Honored Contributor

My fragrance free CC arrived today.

I am happy Smiley Very Happy

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Recently I purchased one of those funnel type products to transfer product from one bottle to another which I think Hilary may have posted about at one time.  I didn't try it yet. but in the wee hours of the morning I ordered V33116, Flip iT.  Now I do fine with just turning the bottles upside down to get the last drops but my DH was complaining the other day ! so I thought I'd give this a try.  Does anyone else use these?

@ANewHue those look interesting. Let us know how it works out!

Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

My fragrance free CC arrived today.

I am happy Smiley Very Happy

Oh my Husband love's the new FF....He says out of all I have "given" him to use this one is the most  "thick & moistury"...(his description, lol)...I like it also, but my winter hair needs FIG for now...enjoy

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Recently I purchased one of those funnel type products to transfer product from one bottle to another which I think Hilary may have posted about at one time.  I didn't try it yet. but in the wee hours of the morning I ordered V33116, Flip iT.  Now I do fine with just turning the bottles upside down to get the last drops but my DH was complaining the other day ! so I thought I'd give this a try.  Does anyone else use these?

Hi @HappyDazeHappy new year hope all is well.  I will as soon as they arrive.  I have a little left in a gallon so that's going to be the first test.  

Esteemed Contributor

"Re: Wen - January Chat 2016

@ANewHue wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@ANewHue wrote:

Hi @HappyDazeHappy new year hope all is well.  I will as soon as they arrive.  I have a little left in a gallon so that's going to be the first test.  

@HappyDaze Just so you know they're on waitlist but I checked on the "a" and they're about $4 more and over $4 to ship so I'll just wait o. These

Respected Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

Thank you for this information.  I'm going to hop over and take a peek.  If they are real spendy I'll have to pass.  Hair clips and scrunchies are FAVORITE cat toys in my home.  Leave them on the bedside table, find them in the toaster.  Leave them on the vanity, find them shoved under a closet door, or chair pillow.  What a crazy crew here!

You are right, I think the main damage was done by the malicious water heater, but I did my share with the too tight scrunchies, and the clips under the ball cap.  My bad.

But good news!  I had a trim yesterday and when he finished my stylist said, 'look at your hair !'  I was sitting in the sunlight and it picked up inch long new hairs all over my head.  Looked like I was wearing a crown.  Wow!  Love my WEN. 

Thank you for the message re other thread.  I could NOT believe it.  Has started a new one referencing that one & asking others to go over and help set that 'lady' me, straight.

Thanks for the kind words, you are the impressive one!

Hope these first few days of the New Year are treating you very well.

Heart

@Drythe Cats have their ways of getting to these fun toys! My cats love rubber bands. One time they actually figured out how to open the kitchen drawer and steal as many rubber bands as they wanted. Cat Surprised

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777

Thank you for this information.  I'm going to hop over and take a peek.  If they are real spendy I'll have to pass.  Hair clips and scrunchies are FAVORITE cat toys in my home.  Leave them on the bedside table, find them in the toaster.  Leave them on the vanity, find them shoved under a closet door, or chair pillow.  What a crazy crew here!

You are right, I think the main damage was done by the malicious water heater, but I did my share with the too tight scrunchies, and the clips under the ball cap.  My bad.

But good news!  I had a trim yesterday and when he finished my stylist said, 'look at your hair !'  I was sitting in the sunlight and it picked up inch long new hairs all over my head.  Looked like I was wearing a crown.  Wow!  Love my WEN. 

Thank you for the message re other thread.  I could NOT believe it.  Has started a new one referencing that one & asking others to go over and help set that 'lady' me, straight.

Thanks for the kind words, you are the impressive one!

Hope these first few days of the New Year are treating you very well.

Heart

@Drythe Cats have their ways of getting to these fun toys! My cats love rubber bands. One time they actually figured out how to open the kitchen drawer and steal as many rubber bands as they wanted. Cat Surprised

@HSB1204,  It sounds as though you're going to need to childproof in your kitchen cabinets for your cats!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Lisa Robertson just posted on FB that she's doing a live video chat with Chaz on her FB page, I think tonight (or tomorrow night, I didn't look at the time she posted plus she's in CA so that messes everything up for me LOL)

Should be wild.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I'll be doing my hair in a bit, so I will be happy to report in my results.  I mixed WWC with the FF as I am trying to get that WWC used up and out of my life for good.  ;o)

I just got my hair cut on Saturday and it's the best cut in years.  Growing my hair out was the right move to getting my style back.  I feel like my old self again.  It's been a rough year.

Now I just need to get my badge picture re-taken at work this week. ;o

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN