WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Kjelle - enjoy your weekend retreat... but order your Wen :)

@Kjelle I hope you have a wenderful and relaxing retreat at the silent monastary. Drive safely... and remember to order your Wen specials!!!

If I post anything about Wen specials, I'll be sure to send you a notification (i.e. @Kjelle ) which hopefully you'll get via your tablet or cell phone.

Enjoy!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Kjelle - enjoy your weekend retreat... but order your Wen :)

[ Edited ]

@bebe777 Thank you so much! You are the best! I am looking forward to packing tonight and seeing the first show before bed (PST). This weekend should be interesting and restful. I also love driving so I don't even mind the 3 hours down and back. 

I tead read on your thread that we don't get WM mousse this weekend-BOO! So the only things I need for sure are TT mousse and 319. I have to check my POM GS now that's at event price. Wondering what else will pop up. 😙

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Esteemed Contributor

Kjellie, have a safe restful trip. Glad you'll be able to catch the first show before your departure. Have fun

Respected Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Kjellie, have a safe restful trip. Glad you'll be able to catch the first show before your departure. Have fun

@ANewHue I may even catch some Saturday Morning Q. Hertz picks me up at 9a my time.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012