WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - LAST CALL - Cuc. Aloe gallons probably sell out today

[ Edited ]

The Cucumber Aloe (CA) gallons move slowly but, with only 72 CA gallons left at midnight, I think they will probably sell out today. -- bebe Smiley Happy

From the June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen Gallons thread: 

* 6/27 -- 94,000 gallons (1:15am) -- 95,000 (7:23am) -- 600 CA gallons left (7:39am) -- 500 CA gallons left (10:16am) -- 400 CA gallons left (10:20am) -- 98,000 (11:02pm) -- 99,000 (11:30pm) -- 99,500 (11:37pm) -- 100,000 gallons (11:47pm) -- 150 CA gallons left (11:55pm) -- 72 CA gallons left (11:59pm) 

--

______

Key Wen links -- WEN (QVC Wen forum) -- Wen 101 -- Wen FAQ - the key Wen links -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary ---- What Cleanser Did You Use Today? -- What Wen products did you use up, or open this week? ---- Benefits of Oils -- I Am Even More in Love With the Wen Oils!!! -- Women of Color WEN Users ---- wendooters -- Wenner's fur babies -- Rescue pup got a Wen bath ---- Wen TSVs going back to December 2009 -- June 2015 - Running Tally of Wen GallonsOrdered -- June special products, kits & pricing -- WEN - June WEN Chat (2015) -- Wen schedule on QVC - June 23rd to June 30th - 

______

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - LAST CALL - Cuc. Aloe gallons probably sell out today

Not really surprised that they don't sell many since this formula is very drying for most of us.  I still haven't purchased a gallon but if I did it would probably be tea tree, bgt or SAM.  If SHP is a gallon selection next year, I may consider purchasing this.  

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

Not really surprised that they don't sell many since this formula is very drying for most of us.  I still haven't purchased a gallon but if I did it would probably be tea tree, bgt or SAM.  If SHP is a gallon selection next year, I may consider purchasing this.  

I've never had problems with CA being too drying. When I first started using Wen I used it on my oily scalp as well as on my dry ends and it was moisturizing enough for my ends. Not sure I would ever buy a gallon of it, though. The scent isn't my favorite.

Honored Contributor

I'm a new convert to CA after all the love it got late last year from the swimmers on air.

I do water aerobics so I decided to try this for post-pool cleansing and I really like it.  I especially like it mixed with TT.  I decided to try TT again after Lisa R was raving about the volumizing aspect of it.  She was right on that one.

Still don't need a gallon of either though.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN