WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen - Hilary, wish you great start to school year!

@ANewHue wrote:

Have a great start to the school year, HIlary Know you will be busy but know you'll be in our thoughts!.   Hope you have time to be around for the TSV.

Thank you! Oh, you know I wouldn't miss the tsv! I can't wait to get it. My Pom is in "upside down mode". 

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

@simollie wrote:

Do you teach or are you a student??  My kiddo's started back 3 weeks ago...so early! They missed 1/2 the summer.   Smiley Sad  Hope you have a wonderful first week back!

I teach second grade. We started a little later because we had some new schools opening in our district. Thank you!

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor

Thanks everyone! It means a lot that you would take the time to wish me a great year. Smiley Happy

Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Hilary

Best wishes for a great year full of fun and growth for you and your Lucky Students!  

I'm forever grateful that you were out of school when the Q changed the forum.  You were a real lifeline, such a comfort to see you and the WEN tags.  Boy what a relief to have our own spot now!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras