WEN

Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

I can not remember when I requested to receive it, but I still have not received one.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

@Mom2Ro wrote:

I can not remember when I requested to receive it, but I still have not received one.

@Mom2Ro, I just added your information to post #20 of this thread which includes the notification request sent to Beth in QVC Customer Care. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Bebe, how can I ever thank you enough for your time and effort trying to help in this matter as well as with all the Wen notifications? You are a Gem❤️!

Contributor

I requested it November 3.  I received an email stating I would receive it in two months.  I still have time.  Smiley Happy

Stay Calm and WEN On. . .
Frequent Contributor

@bebe777 you are my hero! Not only do you take care of all of our WEN needs but now you're the guardian angel of Inside Q! Thank you so much for the support! Love you, girl! Already received my new TSV (thrilled!) but (of course) I'm working on Saturday & will miss Chaz. Looking forward to any OTO notifications, so thanks for that too!! 😉
Oh, and a big thanks to @FleaMktQn too for the email tip. I'm already subscribed to the QVC email notifications but I'll go back & check to see if I missed something!
Happy WEN Weekend to all of you! XOXO
Super Contributor

I think I subscribed in September, thanks to it tip here on the forum,  The December issue was the first one I actually got in my mailbox.  Of course blue skies for me has  been my friend in the meantime.

Respected Contributor

I still haven't received the hard copy but maybe I'll get the next one

Super Contributor

I think I did have to follow up and request a second time...l. Might be worth it in case your original request got missed placed. Smiley Happy

QVC Customer Care

@bebe777

Okay now I am really confused...

To all who are enrolled and receiving their mailed copies for the InsiderQ here are the instructions to access the link for the InsiderQ "... once you begin receiving paper copies you can elect to receive Insider Magazine via e-mail. You can do this by visiting your account preferences on QVC.com, simply elect to receive e-mails!..."

Bebe - please have those needing assistance with the InsiderQ (first time enrollment, manual catch up copies whatever) email me at QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com. That way you are not in the middle (and a big thanks for all the things you do to help us!!!) and I can sort out everyone individually. Big Thanks again....

Beth 

Customer Care

Valued Contributor

!