WEN

Honored Contributor

Ha!  I'm going to have to get the set of 5 16 oz to have on hand to hand out as gifts.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@VaBelle35THat is a great story!..Yes it sounds like the 5 pack will be a great gift idea..Smiley Happy

Thanks for sharing with us..

Esteemed Contributor
Just got in from a short trip and couldn't wait to share my horror story with you ladies. We haven't been on a plane trip in over a decade. I packed a brand new bottle of WVM In Our checked bag. Well we get to Tisa and there was a lot going on and my DH left the carry on in the bin which we didn't realiaze until we were halfway to the gate. So my gf ran back to retrieve it and she comes running with it and she says to me they took your Wen out . I was like WHAT I had no Wen in there. What do you mean they took my WEN. Well it all went back to packing day and my DH took it out of the checked bag and put in the carry on without me knowing. Talk about devastation how could I not live without my Wen. So now the plane ride all the way there was very unpleasant and I'm thinking when we arrive I'm calling the studio and asking them to overnight a bottle of anything. By the time we checked in the salon was closed and I was texting my dD and gf . They were in disbelief of all things my WEN got confiscated!!! They all gasped when they heard that. Well I opened my checked bag and what did I find, a packet of TT. Omg I was so relieved , so I continued to unpack ALL my Wen and felt so much better. The planets aligned as I lined up all my Wen on the vanity. The DH is still among the living but let me tell you He almost met his maker and he should be very thankful I found that packet or he wouldn't have survived the trip for sure. And of all things it was WVM to boot!!!
Honored Contributor

I have never received emails regarding any products I have previously ordered. This morning I got this from QVC. It is a nice reminder though, right?

Screen Shot 2018-12-06 at 4.17.40 AM.png

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler - I have never gotten a reminder either - it is a nice idea.

Honored Contributor

This is the weird thing about the email, @x Hedge. I purchased a duo in 613 just one time, about a month ago, like so many WEN products and other brands on QVC.

My puzzlement is WHY they decided to send me a reminder on this particular item and none of the others. Unless this is a new service they provide, like when they started sending the monthly summary of activity for your account, which I also got today. I do like getting that one, because sometimes I forget an auto-delivery is coming up, and perhaps I want to postpone or cancel it.

I don't mind the email, just curious why they chose this particular item to remind me, since there were two of them and one month is not long enough for me to have gone thru both of them.  Maybe they are testing this form of reminder and I am on the list of people to beta test if it is good idea, with a survey coming at some point.

Oh, well.......

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
Just got in from a short trip and couldn't wait to share my horror story with you ladies. We haven't been on a plane trip in over a decade. I packed a brand new bottle of WVM In Our checked bag. Well we get to Tisa and there was a lot going on and my DH left the carry on in the bin which we didn't realiaze until we were halfway to the gate. So my gf ran back to retrieve it and she comes running with it and she says to me they took your Wen out . I was like WHAT I had no Wen in there. What do you mean they took my WEN. Well it all went back to packing day and my DH took it out of the checked bag and put in the carry on without me knowing. Talk about devastation how could I not live without my Wen. So now the plane ride all the way there was very unpleasant and I'm thinking when we arrive I'm calling the studio and asking them to overnight a bottle of anything. By the time we checked in the salon was closed and I was texting my dD and gf . They were in disbelief of all things my WEN got confiscated!!! They all gasped when they heard that. Well I opened my checked bag and what did I find, a packet of TT. Omg I was so relieved , so I continued to unpack ALL my Wen and felt so much better. The planets aligned as I lined up all my Wen on the vanity. The DH is still among the living but let me tell you He almost met his maker and he should be very thankful I found that packet or he wouldn't have survived the trip for sure. And of all things it was WVM to boot!!!

You were lucky!  I forgot to pack my WEN when I drove home to visit family in October.  I should have called the salon and asked them to overnight me a bottle as I was there for 5 days.  I thought I could find something to "get by."  I ended up getting Carol's Daughter and then only used the conditioner.

My hair was so brassy by the end of that trip.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor
@VaBelle35 yes I was very lucky but the DH was even luckier lol. I stewed that whole plane ride and then worried what else he may have stuck in that carry on without me knowing. I had the full size dryoil, UNIBT , hairspray , RTM's . I've read all the travel stories here for years of folks forgetting their Wen products and I made sure it was the first thing i packed. Good thing it was only for a few days because if it was longer I would have needed more. At one point I
Imagined myself driving over to the salon. Lol
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue wrote:
@VaBelle35yes I was very lucky but the DH was even luckier lol. I stewed that whole plane ride and then worried what else he may have stuck in that carry on without me knowing. I had the full size dryoil, UNIBT , hairspray , RTM's . I've read all the travel stories here for years of folks forgetting their Wen products and I made sure it was the first thing i packed. Good thing it was only for a few days because if it was longer I would have needed more. At one point I
Imagined myself driving over to the salon. Lol

@ANewHue  I can see you now, driving down the streets of LA honking at people to get out of your way.

QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

Hello Friends 😘

Just picked up Bella Spirit kit on Q2 - CC and lip treatment + black tote.

My first time trying Bella Spirit CC as I was waiting to get it alone!

Great price.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras