WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Gallons Auto Delivery

Hi Kjelle, quite some time ago, when Chaz rolled out Wen Men EDP, there were issues with the whole thing because of ingredients.  I did see that some of the key ones are hoarded by the big boys.  I love my Wen Men EDP, however it's a bit lacking in the tahitian vanilla note.  There is another note that I don't know the name of that seems to be abscent too.  I do still love my EDP.  I use it mixed with 613 to try to make it like the CC. 

It just looks to me like a harbinger of things to come.  I hope I'm wrong. 

Occasional Contributor

Me too. Never had problems before but it's strange that so many products are unavailable. I hope formulas aren't changing. 

Esteemed Contributor

@maui512, I think it's unlikely that Chaz would alter the formulas. 

Reading this thread, I wondered if Chaz might be experimenting with smaller, but more frequent batches of formulas. The ones that are only available 3 months out of the year. 

Respected Contributor

Hi Hedge, I believe 100% that Chaz would never offer anything unless he knows it's right.  It's just that if certain ingredients are not available, that may be beyond what anyone can do about it.  Some extracts from plants may take a long time to grow and be ready for "extraction".  Is that a word?  Yeah, it is.  I think.  Anyway, that's my educated guess.  LOL!

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya, I wasn't referring to ingredients. There have been a rash of posts recently, that started as a question, but seem to have escalated to spreading confusion & discontent, and attempting to damage the Wen brand.
Occasional Contributor

I don't think anyone on here is trying to damage the Wen brand. When issues come up and people can't get answers speculating occurs. I would say maybe If they gave us answers to what's going on that would solve it.