WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Dec TSV tease - fragrance free rice protein is in the TSV

[ Edited ]

I just started listening to Chaz's It's a diamond anniversary periscope video:

Chaz Dean ‏@ChazDean
LIVE on #Periscope: It's a diamond anniversary 💎💎💎this is where the magic happens💎💎💎 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLioHDMzMDQyOHwxTW54blJ2bXlPeXhPLlTirGXuY4-58IhXz9MVB0XBbosVJMQhTM-zVwrcL...

About 7-8 minutes into the video he mentioned something about "fragrance free rice protein" being in the upcoming December TSV. 

Chaz was cutting one of the Wen model's hair and he asked her if she liked the product (very vague): 

Chaz -- It's on order. It's for what's coming up in December for TSV. Fragrance free rice protein. 

Chaz's assistant -- Can I show the label? 

Chaz -- No, no, don't. I just realized... no don't... be good.

The conversation was about 7-8 minutes into the video. Chaz's assistant was talking about figure skaters, miniature ponies, and dog & pet shows. I looked at the video the second time to see if I could see a 16oz CC bottle... because I really would like another (5) 16oz. CCs TSV for December.

Maybe he's coming out with a fragrance free rice protein cleansing conditioner that will be part of the upcoming December TSV... or maybe it is something else entirely.

It's 4pm ET right now and the periscope link should be active for the next hour or two. Maybe someone else can get a better read on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

---

Here Is the latest periscope from a few hours ago

https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLzdOjExNjA4OTA4fDFsRHhMZGdqRWJNeG366B99K3dBGIRLSjwv2eOyebe96FZc-wcAc7XvU...

Just a few little tidbits towards the end

Someone asked how many TSV's were sold. He said around 110,000 on that day but either 13,000 or 16,000 were sold before. So yes an insane amount were sold and he seemed good about it.

A Couple of people tried to get info from him about upcoming TSVs. He mentioned the the December 5 one, and said "you know what we've done in the past and this will be even better"

He reiterated that the December TSV is usually a box set for gift giving and this year will be the same only better.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Dec TSV tease - fragrance free rice protein is in the TSV

@bebe777,

Can you check the link?

I just tried it and it says it ended YESTERDAY!

I hate periscope because IT hates me!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777,

Can you check the link?

@Drythe just click on the link it's still active... lol, I'm still watching it. -- If it had expired it would say expired when you clicked on the link. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777,

Can you check the link?

@Drythe just click on the link it's still active... lol, I'm still watching it. -- If it had expired it would say expired when you clicked on the link. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Ok, got it!

When I open the link it says "ended yesterday" guess that means the recording ended yesterday and you can't join in. (????)  So, I didn''t try to play it.  But, then when I hit play it DOES start.

I hate periscope because IT hates me!  I have all this FANCY MAC stuff and it STILL hates me!

Thanks @bebe777

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

@Drythe wrote:

@bebe777,

Can you check the link?

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Ok, got it!

When I open the link it says "ended yesterday" guess that means the recording ended yesterday and you can't join in. (????)  So, I didn''t try to play it.  But, then when I hit play it DOES start.

I hate periscope because IT hates me!  I have all this FANCY MAC stuff and it STILL hates me!

Thanks @bebe777

@Drythe lol, I sooo understand. I set up a periscope account earlier this week, so that I could participate and ask Chaz some of the questions we all want answers to. lol, the account's all dressed up... but I can't seem to access it... so I'm all dressed up with nowhere to go... Smiley Wink

I meant to stop by my Apple store this week to get everything sorted out but I still haven't had the time to do it. 

The good thing is that at least I can still listen to the stored periscope videos since they're available to listen to for 24 hours. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

I just started listening to Chaz's It's a diamond anniversary periscope video:

Chaz Dean ‏@ChazDean
LIVE on #Periscope: It's a diamond anniversary 💎💎💎this is where the magic happens💎💎💎 https://www.periscope.tv/w/aLioHDMzMDQyOHwxTW54blJ2bXlPeXhPLlTirGXuY4-58IhXz9MVB0XBbosVJMQhTM-zVwrcL...

About 7-8 minutes into the video he mentioned something about "fragrance free rice protein" being in the upcoming December TSV. 

Chaz was cutting one of the Wen model's hair and he asked her if she liked the product (very vague): 

Chaz -- It's on order. It's for what's coming up in December for TSV. Fragrance free rice protein. 

Chaz's assistant -- Can I show the label? 

Chaz -- No, no, don't. I just realized... no don't... be good.

The conversation was about 7-8 minutes into the video. Chaz's assistant was talking about figure skaters, miniature ponies, and dog & pet shows. I looked at the video the second time to see if I could see a 16oz CC bottle... because I really would like another (5) 16oz. CCs TSV for December.

Maybe he's coming out with a fragrance free rice protein cleansing conditioner that will be part of the upcoming December TSV... or maybe it is something else entirely.

It's 4pm ET right now and the periscope link should be active for the next hour or two. Maybe someone else can get a better read on this. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Thanks bebe for the update.  I guess that the December tsv may be a different configuration after all.  Of course, we really don't know what new fragrance free rice product he is going to be offering.  If it is a cleansing conditioner, I would imagine that I would like it. 

Valued Contributor

Hmmm....interesting. If it's not the set of 5 CCs in Dec. and I decide to skip it, I may seriously need to consider picking up another TSV on AD today to be on the safe side.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Me too. Just don't know which one. I left out SAM - too heavy for me. LAV - don't love any lavender smell. Cuke - don't know if I need that in TSV.

I WAS really hoping to try them ALL of them in December. But, just maybe they'd do an OTO?

Respected Contributor

That sounds interesting! I guess December is still a while away but I'm looking forward to see/hear what will be in the TSV.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Smiley Happy