WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

Thank you for this information.  I'm going to hop over and take a peek.  If they are real spendy I'll have to pass.  Hair clips and scrunchies are FAVORITE cat toys in my home.  Leave them on the bedside table, find them in the toaster.  Leave them on the vanity, find them shoved under a closet door, or chair pillow.  What a crazy crew here!

You are right, I think the main damage was done by the malicious water heater, but I did my share with the too tight scrunchies, and the clips under the ball cap.  My bad.

But good news!  I had a trim yesterday and when he finished my stylist said, 'look at your hair !'  I was sitting in the sunlight and it picked up inch long new hairs all over my head.  Looked like I was wearing a crown.  Wow!  Love my WEN. 

Thank you for the message re other thread.  I could NOT believe it.  Has started a new one referencing that one & asking others to go over and help set that 'lady' me, straight.

Thanks for the kind words, you are the impressive one!

Hope these first few days of the New Year are treating you very well.

Heart

@Drythe Cats have their ways of getting to these fun toys! My cats love rubber bands. One time they actually figured out how to open the kitchen drawer and steal as many rubber bands as they wanted. Cat Surprised

@HSB1204,  It sounds as though you're going to need to childproof in your kitchen cabinets for your cats!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

@bebe777 I actually had to! One of the cats will still try but at least she can't actually get into anything anymore. Cat Tongue

Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

I'll be doing my hair in a bit, so I will be happy to report in my results.  I mixed WWC with the FF as I am trying to get that WWC used up and out of my life for good.  ;o)

I just got my hair cut on Saturday and it's the best cut in years.  Growing my hair out was the right move to getting my style back.  I feel like my old self again.  It's been a rough year.

Now I just need to get my badge picture re-taken at work this week. ;o

@VaBelle35, congrats on your new haircut!! Smiley Happy

lol, about the Winter White Citrus (WWC). HOw do you like the scent when mixed with the rice-based Fragrance Free (FF) CC? Does it improve? And how do you think the FF compares to the Mandarin Italian FIg (MIF)?

I'm sorry to hear that last year was a rough year. I hope this new year is treating you better!!!Smiley Happy

I hope the photo for your new badge is great!!! Smiley Happy

Happy New Year!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

Thank you for this information.  I'm going to hop over and take a peek.  If they are real spendy I'll have to pass.  Hair clips and scrunchies are FAVORITE cat toys in my home.  Leave them on the bedside table, find them in the toaster.  Leave them on the vanity, find them shoved under a closet door, or chair pillow.  What a crazy crew here!

You are right, I think the main damage was done by the malicious water heater, but I did my share with the too tight scrunchies, and the clips under the ball cap.  My bad.

But good news!  I had a trim yesterday and when he finished my stylist said, 'look at your hair !'  I was sitting in the sunlight and it picked up inch long new hairs all over my head.  Looked like I was wearing a crown.  Wow!  Love my WEN. 

Thank you for the message re other thread.  I could NOT believe it.  Has started a new one referencing that one & asking others to go over and help set that 'lady' me, straight.

Thanks for the kind words, you are the impressive one!

Hope these first few days of the New Year are treating you very well.

Heart

@Drythe Cats have their ways of getting to these fun toys! My cats love rubber bands. One time they actually figured out how to open the kitchen drawer and steal as many rubber bands as they wanted. Cat Surprised

@HSB1204,  It sounds as though you're going to need to childproof in your kitchen cabinets for your cats!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

@bebe777 I actually had to! One of the cats will still try but at least she can't actually get into anything anymore. Cat Tongue

@HSB1204, lol, I'm glad the childproofing actually worked. I've seen some YouTube videos where the animals seem to outsmart the best technology. Smiley Wink

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

@jpie wrote:

@lrmuffin wrote:

Happy new year all!  I'm looking forward to the shows too.  I am  pretty well stocked but looking forward to trying SHL  and the beachwave product  when they come out.

@lrmuffin

What?  Beachwave product, ooooh, this is right up my alley.  Where did I miss this information?  

TIA

I think in the spring,  but I'm sure there will be more info closer to the release.  I read it here a while back.Smiley Happy

@lrmuffin, that's what I remember as well from the latest periscope reports. Smiley Happy

@jpie, back in September, Chaz had shared that he was trying to develop a beachwave product... but without all the ingredients (such as magnesium) that damaged your hair. He had mentioned that he didn't think he would be able to have it ready before June. 

A few months later, in more cryptic references, he talked about a new product that he expected to have available in March. He hinted about it and the general consensus was that he was probably talking about the beachwave product. lol, and that's as much info as I have. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777

Thank you for the explanation!  I'd love it if this product would cause naturally wavy/curly hair to take on more of a beachy wave.  

I've never used a solution to try and achieve this look.  Can't wait to hear Chaz present this new product.  I hope I don't miss it because I'm at the beach in March (now that would be ironic)!  Woman LOL

Valued Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Lisa Robertson just posted on FB that she's doing a live video chat with Chaz on her FB page, I think tonight (or tomorrow night, I didn't look at the time she posted plus she's in CA so that messes everything up for me LOL)

Should be wild.

The chat is tonight at 8:00pm EST

Respected Contributor

Has Chaz said anything about him not being on FB since before Christmas? It's odd but maybe he's just sick of the negativity. I know he's still doing Periscope. There was a troll on there the other night too, but they went away fast. Coward.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Valued Contributor

@bruingirl wrote:

@Suz585 wrote:

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone!

January is my birthday month Smiley Happy

bruingirl

@bruingirl Any big Birthday plans? You should be celebrating all month! 

yes, I have an appointment at the salon and then going to dinner with friends.  I usually have a few birthday lunches and dinners....just depends on schedules...I don't mind cause it's more celebration for me! oh and I get to meet you ...your appointment is the day before my bday Smiley Happy

Can't wait'

**Suz**
Valued Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bruingirl @Suz585

Reminder:

Every word.

Starting with Hello!

@Suz585

I'm curious if Chaz what 'flavor' you're using, or if he selects.

Will you let him chose the style, or will you give him hints?

Kiss all the angels & Chaz for me ...sigh! 

HAVE A WENDERFUL TIME!

#WENSisterhood

#notonethindime

#IAmTeamWEN

@Drythe I'm giving Chaz complete carte blanche. Should he ask, I'll tell him what I have been using. Styling, I have been thinking of going shorter, but my hair is the longest it's been in a really really long time, so I kinda wanna keep it. We will all watch and see what Chaz wants to do!! Can't wait!!

**Suz**
Respected Contributor

Out of town this week, super humid area, wind, super bad water, only one bottle of WEN with me, and still managing to pull off WEN curls, (but can't wait to be back home)

I have to say again thank you Chaz for giving us amazing WEN...Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - January Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

The mods FINALLY closed that long silly "Wen is nothing special" thread. Thanks
Melvin-QVC Customer Care!!!

I was just typing a message for @Drythe and to @HappyDaze actually asking you guys, to leave jacie girl alone at that point! Because she just started coming to her senses and started to already post sensible things. She even hearted my post! Can you imagine? and not by mistake....

She was not doing well in confrontational setting, but agreeing with her own words and replying using her own words back worked well with her. She and I actually started to find some points where we can agree. I was upset they locked the thread at this moment of our "coming to reasonable co-existance"! This thread had many, I mean - many bad moments and posts earlier, but they kept it up.
It's locked now. Good riddance.