WEN

Contributor

Hillary, howdy.  I cant seem to change my avatar.  can you list your steps?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]

Thank you for such great product review FleMktQn! Really appreciate this, because I have all these SCV and SHP products still unopened, it was nice to see your take on them.

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - July Chat (2015)

[ Edited ]
Hey WaterDragon!!! I'll try to post the steps for you: First, click your name at the top right after you sign in. You will see a drop menu. Click profile. Then scroll down and look on the left hand side where it says "my images". Click where it says "view images for..." then add your image. Once your image is added, click above the picture where it says "image options". You should see a drop down menu. Click where it says use image as avatar. Hopefully, this will get it changed for you. I'm not sure if I remembered all the steps because I'm not actually doing it, but it should be close. Good luck and its great to hear from you. Smiley Happy
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

yisbuff the 3pc sets haven't been offered except for the current seasonal. So no they only ever offered SCLV 3pc this Summer. I wonder if they will offer the 3pc sets this coming seasonal year since they are repeating everything.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

HEY WENNERS!

WEN DOOTERS GF.

Look what a friend of WEN DOOTERS posted this on his Facebook page.    

What do you think?

She's a Gypsy Vanner.

Is she GF material?

That is one BEAUTIFUL horse, Drythe. Thanks for posting this pictures. Gypsy Vanners are so lovely. Smiley Happy

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@yisbuff2 wrote:

I have a question for CLV folks, or anyone who uses the styling products. I just noticed that there is a CLV SC and mousse combo. After a rocky start, I finally figured out how to make the BGT mousse work for me (add a little more SC!). Have you found anything distinct about the CLV styling products (more moisturizing, more drying, average)? I know sometimes there are difference performance outcomes in the different lines, so just wondering.

Hi Yisbuff, I'm definitley a CLV fan. I have all the products & use them the most. I had a rocky start with mousse too, POM & SHL are not that great for me, they leave my hair a little filmy. I almost gave up on mousse.

BUT CLV & SHP mousse work perfect for me, as long as I use them on wet hair, not so good on dry. 3 pumps seems to be the right amount to add extra silkiness without stickiness. My hair is very short & wavy.

I think all the SCs are pretty comparable in performance but I like the CLV & SHP the best. They seem to add a little extra shine & smell sooo good.

Not all the RTMs work well for me either but again, I can use the CLV & SHP with good results.

Thanks FleaMktQn! That really helps. Finding the product balance is challenging. Once I found it with the BGT I had great, bouncy curls (rather than sad trombone almost curls). If these are better performing on wavy that is likely true for the curlier side of wavy.  Much appreciation!

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

yisbuff the 3pc sets haven't been offered except for the current seasonal. So no they only ever offered SCLV 3pc this Summer. I wonder if they will offer the 3pc sets this coming seasonal year since they are repeating everything.

Ah, good to know. Thanks Kjelle!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kjelle wrote:

I think, this is a great kit for ANY seasonal product, regardless new or old scent, to be offered every season.

This is a great introduction to the scent oil, rtm, and of course CC, if someone had not tried it yet.

I think, this is also good for the Q sales just as well, because I, for example, immediately purchased 4 oz CLV Oil, even before I finished my first 1 oz bottle from two CLV kits.

I knew - I love it. Otherwice I would of NOT invest almost $60 in another bottle of Wen Oil this season. Like many of us here - I have plenty of different Wen oils by now.

I think product kits, like CLV is great way to go for Wenners and for Wen!

Honored Contributor

Drythe.....LOL.