WEN

Valued Contributor

I am really looking forward to this visit! I don't need a thing but still......Chaz will convince me to buy something good! Heart

Respected Contributor

The rice Mandarin Italian Fig cleansing conditioner is adding so much shine to my hair.  I've used the other CC's and didn't think Wen could get any better, but I was wrong. 

Esteemed Contributor

Countdown has begun! Lol I don't need a thing but I'm getting something for sure.

Valued Contributor

Hoping for a mousse and SC combo of WWC. That is probably the only that may tempt me at this point. Well...I say that now  Smiley Wink

Respected Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Hoping for a mousse and SC combo of WWC. That is probably the only that may tempt me at this point. Well...I say that now  Smiley Wink

WWC SC & mousse for me too Please with a brush Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

@FleaMktQn @segrl21 Me too! I'm down for another comb as well so long as I get the styling.

Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

Hey friends,

I'm looking forward to seeing Chaz and the Angels!  Can't wait!

@Drythe, I agree. They are always a reat treat!!! Yippee!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

The rice Mandarin Italian Fig cleansing conditioner is adding so much shine to my hair.  I've used the other CC's and didn't think Wen could get any better, but I was wrong. 

@Ms X, welcome to the fast growing Mandarin Italian Fig Cleansing Conditioners Superfan Club. @Drythe and @sonechko (and I think @Thia-Winter) are founding members... and I joined up this past summer. Smiley Happy

Mandarin Italian Fig (MIF) Cleansing Conditioner = shine, strength (amino acids & bamboo water), plus moisture Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:

Countdown has begun! Lol I don't need a thing but I'm getting something for sure.

@ANewHue, lol, how it the capacity in your hidden storage chest doing? Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@segrl21 wrote:

WWC SC & mousse for me too Please with a brush Smiley Very Happy

@FleaMktQn @yisbuff2 and @segrl21, I hope the OTO fall Styling Creme (SC), Moussie plus Wen brush repeats itself for this winter season. -- I think that his mid January visit would be right about the time for this OTO to reappear. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

Fall 2016 OTO trio...

QVC Price: $61.00   One Time Only Value Price: $49.98
Available for 4 Easy Payments

______