WEN

Honored Contributor

Happy New Year, everyone!!! Smiley Happy

I hope everyone is having a wenderful holiday season... just two weeks til Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year! 

Does anyone know where this tune, based on Neil Sedaka's song "Calender Girl" came from? When I saw the word "January", in the thread title, this little ditty popped into my head.

January... chow-chow,chow-chow,chow, February... chow-chow,chow-chow, chow....

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
@sailor_moon, that was from a late 70's commercial for Purina Cat Chow! I was a kid, but I loved it and tunes have always stuck in my head. 😁
Trusted Contributor

Thank you @Teesa

It's kind of funny how I remember things from years ago; but I'll forget what I'm looking for as soon as I begin searching for it.

☀️...And I think to myself what a Wenderful world.☀️
Respected Contributor

Happy New Year! I can't believe another year has gone by.

I'm looking forward to seeing what Chaz is bringing to the next Wen shows - not that I need anything but who can pass up a good Wen deal? Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@sailor_moon wrote:

Happy New Year! 

Does anyone know where this tune, based on Neil Sedaka's song "Calender Girl" came from? When I saw the word "January", in the thread title, this little ditty popped into my head.

January... chow-chow,chow-chow,chow, February... chow-chow,chow-chow, chow....

It was meow, meow, meow, meow. Loved that cat commercial.

Happy WEN Girl since 1/12/2012
Trusted Contributor

I loved that commercial too! Haha.

Happy New Year ladies! I cannot wait to see what Chaz is bringing us. Based on the stash thread I need to pick up the pace! Cat LOL

Valued Contributor

Hi all!  Happy New Year!  Looking forward to the shows, but I am not planning on buying anything.  Have plenty and waiting until the next TSV!

Trusted Contributor

Happy new year all!  I'm looking forward to the shows too.  I am  pretty well stocked but looking forward to trying SHL  and the beachwave product  when they come out.

Honored Contributor

Hey friends,

I'm looking forward to seeing Chaz and the Angels!  Can't wait!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras