WEN

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wen - FTP EDP *super-size* double-size next visit

[ Edited ]

Here'e the latest info about the Fall Tuscan Pear (FTP) Eau de PARFUM (EDP)....

Chaz was on periscope (Reward time, 6pm ET on 9/19). He confirmed with Cooper that tonight's 3.4oz FTP EDP is an OTO!!! Cooper said yes!!!

During Chaz's It's that Time periscope video (7pm ET on 9/19), Chaz just confirmed that the FTP EDP would be at the beginning of the show (though that doesn't necessarily mean at 9pm ET on the dot, but it might be).

Earlier today, in this thread (message #21), @Mgggg1 spoke with customer service: CS told me its 108.00... and it should be presented at 9pm eastern is what CS said. 

Chaz has been talking about an "amazing value" in tonight's show, so it's probably the FTP EDP so hopefully there will be a big price break on the $108 QVC price.

@Brdwygurl and @Suz585 have confirmed in other threads that the order number is going to be  A 271716. -- If you're out and about, then try ordering it at 9pm ET because there's a good chance that the number will be live a few minutes after 9pm ET. Otherwise, just check the Wen forum. Best of luck!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

--

In Chaz's Sweetness periscope video (on 8/31), someone asked Chaz if a Bamboo fragrance would be available. Chaz said that he's doing all the Seasonal fragrances first, and hasn't done Bamboo yet. -- From what Chaz has been sharing on periscope, it sounds as though he's just going to be doing the fragrances for the four most recent Seasonals. -- Seasonal fragrances -- will Fall Tuscan Pear be the next EDT -- more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance -- Spring Honey Lilac fragrance in spring

--

I know that @HappyDaze @Drythe @HonnyBrown @Doherty  @Schnauzers4Me @Wen_Woman and @Chefgal411 @Hilary77 @Brdwygurl @aprimo @leavesgalore @Mgggg1 @coffeegal @LIndaMJ @yisbuff2 @nikki48 @1Wildhorse @Qvcbeautylover want to know all about this. -- bebe Smiley Wink 

___ 

On September 18th, Chaz send out an email with a photo of the FTP EDP. It's a beautiful bottle... 

___

Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de Parfum

___

In her FTP EDP So Pretty! (Picture box from Periscope) thread, @Brdwygurl got a screen capture of the very pretty FTP EDP box...

___ 

image.jpg

___

___

___ 

___ 

Earlier info shared...

In Chaz's Baby it's hot outside today... periscope video (on 9/7), Chaz shared the following key info:

Eau de Parfum (EDP) supersize, double-size of [Fall] Tuscan Pear (FTP). 

The reason it's supersize is that it's only coming out one time, at least this year. 

That was the direct quote of what Chaz said. 

To me, it didn't sound as though Chaz was trying to hint at anything. It sounded as though it was just too soon to know what QVC would be ordering next year. 

He's mentioned before that each latest Seasonal (for this Seasonal year) will have a fragrance. He's also mentioned that he's now jumping over the Eau de Toilette (EDT) -- maybe because of the limited staying power -- and rolling things out in Eau de Parfum (EDP). 

My take away is that the upcoming Seasonal scents will all be in Eau de PARFUM (EDP). 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Wen Quick Links - Wen FAQ Wen 101 - New Wen products & special values -- Wen News -- periscope -- wendooters -- Wen Abbreviations Glossary -- This Weekend Fall Seasonal Trio Plus Special Deal -- Fall Tuscan Pear Eau de PARFUM -- *super-size* double-size this visit -- September Chat 2015 -- 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th -- wen 9/18 - 9/22 shows & hits per Dooters --

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - TFP EDP *super-size* double-size next visit

I do and I don't. Because I want Lilac EDP!!!

Frequent Contributor

i wish there would be a Summer Honey Peach fragrance

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@bebe777  Here is some information for you:

Parfum or extrait, in English known as perfume extract, pure perfume, or simply perfume: 15–40% (IFRA: typical ~20%) aromatic compounds

Esprit de Parfum (ESdP): 15–30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EdP and perfume

Eau de Parfum (EdP), Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10–20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds, sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime"; Parfum de Toilette is a less common term, most popular in the 1980s, that is generally analogous to Eau de Parfum

Eau de Toilette (EdT): 5–15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds

Eau de Cologne (EdC), often simply called cologne: 3–8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds; see below for more information on the confusing nature of the term "cologne"

Also this page has lots of good info

http://www.edenbotanicals.com/natural-perfumery-basics.html

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - FTP EDP *super-size* double-size next visit

[ Edited ]

@Brdwygurl wrote:

@bebe777  Here is some information for you:

Parfum or extrait, in English known as perfume extract, pure perfume, or simply perfume: 15–40% (IFRA: typical ~20%) aromatic compounds

Esprit de Parfum (ESdP): 15–30% aromatic compounds, a seldom used strength concentration in between EdP and perfume

Eau de Parfum (EdP), Parfum de Toilette (PdT): 10–20% (typical ~15%) aromatic compounds, sometimes listed as "eau de perfume" or "millésime"; Parfum de Toilette is a less common term, most popular in the 1980s, that is generally analogous to Eau de Parfum

Eau de Toilette (EdT): 5–15% (typical ~10%) aromatic compounds

Eau de Cologne (EdC), often simply called cologne: 3–8% (typical ~5%) aromatic compounds; see below for more information on the confusing nature of the term "cologne"

@Brdwygurl thank you so much for sharing that info. I always forget what the percentages are. I didn't even realize there was a difference between Eau de Cologne and Eau de Toilette!! And I had never even heard of Esprit de Parfum!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks so much for the update.  I will have to wait to order the WWC fragrance.  I would imagine that I would really like it.   

Regular Contributor

I saw the bottle of the new Fall Tuscan Pear EDP in one of Chaz's Periscopes "where are you going"  today. Marisol was putting it on and showed the bottle. It is large, rectangular in shape. I wonder what the price will be this since it is so large. Looked about 4 inches high. I could be wrong on that. I just received the Fall Tuscan Pear Replenishing Mist duo today. I want to wear that a while to see if I like it enough to buy the EDP. It is a light fragrance. 

Valued Contributor

Its going to be a hard one to resist! I am also crazy for the SHL fragrance (not the CC performance)....its going to be sooo hard to control myself!

Honored Contributor

In Chaz's Baby it's hot outside today... periscope video (on 9/7), Chaz shared the following key info:

Eau de Parfum (EDP) supersize, double-size of [Fall] Tuscan Pear (FTP). 

The reason it's supersize is that it's only coming out one time, at least this year. 

That was the direct quote of what Chaz said. 

To me, it didn't sound as though Chaz was trying to hint at anything. It sounded as though it was just too soon to know what QVC would be ordering next year. 

He's mentioned before that each latest Seasonal (for this Seasonal year) will have a fragrance. He's also mentioned that he's now jumping over the Eau de Toilette (EDT) -- maybe because of the limited staying power -- and rolling things out in Eau de Parfum (EDP). 

My take away is that the upcoming Seasonal scents will all be in Eau de PARFUM (EDP). 

btw, does anyone know what the essential oil concentrations are for EDT, EDP and also for Perfume? 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

__

In Chaz's Sweetness periscope video (on 8/31), someone asked Chaz if a Bamboo fragrance would be available. Chaz said that he's doing all the Seasonal fragrances first, and hasn't done Bamboo yet. -- From what Chaz has been sharing on periscope, it sounds as though he's just going to be doing the fragrances for the four most recent Seasonals. -- Seasonal fragrances -- will Fall Tuscan Pear be the next EDT -- more Eau de Parfum (WWC) & fragrance -- Spring Honey Lilac fragrance in spring

Esteemed Contributor

@Wen Woman wrote:

Its going to be a hard one to resist! I am also crazy for the SHL fragrance (not the CC performance)....its going to be sooo hard to control myself!

I was just thinking the same thing about SHL, and how to use SHL CC, to improve it's performance, what to mix it with still keeping the most of it's fragrance intact... Because I know, I will have to get SHL EDP when it comes out. And to me Wen products in Lilac will be a bomb to layer - CC, Oil, Mist, Mousse, and Lilac EDP. Wow.