WEN

Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:
I have found many good friends and fellow Wenners on this forum. I started posting here because there were some experienced Wenners that helped me out when I was a Wen newbie. I like to pay forward all the information I have gained over the past few years about Wen. I think it is important for Wenners to have a place to share their experiences as well as help those who need advice. This forum has a great group of people, but it also a great resource for learning about Wen.

Hilary, really well said!!! I feel exactly the same way. You go, Wen girl with the great Wen hair (and dooters agrees *s*)!!!

-- bebe Smiley Wink

absolutely dearies, I am once again fully plugged in and able to do more online.  I have a lot of love and respect for many on this sub board - including youse 2.

Honored Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I have a question for CLV folks, or anyone who uses the styling products. I just noticed that there is a CLV SC and mousse combo. After a rocky start, I finally figured out how to make the BGT mousse work for me (add a little more SC!). Have you found anything distinct about the CLV styling products (more moisturizing, more drying, average)? I know sometimes there are difference performance outcomes in the different lines, so just wondering.

yisbuff, I don't use the SCLV styling products so I don't have any info to share. 

You might want to start a separate thread on this. I think you might get more responses that way becasue not everyone reads the monthly chat thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@WaterDragon wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Hilary77 wrote:
I have found many good friends and fellow Wenners on this forum. I started posting here because there were some experienced Wenners that helped me out when I was a Wen newbie. I like to pay forward all the information I have gained over the past few years about Wen. I think it is important for Wenners to have a place to share their experiences as well as help those who need advice. This forum has a great group of people, but it also a great resource for learning about Wen.

Hilary, really well said!!! I feel exactly the same way. You go, Wen girl with the great Wen hair (and dooters agrees *s*)!!!

-- bebe Smiley Wink

absolutely dearies, I am once again fully plugged in and able to do more online.  I have a lot of love and respect for many on this sub board - including youse 2.

waterdragon, thank you, and right back at ya!! Smiley Happy It's good to see you hear and I'm glad to hear that you're back online. I'm glad that the facebook group is alive and well too. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The quote feature is working on my iPad now!!! Woohoo!!!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I have a question for CLV folks, or anyone who uses the styling products. I just noticed that there is a CLV SC and mousse combo. After a rocky start, I finally figured out how to make the BGT mousse work for me (add a little more SC!). Have you found anything distinct about the CLV styling products (more moisturizing, more drying, average)? I know sometimes there are difference performance outcomes in the different lines, so just wondering.

yisbuff, I don't use the SCLV styling products so I don't have any info to share. 

You might want to start a separate thread on this. I think you might get more responses that way becasue not everyone reads the monthly chat thread. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Ah, thanks for the user tip! It never even occurred to me to start a thread.

Esteemed Contributor

Do it Yis! I'd love to see a thread on SCLV!

Honored Contributor
I took FTP with me on my trip because I had a 16 oz bottle. I finally smell the pear in this. I don't know if its the different water that makes it bloom or the small bottle us more concentrated, but I was happy to finally smell the pear.
===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777  Hi bebe, I sent you an email. I hope you don't mind. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]