WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Fall TSV will probably be on sat., September 5th

@DoxieMomma wrote:
quadmimi, I personally think we already have a FAS Fanclub!! It's just that we're not quite as vocal as HappyDaze is with her SHP and Drythe is with her 613.........I guess we're the "sneaky" members, lol. (We must have perfected the secret handshake 😉)

I think the "problem" with FAS was that is (temporarily) replaced the much-loved FGP and people weren't sure what the "Seasonal Grand Plan" was going to be........would the FGP lovers ever see their precious formula again??? Maybe, maybe not.......but in the meantime, there was a new Fall seasonal to try.......Fall Apple Spice........some loved it, some hated it, some tolerated it. (After three years of seasonals, I've realized that ALL of them are like that 😊).

I believe the biggest FAS misconception is the name.......very little Apple, very little Spice.......to me, it smells like Fall Maple Syrup on top of Apple Pancakes. I didn't care for the smell at first, but LOVED the results......volume, body, shine.....it's perfect! And then, the smell grew on me.......it really like it as my second cleanse, with TT as my first.......and I like the fact that I can still smell it on my hair once it dries. It makes me hungry, but I like it.

So, some of the more vocal posters don't care for it, that's fine.......more for us to buy this Fall 😍😍😍

------------------

(And, seriously, QVC.......I STILL can't quote from an iPad?!?!)

DoxieMomma, I think I was one of the few Wenners who loved the FAS scent from day one. It reminds me of a crisp fall day. Sometimes I smell the maple syrup (which I think is a good thing) and sometimes not. 

You have to try a FAS, FGP & CWM mix. It's reminiscent of the holiday season!!

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@DoxieMomma wrote:
quadmimi, I personally think we already have a FAS Fanclub!! It's just that we're not quite as vocal as HappyDaze is with her SHP and Drythe is with her 613.........I guess we're the "sneaky" members, lol. (We must have perfected the secret handshake 😉)

I think the "problem" with FAS was that is (temporarily) replaced the much-loved FGP and people weren't sure what the "Seasonal Grand Plan" was going to be........would the FGP lovers ever see their precious formula again??? Maybe, maybe not.......but in the meantime, there was a new Fall seasonal to try.......Fall Apple Spice........some loved it, some hated it, some tolerated it. (After three years of seasonals, I've realized that ALL of them are like that 😊).

I believe the biggest FAS misconception is the name.......very little Apple, very little Spice.......to me, it smells like Fall Maple Syrup on top of Apple Pancakes. I didn't care for the smell at first, but LOVED the results......volume, body, shine.....it's perfect! And then, the smell grew on me.......it really like it as my second cleanse, with TT as my first.......and I like the fact that I can still smell it on my hair once it dries. It makes me hungry, but I like it.

So, some of the more vocal posters don't care for it, that's fine.......more for us to buy this Fall 😍😍😍

------------------

I love the scent, and mixed it up with the FTP sometimes, but just alone it is so good...I like the MIF everything, so I think I will use the MIF/RTM with my FAS and see how it does...Everyone is so different, I remember when I first got it and my Hub tried it, he came out of shower and said, "wow I can really smell the apples"!!!  I said, "what" I don't smell apples, like you it smells like Fall Maple Syrup. to me...

Respected Contributor

@quadmimi wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

------------------

I love the scent, and mixed it up with the FTP sometimes, but just alone it is so good...I like the MIF everything, so I think I will use the MIF/RTM with my FAS and see how it does...Everyone is so different, I remember when I first got it and my Hub tried it, he came out of shower and said, "wow I can really smell the apples"!!!  I said, "what" I don't smell apples, like you it smells like Fall Maple Syrup. to me...

I wish I had your husband's nose. I would have loved to be able to smell apples in FAS! Cat Tongue

Respected Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

------------------

I wish I had your husband's nose. I would have loved to be able to smell apples in FAS! Cat Tongue

I know, I thought it was so funny, he knew nothing about WEN at that time, he didn't even know what FAS was, he just used it because it was their, and then made the apple statement!...LOL

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@quadmimi wrote:

@DoxieMomma wrote:

------------------

When y'all establish your club house, please send me your snail mail addy.  I have a fairly large stash of FAS hidden under my bed.  I know I could sell it on EBAY, but I don't like to do that.  So,  one day it will be waiting on the FAS Club House steps!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

bebe:

I was watching the board and did take the advice and order the OTO of BGT/MIF as the price was excellent (based on all the great advice here! Thanks ladies!👏)

I thought those would be a good addition to my very small collection of POM, SAM, and CA, and allow me to branch out just a smidge without going overboard or breaking the bank! 😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sam96 wrote:
bebe:

I was watching the board and did take the advice and order the OTO of BGT/MIF as the price was excellent (based on all the great advice here! Thanks ladies!👏)

I thought those would be a good addition to my very small collection of POM, SAM, and CA, and allow me to branch out just a smidge without going overboard or breaking the bank! 😉

sam96 

Just a note, If you tend to have dry ends, or develop them with the BGT, try combining it with the MIF.  I love the volume and shine from BGT, but need to add a little something to combat the dryness I get from it.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

bebe, I like your idea of mixing FAS with other fall/winter seasonals. Unfortunately, I can't use FGP because I was allergic to it. And, I really didn't care for WCM (it was the first Wen item that I ever returned). To me, it smelled like fruity mint gum, which is NOT a favorite of mine. I skipped both FTP and WWC last year, so I might be interested in trying WWC this go-round.

I have a tendency to use formulas straight.......I consider myself getting wild and crazy if I mix any combo of TT, SAM, CA and LAV 😃 I don't think I've ever mixed two seasonals together (probably because I have to use them sparingly).
Honored Contributor

I'm not a natural mixer either.  I think December was the first time I tried mixing formulas because I really didn't care for WWC and I really don't care for POM, so I started combining them to use them up and stumbled on a fantastic combo in terms of scent and performance.  

I still generally do all one scent for both cleanses, but I have branched out a little with CA and TT together.

I don't care for the scent of CLV, so I am trying to find combos to kill the scent.  I've been mixing it with 613 or all the "green" labels.  Nothing can kill that thing.  But I do love how my hair looks after using it pure.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN