WEN

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen Gallons - Alert - Classics, Kids & 5 Seasonals (SMC, SHP, FGP, WVM & SOB) available

@bebe777 wrote:

@panda1234 wrote:

@bebe777

please remove me from the notification. 

Thanks

Hi @panda1234, thanks for letting me know. I've just removed your name from the Alerts notifications list. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

thank you @bebe777

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Gallons - Alert - Classics, Kids & 5 Seasonals (SMC, SHP, FGP, WVM & SOB) available

Oh how I want a gallon of SHP!! $27.52 for shipping to HI is RIDICULOUS!! I do hope there are some free shipping offers during Chaz's visit.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

I have a few bottles left of WEN that I am trying to use up.  I have become a little bored with it lately and now only use it as a conditioner.  I am using a different shampoo in place of it because I think my hair has not done as well as it has in the past.  It happens....but I do still use as a conditioner.

Has anyone else noticed that WEN has not been on much since all that mess CHAZ went through with legal matters?  It's sad, but I wish him all the best and I am glad to see his loyal followers still with him and hope he remains at the Q for a long time to come.

Honored Contributor

Has anyone had a chance to sniff the new seasonal?

Do you catch a whiff of coconut?  I'm pining for a coconut, but so far have not bare able to catch it in any of the coconut blends.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras