WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

@LIndaMJ wrote:

Bebe, I apologize for not responding sooner. I'm having difficulty seeing my notifications. My hard copy of the Insider has been arriving sooner than it had been and I have made the necessary changes in account preferences and hopefully I'll start receiving the email copy soon. Thank you so very much once again for all that you do for everyone❤️!

P.S. One of these days I'll figure out how to highlight your name so you can see I responded in your notifications😀.

@LIndaMJ, thanks so much for getting back to me. Smiley Happy

Since December 23rd or 24th the QVC notifications system has been problematic. The moderators know all about it, but they are working with a skeleton staff over the holidays so the problem isn't likely to be resolved until later in the week. 

Hopefully, you received the notification I sent you about Chaz's 20% off sale (except gallons) at his website with free shipping on all orders. The sale is through December 31st. Complete info is on Chaz's facebook pages (chazdeanfanpage and wenbychazdean). -- HappyDaze was the one who shared the sale info with everyone. Smiley Happy

I'm so glad that you received your hard copy... lol, and sooner than expected is always great news. Smiley Happy

The next email for the link to the online edition of the February InsideQ Magazine should be emailed out around January 15th. I'd appreciate it if you could let me know that you have received it on this thread. 

I've sort of made it my mission to make sure that all the folks in our forum have access to all of the InsideQ benefits... lol, so I've been keeping a list (in the first post of this thread)... and taking folks off the list as I find out that they're finally receiving their copies of Inside Q. 

I was fortunate to have always been on the InsideQ list. But I've found it really frustrating that, for the past few years, new folks were not allowed to join InsideQ. It made no sense and it just wasn't fair. And then all the nonsense that happened when folks tried to share the advance order numbers. It was all so unnecessary. lol, so I'll be happier when I know that every Wenner has their own InsideQ subscription. Smiley Happy

Linda, I hope that you are having a wenderful holiday season!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - new subscribers to The Insider, have you received your copy of InsideQ yet?

@LIndaMJ wrote:

P.S. One of these days I'll figure out how to highlight your name so you can see I responded in your notifications😀.

@LIndaMJ, here's the easy way to make sure I get a notification... 

@Type the @ and then just start typing in my screen name. A drop down menu will appear and as you type more letters (usually 3-4) my screen name is likely to appear in the drop down menu. 

Then you need to click on my name in the drop down menu and that will activate my @bebe777 notification. -- You know it's been activated because my name appears in that light blue and, if you click on it, it will take you to my activity page.

@In contrast, simply typing @bebe777 won't work. 

lol, it's that simple. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, trying this out. I'm not seeing your name in blue, however maybe once I click on post it will be and you will see it in your notifications. Yes and thank you also for letting me know about the sale on Chaz's site, I have 2 items in my cart and will go back and check for something else I may "need" before the sale ends.

Happy Holidays to you and a Happy, Healthy 2016!

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, it worked! Thank you, I'm a computer wiz now!

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, trying this out. I'm not seeing your name in blue, however maybe once I click on post it will be and you will see it in your notifications. Yes and thank you also for letting me know about the sale on Chaz's site, I have 2 items in my cart and will go back and check for something else I may "need" before the sale ends.

Happy Holidays to you and a Happy, Healthy 2016!

@LIndaMJ, congrats!!! You're a pro now!!! Smiley Happy 

I'm glad that you're getting what you need from Chaz's sale. Smiley Happy

Did you get the notification I sent everyone yesterday in my Wen - Notification - 20% off plus free S&H at Chaz's site - thre Dec. 31st thread? 

Since the notification system has been wonky for the past few days, I'm worried that maybe people didn't receive this notification and I'm wondering if I should send them out again. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, yes I did. In fact, I have been attempting to compare prices on Chaz's site and QVC for the 613 body cream and can't find it on QVC. I'll try again. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind if I received a second notification as opposed to not knowing about the sale on Chaz's site.

Honored Contributor

@LIndaMJ wrote:

@bebe777, yes I did. In fact, I have been attempting to compare prices on Chaz's site and QVC for the 613 body cream and can't find it on QVC. I'll try again. Speaking for myself, I wouldn't mind if I received a second notification as opposed to not knowing about the sale on Chaz's site.

@LIndaMJ, thanks for letting me know that and for letting me know that two notifications is better than none. Smiley Happy After I know that they've fixed the notification system (hopefully tomorrow) I'll send out a second notification. 

Here's the info on the 8oz NBT. It's in the QVC product listings but you need to search under Nourishing Body Treatment... and not "SixThirteen".

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price:$59.00
Available for 3 Easy Payments

___

Trusted Contributor

@bebe777, thank you for taking the time to locate the nbt for me😻. Oh, and as of this morning, my notifications are working intermittently.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Wen - InsideQ magazine - The Insider - subscribing - have you received your copy yet?

Hi @bebe777 - hope you're having a lovely holiday season!
Do you know if Inside Q hard copies have gone out? Still haven't received mine, so I guess updating my email preferences didn't work either...sigh! Just checking to see if there is still hope for January!
Thanks & Happy New Year! XOXO