WEN

Esteemed Contributor
@Drythe you're going to love it ....it transforms your lips . Just picked up my third set. I'm addicted
Honored Contributor

@Drythe Please be sure to report back about your first experience using Bella Spirit on your hair. Maybe before and after photos? Heart

Trusted Contributor

a beauty iq special is listed.

A352894

Honored Contributor

Hey, honey lilac lovers, someone posted this for me on another forum. I don't have the answer. What do you know about this, if anything?

"I bought a Lilac gallon in May (they sold out before the June gallonpalooza.). I recently noticed that my auto delivery went to backorder and today was canceled (!!!) What has been the chatter about this on the dedicated forum? It’s very disappointing."

Esteemed Contributor
@worlstravler the last post on saw on this Cooper is aware and working on it. I believe it was in response to your post on FB.
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35  Hi!  I read your story.  WOWWEE!  Oh, I get compliments all the time.  People always say, wow your hair looks so pretty!  I say, I'm a Wen girl.  Then they say, oh yeah, I heard of that, does it really work?  I say, well, you tell me!  They laugh and marvel because my hair is really amazing from being a nine year Wen girl.  I feel the re-moist is KEY.  I brought my Wen to a salon where the girl that is the owner, uses it on me.  No other salon will allow this.  The thing about this salon is that they have, what I call, "banker's hours".  They're only open a small window of time.  I'm hoping she doesn't go away.  Actually, I remember bringing a whole 32oz. of Bamboo to this lady WITH the styling creme as a gift.  This had to be two years ago.  I told her how to use it but it IS a learning curve.  I haven't been back for a while.  Your story was fun to read!  Thank you for posting!

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen December Chat

[ Edited ]

@ANewHue Yes, I saw that. I posted about it in the thread called Honey Lilac Gallon Auto Delivery. Heart

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtraveler while listening to one of my favorite Christmas albums(Rod Stewart) I got to thinking of a ? You can ask Chaz. Did he ever have the honor of meeting Ms. Ella FitZgerald and did she know Angel Ella was named after her? I kind of remember this from years ago but I don't remember for sure. Thanks
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Consider it done! Good question. Heart

Esteemed Contributor
After taking a hiatus from WEN my reason for
Hoarding (DD) is back. She took her BF down and showed him my Wen room and his response was "wow this stuff is expensive you didn't tell me your mother is rich". Haha I explained to him I know how to shop and stock it was my profession. So it looks like I could put off being good now.