WEN

Respected Contributor

You take thee hi road and I'll take the low, and I'll be in Wenland before ye!  LOL!

Just a little levity.  I saw Chaz went back to LA, BUT he will be back, I think Dec. 6th.  I always feel so sad when he goes back.

That is so nice of Chaz to take up shipping for us, I know some have to pay quite a lot. 

I only hope my stuff doesn't get handed off to the post office.  The other day, we got our mail at 7:30pm, it was soaking wet and a magazine was ripped in half! 

UPS is on the ball, wham, bam, and it's on the front stoop.  I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.  I always put on, "March Of The Wooden Soldiers". 

I did not hear of this new Melon Mint but it'll be in the next shipment of the TSV!

Honored Contributor

@77yangya Hey there! Thanks for starting this thread off for us. December is, indeed, just around the corner.

I think the new Summer Mellon Mint (SMM) will be awesome! Sounds to me like it will be a cool scent, refreshing, and invigorating.

But for now, I am still enjoying the Winter White Forest that I picked up at the salon. I hope everyone who got it will love it as much as I do. Because I only got a 16-ounce of it back in September, my first time using it to cleanse was my last time. I was afraid I would run out before it was available to us on QVC, so I have been only using it as my leave-in every day. What a great way to end my cleansing and conditioning routine!

Looking forward to the December 6-7 short two-show time with Chaz. I'm am really beyond trying to figure out what he might present. Hopefully, Dooters will have something to say about it!

Honored Contributor

Just saw this on Chaz's Faceboook page:

Happy birthday to one of the most beautiful sisters anybody can ask for. You are so kind, loving, caring, thoughtful, compassionate, trustworthy, understanding, and loyal. I can’t imagine my life without you in it, and I am so grateful to be able to share my life journey with you by my side. Thank you a million times over for all that you have done for me. I love you with all my heart.

Many Blessings,
Chaz

Chazsister1.jpg

Chazsister2.jpg

Chazsister3.jpg

Chazsister4.jpg

Chazsister5.jpg

Chazsister6.jpg

Chazsister7.jpg

Chazsister8.jpg

Chazsister9.jpg

Honored Contributor

Excuse me. Can I please get another Champagne 🍾

Chazdog1.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@77yangya - Thanks for starting us off - I can't believe December is just about here.

One of my Wen orders is on its way - the BS Duo. The WWF has not yet shipped. I do hope it gets here before Chaz arrives again as I would like to order the 32 oz size if I like it.

Happy Wenning everyone.

Honored Contributor

@riley1 It appears everyone else's WEN stuff has shipped. Mine is still in processing. Grrrr. But I didn't purchase anything I haven't already tried, so there is no rush, just would like to see it all on my shelf! LOL!!!

Super Contributor

My orders are all still processing, but I'm not short of anything at the moment, so waiting is ok ... for now Smiley Happy

Forgot to ask about this - I picked up the combo last time with the Bella Spirit lip treatments and the travel size Dry Oil. The nozzle of the Dry Oil shoots out a stream, not a mist. Is that normal?

I don't mind squirting it into my hands, but I'm just curious if it's a dud sprayer or that is normal, for the travel and/or the full size.

Chaz' sister is just gorgeous and I really do love the darker hair on her.

Honored Contributor

@RipleyGirl I know they had a problem with the nozzle when it FIRST came out; but that was resolved.

Try shaking it really hard before spraying; also just rinse out the nozzle.

I had problems with the first orders of dry oil when it first came out. My past two orders are just great. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Wen December Chat

[ Edited ]

Thanks @77yangya   Yes Dec is close!  My TSV is in town, but once it hits our P.O. it takes forever...Shipped super fast, but who knows when our P.O. will move it out!

I still hope to pick up a WWC if the $ are avaliable after Christmas..Smiley Happy

Does anyone know what the Spring, will bring?  I think SCB, SHL, but I can't recall what else is still avaliable...Smiley Happy  (planning way aheadSmiley Happy

*My TSV is out for Del.!  It started UPS, switched to mail here in Az, now back to UPS!

However it got back to UPS, it's good for me..lol

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi The new scent for Spring is Spring Fresh Floral. I have had a chance to smell it, and I really like it. I don't care for any of the Spring scents prior to this one, because they are too floral for my taste. But the Fresh Floral is lighter to me, and it will be the first one I will intentionally buy. By that I mean, I have gotten Spring scents that were packaged with something else I wanted, and I gifted them away. But the Fresh Floral I will want to make a point to purchase.