WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing - have you received your copy yet?

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Hi @bebe777 - hope you're having a lovely holiday season!
Do you know if Inside Q hard copies have gone out? Still haven't received mine, so I guess updating my email preferences didn't work either...sigh! Just checking to see if there is still hope for January!
Thanks & Happy New Year!XOXO

Hi @Chefgal411, thank you for the lovely holiday wishes. Smiley Happy I hope you are having a great holiday season as well!!! Smiley Happy I imagine that you're probably really busy at this time of the season.

Here's where I think things stand with regard to your InsideQ subscription (basically it's a wait and see situation for the next 7-10 days)...

You did receive the November InsideQ hard copy of the magazine, but since you didn't receive the December issue... then Beth from QVC might have just sent you the November issue as a "one off". 

On December 14th, I posted the following message to you in this thread (message #34). -- It's at the end of this message. -- The email edition of InsideQ was emailed out the following day on December 15th. -- So if you changed your email preferences on December 14th, then you should have gotten the InsideQ email. Otherwise, if you waited a few days, then you would have missed the December InsideQ email. -- My guess is that you're probably not sure as to exactly when you modified your email preferences, so we probably can't go by that. 

I'm guessing that the hard copy for the January issue of InsideQ has probably just been mailed out and that folks should be receiving their hard copies over the next week. -- I haven't received my hard copy yet and I haven't read that anyone else has received their hard copy yet. 

So it looks are though the best test will come in the next week. 

I'll be sure to notify you (and the other Wenners who should be receiving their hard copy of InsideQ) as soon as I receive my hard copy or I read of others receiving their hard copy of InsideQ. 

I'd appreciate it if you would let me know whether or not you do get your hard copy, because I'm trying to maintain a record of this for Wenners. 

If you don't receive your hard copy, then you need to email Beth once again: 

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

Make sure to let her know that you first put your request in on August 1st, and that this is now your third go round. -- From some recent posts I've seen, it seems like there may be a way to fast track situations that have been not properly resolved for a long time (like yours). -- In any case, don't give up because you wlll get your InsideQ subscription... and, on the positive side, it may be on it's way to you in the mail. Smiley Happy

Happy Holidays and have a Happy New Year!!! Smiley Happy  XOXO

-- bebe Smiley Happy

The message I posted to you in this thread on December 14th (message #34)...

@Chefgal411, in message #17 of this thread, you wrote:  

Hello All!
I'm really confused by all of this and the randomness of the information. When I first read @bebe777post back in August I wrote to the Social Team to request inclusion. Wayne wrote back and told me that I couldn't get the email link (which I would have preferred, as I like to go paperless when possible) but he would include me in the magazine mailing in 4 - 8 weeks. After nearly 12 weeks, I emailed again and received a lovely reply from Beth. She said she would reprocess my request, and in the mean time would send me the magazine copies for November and December. I did receive the November issue a few days ago but not December. I don't know If I'm eligible for January or not, or if I'm still prohibited from obtaining the link. How are some able to get the link and not others? I guess I have to wait and see, but like I said - confused!

__

Hi Chefgal411, since Beth (from QVC Customer Care) had directly sent you individual InsideQ magazines, it's not clear if your subscription has been processed. 

That said, there's an easy way to figure out if you have been added to the InsideQ subscription list. 

If you are on the InsideQ list, then you should be able to go into your QVC account and modify your preferences, so that you will also receive the monthly online InsideQ email. -- This is the info that Beth shared: 

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Modify your preferences asap, because the next email link for online edition of InsideQ magazine (for January 2016) should be emailed out sometime between December 15th and December 21st.

If you are able to modify your preferences before the email is sent out... and then you receive that email... that should be confirmation that your name has been added to the InsideQ subscription list. 

btw, as of last month, the hard (snail mail) copy of InsideQ magazine is now being sent out at the very end of the month (around the 27th of each month). So you won't get your hard copy until the very end of December or, more likely, the beginning of January. 

__

Now, if it turns out that you haven't been added to the InsideQ subscription list, then you will need to contact Beth again. Beth, from QVC Customer Care, has requested that: 

please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com.

__

Chefgal411, I'd appreciate it if you could share your progress with your InsideQ subscription on this thread, so that everyone is in the loop. Smiley Happy

Best of luck, and enjoy your holiday cooking season!! I have the feeling that you've got a very busy schedule this month and won't get a rest day until sometime in January!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

This is Beth's original email (which is message #29 of this thread)... 

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. That way you are not in the middle (and a big thanks for all the things you do to help us!!!) and I can sort out everyone individually. Big Thanks again....

Beth 

Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing - have you received your copy yet?

Ha ha @bebe777 you're right - Chefgal gets no rest until sometime in January! Just a couple more days, fingers crossed! 😉
Thank you so much for the information!! Now I can still keep hope alive that I'll be an Insider by January! I keep my sanity this time of year by thinking happy thoughts about shopping & WEN!
I'll definitely keep you posted on the situation as it develops. Thank you again & Happy New Year! ❤❤❤
Frequent Contributor

Hi @bebe777 & all the wonderful Wenners!
Good news! Today's mail brought my January issue of Inside Q! Yay! I'm beginning the new year as an Insider & I'm thrilled! I just wanted to let you know & thank you for all the help & great advice. Shout out to the QVC Social Team, as well!
Its going to be a Wenderful 2016!
😁
Honored Contributor

@Chefgal411 wrote:
Good news! Today's mail brought my January issue of Inside Q! Yay! I'm beginning the new year as an Insider & I'm thrilled! I just wanted to let you know & thank you for all the help & great advice. Shout out to the QVC Social Team, as well!
😁

@Chefgal411, Yippee!!! and congratulations!!! You're now an official InsideQ subscriber!!! Smiley Happy lol, and it only took about five months... but you persevered and got it done!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for letting me know via this thread. lol, I sitll haven't received my January issue but I'm sure it's in the mail. Smiley Happy

I'm going to send out a post on saturday to find out who else finally (and hopefully) finally got their hard copy of the January issue. 

If I remember correctly, you've already modified your email preferences in your QVC account so that you should receive the upcoming online email for the February InsideQ issue sometime around January 15th. 

Chefgal411, I hope you're finally getting some down time after the holiday season and are having a happy new year!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

general information for online edition of InsideQ magazine...

Online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers in the middle of each month

The online edition of the following month's InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers about two weeks before that particular month. -- For example, the January 2016 online edition of InsideQ was emailed to subscribers on December 15th.

Usually the online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed out around the 15th of every month. Occasionally, it's been emailed out as early as the 12th of the month and, once in a while, it's been emailed out as late as the 17th of the month.

___  

How to activate your subscription to the online edition of InsideQ Magazine

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below (it's in post #18 of this thread):

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

______

Trusted Contributor

I just wanted to say, I'm stunned that my Insider magazine arrived today. The February issue! It's not even online yet, I don't think. Usually my magazine doesn't show up until a week after the online version goes up. There's no WEN in it this month, but I was so surprised I had to tell someone. There is a Dooney & Bourke TSV and a LOGO TSV, so that could be an issue for me. Woman Embarassed

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Chefgal411 wrote:
😁

@Chefgal411, Yippee!!! and congratulations!!! You're now an official InsideQ subscriber!!! Smiley Happy lol, and it only took about five months... but you persevered and got it done!!! Smiley Happy

Thanks so much for letting me know via this thread. lol, I sitll haven't received my January issue but I'm sure it's in the mail. Smiley Happy

I'm going to send out a post on saturday to find out who else finally (and hopefully) finally got their hard copy of the January issue. 

If I remember correctly, you've already modified your email preferences in your QVC account so that you should receive the upcoming online email for the February InsideQ issue sometime around January 15th. 

Chefgal411, I hope you're finally getting some down time after the holiday season and are having a happy new year!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______

general information for online edition of InsideQ magazine...

Online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers in the middle of each month

The online edition of the following month's InsideQ Magazine is emailed to subscribers about two weeks before that particular month. -- For example, the January 2016 online edition of InsideQ was emailed to subscribers on December 15th.

Usually the online edition of InsideQ Magazine is emailed out around the 15th of every month. Occasionally, it's been emailed out as early as the 12th of the month and, once in a while, it's been emailed out as late as the 17th of the month.

___  

Beth, from QVC Customer Care, shared the information below on December 4th (it's in post #29 of this thread):

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Paulette, from QVC Customer Care, also shared the information below (it's in post #18 of this thread):

InsideQ subscribers who currently only receive the paper version have the option to also receive the online version by simply clicking on My Account at the bottom of the QVC homepage then Email & Mobile Preferences. Select Promotions* (and any other emails you’d like to receive) and we’ll send you the link every month in the email.

When you access this InsideQ online link, in the upper left had corner of the main page, there is a link to the archived editions of InsideQ going back to 2010. On your laptop, you will see an orange box (when you mouse over it, it will read "archives"). On your iPhone, you will just see an asterisk in the top left hand corner. -- What's important is that, when the next online edition is available, you can go to the archives and always access the latest online edition of InsideQ.

______

still nothing here Bebe, but maybe something will still come, I find out lots from you anyway...Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Still haven't received my Jan. issue but received the Feb. issue today. Guess they decided to skip a month?...or it wil be recived later.

Trusted Contributor

@segrl21 wrote:

Still haven't received my Jan. issue but received the Feb. issue today. Guess they decided to skip a month?...or it wil be recived later.

Yours must have gotten lost in the mail. I received my Jan. issue--I think about a week before Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @TKeys, below is the information you were asking about. The information below is also in the very first post of this thread.

You may want to bookmark this thread for future reference since it takes about 2 months for QVC to process applications. -- Sometimes the applications don't get processed properly and have to be resubmitted. 

Best of luck!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

_____

Below is information on how to subscribe to InsideQ Magazine which folks commonly call "The Insider". -- bebe Smiley Happy

___

What is InsideQ Magazine? 

Each monthly issue of InsideQ Magazine includes information on new upcoming new products available at QVC, as well as advance TSV order numbers for about ten upcoming TSVs (Today's Special Values).

Being able to order TSVs in advance means that you don't have to worry about making sure that you order it on the day of the TSV. This way you don't have to worry about whether or not your particular TSV option is going to be sold out early on the day of the TSV... because you can simply order your TSV in advance. 

Each upcoming Wen TSV advance order number(s) is almost always listed in the prior month's edition of InsideQ. -- This information allows you to purchase your Wen TSVs several weeks before the TSV is on the air. 

Additionally, people who have InsideQ subscriptions are not allowed to post this information on the QVC forums (bad stuff can happen... it's a real headache) so we just don't post that info. -- So the easiest way to get this advance info is just to get your own subscription to InsideQ Magazine.

___ 

How do I subscribe to InsideQ Magazine?

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. 

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you join InsideQ as soon as possible because it can take 6-8 weeks for QVC to process your request. 

InsideQ used to be available to all QVC customers on a subscription basis ($12/year). A few years back, and without any warning, they closed it to new subscribers... which really upset those who wanted to join. Since then, it's been available to the current subscribers (at no charge) but not open to new membership. 

Recently QVC has reopened InsideQ subscriptions to everyone at no charge, so I'd recommend that everyone get an InsideQ subscription while it's still open to new enrollment. Thank you QVC!!! Smiley Happy

___

InsideQ Magazine is mailed out at the end of each month

In November 2015, Beth in QVC Customer Care shared the information below...

To Everyone who is currently receiving InsiderQ:

There has been a very recent change to when we mail out the magazines - they are mailed out between the 20th and 27th of each month in an attempt to make sure any last minute changes are included (as best we can!). Thanks everyone for your patience!

___

___  

How long does it take for your InsideQ subscription request to be activated? 

It takes about 6-8 weeks for you to receive your first hard copy of InsideQ Magazine in the mail (i.e. post office snail mail).

In message #18 of this thread, Paulette (from QVC Customer Service) shared this information: Please be aware that it may take up to two months to receive your first issue.

___ 

___

Why I recommend that Wenners all subscribe to InsideQ Magazine

Simply put, having an InsideQ Magazine subscription gives you access to the advance order number(s) for the Wen TSVs. -- And by ordering your Wen TSVs in advance of the official TSV show date, you are always assured of getting your Wen TSVs.

Make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

Chaz has three Wen TSVs on QVC each year (which are generally on a saturday):

* Spring -- in March (or early April)

* Fall -- usually on the Labor Day weekend

* December -- usually the first or second weekend of December

Chaz's TSVs offer Wenners the very best values on Wen products (especially the cleansing conditioners). These Wen TSVs are Chaz's gifts to Wenners everywhere, because Chaz does not make a profit on these three TSVs (of course, I don't know what the Q does on their side). Per Wen Dooters and straight from the horse's mouth....

Unfortunately, since I began ordering the Wen TSVs in 2009, there have been at least three instances in which some Wenners did not receive their Wen TSVs. And the more popular a Wen TSV is (because it is a crazy good value), the more likely it is that some Wenners will not receive their Wen TSVs.

The December Wen TSV offers the very best annual Wen cleansing conditioner value. Unfortunately, on Wen TSV day in December 2014 and again in December 2015, some Wenners had their December Wen TSVs cancelled a week or two after they had placed their credit card orders (I was among the Wenners whose December 2014 TSV were cancelled). -- Additionally, three or four years ago, many Wenners did not receive their auto delivery, follow-up shipment of one of the Wen TSVs (again, including mine).

___ 

Advantages of placing your Wen TSV orders in advance by using the InsideQ advance order numbers

By placing an advance order for your Wen TSV, you'll get your TSV in advance and not have to worry about the TSV being oversold when it's launched on the official Wen TSV date.

If you choose that Wen TSV auto-delivery (A/D) option, then you will have the opportunity to receive two additional A/D shipments (for the spring and fall TSVs) or one additional shipment (for the the December TSV) at the TSV value price. 

If you have used the InsideQ advance order numbers to place your TSV orders, then you will receive your Wen TSVs a few weeks before most people receive their Wen TSV orders (which are placed on the official TSV day). -- This means that you will also receive your A/D follow-up TSV orders several weeks before most people receive their A/D follow-up orders. -- If, for some reason, there are not enough TSV kits to fulfill everyone's orders, this issue won't affect your TSV order... because your A/D follow-up TSV shipment had already been shipped to you several weeks before the shortage issue occurred.

Always make sure to place your advance Wen TSV orders early because there is only a limited advance quantity available for purchase (and it sometimes sells out in a few days).

I'll say it one more time, just for good measure, email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com your request for your InsideQ subscription today!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

______ 

Contributor

I originally was an Insider Member and then it stopped. When I saw the message with Beth's info, I sent a request and received a response from another Rep that I would be added back on but have not received a link or hard copy. This has been months ago! Any help is appreciated!