- In Chaz's It's all in the process periscope video, one of Chaz's assistants mentioned that he was using Wen MEN styling creme on a male client's hair. So Wen Men Styling Creme is being used in Chaz's salon (it is probably a test version)

* 9/3 update -- In Chaz's Sexiness is happening... periscope video,. one of Chaz's assistants showed a test version of Wen Men Mousse and said that it's not available yet. This is what I could read on the bottle: 

--- Men's Treatment Mousse GIV3502-25 

--- FORM# 90490-04 

--- then some tiny writing I couldn't read, and it ended with "test sample"

* 9/3 update -- In Chaz's Sexiness is happening... periscope video, Chaz said that the Wen Men Treatment Oil will be available at QVC on September 5th (it's currently available at Chaz's websitte).

* early September -- on periscope, Chaz mentioned that he hopes ot have his Wen Men Styling Creme available in January.

____

Based on what I've seen in the past, I think this is the pattern Chaz has usually followed:

* the Replenishing Treatment Mist (RTM) and the Styling Creme (SC) are generally among the first styling products offered

* the mousse will be added maybe 3-6 months down the road 

* at some point, the Remoist will probably be added to the line

* and, eventually, I think a Volumizing Treatment Spray (VTS) is likely to be added

lol, or he could surprise us and launch the whole line at one time. That would be great!!!

-- 

Once again, if you do the periscope thing, make sure to ask Chaz which Wen MEN styling products are being added to the line, and when they will be available!! Smiley Happy

lol, and I'll leave some peppermints out for our wenderful horsey, wendooters!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values - Wen Quick Links Wen News - periscope - QVC WEN forum - October Chat 2015 -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- 10/16 - 10/20 wen shows & hits per Dooters -- The Insider - get advance order #s for select TSVs by joining InsideQ magazine 

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen MEN's styling products for this fall

The WEN MEN oil is available on Chazdean.com. 

**Suz**
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suz585 wrote:

The WEN MEN oil is available on Chazdean.com. 

Oooppps!!! Suz585, thanks for that correction. I haven't checked Chaz's site out for a while and I completely forgot about that!! *s*

-- bebe Smiley Happy -- Chazdean.com has SHP oil & WEN men oil

Respected Contributor

Can't decide what men's products to get. I changed my mind about it because it is more moisturizing for me than the kids rice formulas. I've been using TT with it so far. I really feel it's indulgent to get the other men's items. Who am I kidding with the stash I have? Now I get worried about indulgence? Anyway, we'll have to see about the Featured Prices.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I was just listening to one of Chaz's periscope videos from yesterday (It's all in the process). One of his assistants at his salon was filming him and letting his know what people were asking on periscope. Chaz was cutting/styling clients hair while he was talking and answering questions. 

Chaz was styling a man's hair and he mentioned that he was using Wen MEN styling creme on this man's hair. 

Sooooo, now we know that the Men's Treatment Oil is available at Chaz's site, and that the Men's Styling Creme is ready for sale. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

___

The WEN by Chaz Dean Men's Conditioner (A264342) has been available for a while now. 

* 8/15 update -- In Chaz's It's all in the process periscope video, one of Chaz's assistants mentioned that he was using Wen MEN styling creme on a male client's hair. So Wen Men Styling Creme is being used in Chaz's salon (it is probably a test version)

* 9/3 update -- In Chaz's Sexiness is happening... periscope video,. one of Chaz's assistants showed a test version of Wen Men Mousse and said that it's not available yet. This is what I could read on the bottle: 

--- Men's Treatment Mousse GIV3502-25 

--- FORM# 90490-04 

--- then some tiny writing I couldn't read, and it ended with "test sample"

* 9/3 update -- In Chaz's Sexiness is happening... periscope video, Chaz said that the Wen Men Treatment Oil will be available at QVC on September 5th (it's currently available at Chaz's websitte).

-- 

Once again, if you do the periscope thing, make sure to ask Chaz which Wen MEN styling products are being added to the line, and when they will be available!! Smiley Happy

lol, and I'll leave some peppermints out for our wenderful horsey, wendooters!! Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy -- Chaz streaming video on Periscope  -- Spoke to Chaz on periscope