WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Hairspray question - problem

I've heard this before that spraying flying things stops them from flying.  I blasted flies with kitchen counter top cleanser, I mean BLASTED and they just laugh at it.  Spiders, well, all you have to do is look crooked at them and they fall apart.  Get this.....I'm cooking meat balls in a pan and the counter is right nex to the stove, okay, I have to tongs in my hand turning them...all of a sudden this huge spider comes running towards me and the end of the counter and just falls off, the tongs go flying, I'm screaming AAAGGGHHHH!!!  Then I collect my thoughts and realize I cannot run away because my meat balls will burn so I keep a close watch out, then I see him trying to climb up my kitchen trash can, just a teensy spritz of cleanser and he was gone.  Flies are another thing, I always see them by our living room window in the summer and I could spray them with an H bomb and they keep right on going.  I don't get it.  I don't want to waste...wait a minute....I'm gonna buy cheap hair spray and try that!!!  Hey, thanks guys for the idea!!!  Oh, this was off topic but I hope the poor poster that had the defective can gets help.  I would call QVC and tell them what happened, I'm sure they will make good.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Hairspray question - problem

I have this issue with VTS.  I just run it under hot water, scrape the spray opening or use a pin as suggested.

I have'nt had t his happen with the hair spray yet, but I assume it will be the same solution.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN