WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - December TSV 2015

[ Edited ]

___

A really big thanks to @Brdwygurl for sharing some really exciting news about the upcoming December Wen TSV. in her periscope thread from a few hours ago. It sure sounds a lot like the much anticipated (5) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners that Chaz has offered as the December Wen TSV for a number of years ... 

A Couple of people tried to get info from him about upcoming TSVs. He mentioned the the December 5 one, and said "you know what we've done in the past and this will be even better"

He reiterated that the December TSV is usually a box set for gift giving and this year will be the same only better.

--

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLzdOjExNjA4OTA4fDFsRHhMZGdqRWJNeG366B99K3dBGIRLSjwv2eOyebe96FZc-wcAc7XvU...

___

I think that there might be a fragrance free, rice protein 16oz CC among this Deecember's section. -- This conversation snippet is from Chaz's It's a diamond anniversary periscope video (from 9/3):

Chaz was cutting one of the Wen model's hair and he asked her if she liked the product (very vague): 

Chaz -- It's on order. It's for what's coming up in December for TSV. Fragrance free rice protein. 

Chaz's assistant -- Can I show the label? 

Chaz -- No, no, don't. I just realized... no don't... be good.

___

It's beginning to look a lot like a Wenderful Christmas!!! 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen - December TSV 2015

[ Edited ]

"It's beginning to look a lot like a Wen Christmas!!! "

Looks like there is absolutely NO chance for a post-tsv Wenaddicts meeting this time around?

Lets start discussing upcoming December TSV instead.

I go first - I really like what I hear! Also because the Kit is going to be presented in a Gift Box, I'll have to already try to estimate, exactly how many I'll need to get and by how much my CC will be able to recover by December.

Here we go. Again.

My lil' head is spinning! I think I need to put a little more Wen on it.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

I ordered the December tsv in only the core formulas but will probably also order the seasonal formulas depending on what is offered.  I did use a couple of these as gifts but I don't have a long list of friends/family that use Wen or have an interest in trying Wen.  I did purchase the Wens men for someone last year and they didn't seem very excited by it but did use it.  I wouldn't purchase the wens men for myself and definitely won't purchase again for my friend.  I do like the idea of a fragrance free wen cleansing conditioner.  

Trusted Contributor

This may be posted somewhere already, but I can't recall if it is. Is this the TSV that is the three 16oz in various configurations such as three seasonals or some such? With all of the awesome links I'm sure that info exists, but I'm not sure where.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@yisbuff2 wrote:

This may be posted somewhere already, but I can't recall if it is. Is this the TSV that is the three 16oz in various configurations such as three seasonals or some such? With all of the awesome links I'm sure that info exists, but I'm not sure where.

@yisbuff2 no, they are two different animals..but both are great!! -- bebe Smiley Happy 

______

______

The December TSV has traditionally been (5) 16oz CCs for around $80. Below are some past December TSV...

______

December TSV 2014 - Seasonals CCs option

--

A264911

No Image Found

______

December TSV 2104 - Classic CCs option

--

A264911

No Image Found

______

December TSV 2013 

-- 

A254028

No Image Found

______

______

______

Seasonal (3) 16oz Cleansing Conditioners -- this one was for the Summer Seasonals -- when offerred, usually around $70-74 

--

A272783

No Image Found

______

Contributor

Thank you for the heads up Bebe777!  I was hoping for a repeat, so this is awesome.  I ordered one set of each last year of the Dec. TSV.  Can't beat the price let alone the variety!

Esteemed Contributor

JaneR wrote:

Thank you for the heads up Bebe777!  I was hoping for a repeat, so this is awesome.  I ordered one set of each last year of the Dec. TSV.  Can't beat the price let alone the variety!

Yes! the VARIETY!  Like @Susan25 mentioned earlier, and I can relate to as well, people in my close circle, somehow do not express much excitement or interest about Wen products what-so-ever, even those whom I already gifted Wen from my own sealed bottles stash.

Well, then! It is too bad, because this December TSV comes in beautiful, perfect Christmas Gift boxes and again, in variety, I think I will NOT "push" Wen on any one anymore, and this will save me lots of $$$. Lord knows, I do need to work on my CC balance really hard from latest Wen spending.

Can't say for sure, what exactly I will do then, but now I am considering only ONE Set of TSV only for myself, so finally I will be able to try ALL formulas at very affordable price in a convenient trial 16 oz bottles!

There were quite a few Wen products this visit, that I really-Really wanted, but I had to pass on them, because of money consideration. 

From the November 2014 when I started Wen, until last March visit and TSV, I was spending a lot of $$ trying a lot of formulas. From March untill this September visit, I was   stocking up stash and deals on the items I already know work well for me.

Now, THANKS to the both TSV visits, especially crazy price TSV last weekend, I am incredibly well stocked on A/D with excellent items at great price point.

With the stash like mine is at the moment, and beloved A/Ds to pick favorites from, I know my future spending will be much more curbed and a lot more under control.

I will be picking wisely among the future super deals and forever coming stream of new items Chaz keeps on creating.

All is WWWW - Wonderful and Well in the World of Wen for me from now on!

September TSV will get me familiar with ALL Wen formulas, which will either "broaden my horizons" or calm me down from wanting some scents!  Boy, I really wanted to get SAM, LAV, and Cuke this time, but I could not fathom getting such huge sizes last TSV offered for the formulas I was not sure about. 

Heart WEN!!!

Respected Contributor

@Susan25 wrote:

I ordered the December tsv in only the core formulas but will probably also order the seasonal formulas depending on what is offered.  I did use a couple of these as gifts but I don't have a long list of friends/family that use Wen or have an interest in trying Wen.  I did purchase the Wens men for someone last year and they didn't seem very excited by it but did use it.  I wouldn't purchase the wens men for myself and definitely won't purchase again for my friend.  I do like the idea of a fragrance free wen cleansing conditioner.  

I usually order the December TSV as well but I've never given any of them as gifts. Unless someone I know wants to try Wen I'm not going to buy it for them. I just keep it all for myself and recycle the gift boxes as I open them. Oh well. More Wen for me! Cat Wink

Valued Contributor
Glad to hear it. I was hoping for a gift giving type set this year. I plan on giving a mini philosophy 3 in 1, Laura gellar lipstick or shadow, along with one of these each to several people this year. It'll be like "a few of my favorite things" gift sets Smiley Wink
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vcdrt wrote:

Hi JaneR and welcome to the Wen forum!!! Smiley Happy 

Thank you for your kind words, but the real credit goes to @Brdwygurl@Brdwygurl who originally posted the information in the periscope thread. 

I was so excited when I heard about it. I was really worried that QVC would make Chaz change up our favorite Wen TSV!! Smiley Happy 

-- bebe Smiley Happy