WEN

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 Scunci and Goody both have what they call "ouchless" hair elastics. They're much cheaper than the Pulleez and work great without getting stuck or pulling on your hair. Cat Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - January Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@bruingirl wrote:

Hi Everyone!

January is my birthday month Smiley Happy

bruingirl

Happy Birthday month @bruingirl! I hope you get lots and lots of glorious WEN!

ETA: Fellow Aquarian here, although I am in the February group. Woo!

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Thank you for this information.  I'm going to hop over and take a peek.  If they are real spendy I'll have to pass.  Hair clips and scrunchies are FAVORITE cat toys in my home.  Leave them on the bedside table, find them in the toaster.  Leave them on the vanity, find them shoved under a closet door, or chair pillow.  What a crazy crew here!

You are right, I think the main damage was done by the malicious water heater, but I did my share with the too tight scrunchies, and the clips under the ball cap.  My bad.

But good news!  I had a trim yesterday and when he finished my stylist said, 'look at your hair !'  I was sitting in the sunlight and it picked up inch long new hairs all over my head.  Looked like I was wearing a crown.  Wow!  Love my WEN. 

Thank you for the message re other thread.  I could NOT believe it.  Has started a new one referencing that one & asking others to go over and help set that 'lady' me, straight.

Thanks for the kind words, you are the impressive one!

Hope these first few days of the New Year are treating you very well.

Heart

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - January Chat 2016

[ Edited ]

@Drythe, yikes!!! If your scrunchies make good cat toys then you may want to give the Pulleez a pass. They each have a small ornamental metal ball which keeps your hair securely in place. I would worry that in the process of playing with them, the metal ball might get dislodged and swallowed. 

I'm really glad to hear that your latest trim was such a success and that you have brand new Wenned hair growing in. That's such great news!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your kind words about the other thread. The total lack of knowledge combined with such a personality are creating a really confusing situation for folks looking for solid info. And this is one time the Q's moniker system is really making me cringe. I couldn't find this new thread so hopefully it's been dealt with. That said, just let me know if you need any back up. I'll always have your back. Smiley Happy

On a much more life affirming and positive note, I'm so glad that the new year is going well for you. You must be so happy to be back home with your family, including all of your furry and feathered friends. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe, yikes!!! If your scrunchies make good cat toys then you may want to give the Pulleez a pass. They each have a small ornamental metal ball which keeps your hair securely in place. I would worry that in the process of playing with them, the metal ball might get dislodged and swallowed. 

I'm really glad to hear that your latest trim was such a success and that you have brand new Wenned hair growing in. That's such great news!!! Smiley Happy

Thank you for your kind words about the other thread. The total lack of knowledge combined with such a personality are creating a really confusing situation for folks looking for solid info. And this is one time the Q's moniker system is really making me cringe. I couldn't find this new thread so hopefully it's been dealt with. That said, just let me know if you need any back up. I'll always have your back. Smiley Happy

On a much more life affirming and positive note, I'm so glad that the new year is going well for you. You must be so happy to be back home with your family, including all of your furry and feathered friends. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hey @bebe777 - lady,

We may all need that back up as I note that moniker joined in the WEN fury last night.  Just a gnat, really.  But I've seen lots of it today if you get my drift. 

I meant to tell you that I'm going to see 'The Mormans' tonight.  I'm looking forward to a night at the "theater" don't you know!  ;O ) 

Big hugs!  {{{{{hug}}}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Hey @bebe777 - lady,

We may all need that back up as I note that moniker joined in the WEN fury last night.  Just a gnat, really.  But I've seen lots of it today if you get my drift. 

I meant to tell you that I'm going to see 'The Mormans' tonight.  I'm looking forward to a night at the "theater" don't you know!  ;O ) 

Big hugs!  {{{{{hug}}}}}

Hi @Drythe, I just found it and it was all gone which I heartily hearted. Smiley Wink I thought that name had sounded familiar, and so now it makes sense... geez.

I haven't seen The Mormans but a number of my friends have seen it. Based on what they've said, I think that you're in for a really enjoyable night!!! I was fortunate enough to be invited to Hamilton recently and it is all that plus about a million cartons of peanuts... with many, many cases of Wen products thrown in. Smiley Wink

Have a wenderful time this evening!!! 

{{{big hugs}}}

bebe Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Recently I purchased one of those funnel type products to transfer product from one bottle to another which I think Hilary may have posted about at one time.  I didn't try it yet. but in the wee hours of the morning I ordered V33116, Flip iT.  Now I do fine with just turning the bottles upside down to get the last drops but my DH was complaining the other day ! so I thought I'd give this a try.  Does anyone else use these?

Esteemed Contributor

Good Morning Friends! Smiley Happy I got up so late this morning. And It's raining here, which is though a little bit more frequent, but still rare occasion in South Cal.

How is every one and what's new? Looks like I missed a "fun" new thread that is nowhere to be found now? Too bad, because I was on the roll last night after spending some money on Laura Gellers stuff, I felt a bit "perky".

Honored Contributor

That's okay @sonechko.  The East Coast woke up and we're at work.  We got the economy for you.  Smiley Very HappySmiley Wink  Seriously, I had my first three day weekend in I can't even remember when with January 1st off...I don't think I got out of my pajamas until Monday morning.  It's so nice!

Unfortunately, I checked my 401k yesterday so I'm gonna keep showing up at Boss Satan's den for now unless I win the lottery tomorrow.  When I do, I plan on opening my own FAS production line available year round except to those of you who made fun of my beloved CC.  I know who you are because I'm sure @bebe777 has taken notes.  And I'm not paying any royalties either.  All monies go back to the plant to make more.  Us curly girls deserve our FAS!!

I also paid off my credit card again today.  If @bebe777 or anyone else posts up another great Wen value kit.....I'm sending the bill to you!

Have a wenderful day!  Smiley Very Happy   

Esteemed Contributor

Lol! @Laura14!

Happy New Year, say "Hi" to The Boss Satan, and play Lottery more often! Or else, don't send any bills to @bebe777!  With those fine Aitalian curls of yours you may try to catch some nice (preferebly young) Daddy, while you still have enough FAS supply to keep those pretty curls up high, and send a bill for more FAS DIRECTLY to him! Woman LOL