WEN

Valued Contributor

Re: Wen - Chaz's NYC flagship store & blow out bar in Greenwich Village

[ Edited ]

the money i'll save on shipping will balance out the costs of me buying directly from this store, right? Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

@jennys kid wrote:

the money i'll save on shipping will balance out the costs for me buying directly from this store, right? Smiley Wink

Plus, the immediate gratification factor is just divine! You are a lucky duck.

Trusted Contributor

Pilgrimage! My mom loves NYC so this would be a fun thing to include in a trip in the not too distant future (but after this is all a done deal). I'm happy for all of you who live really, truly close!

Valued Contributor

@yisbuff2 wrote:

@jennys kid wrote:

the money i'll save on shipping will balance out the costs for me buying directly from this store, right? Smiley Wink

Plus, the immediate gratification factor is just divine! You are a lucky duck.

good point! also, maybe i will get to run into those puppies a time or two and i won't care about anything else.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the good news! I just joined periscope but couldn't keep up this week watching them. I can't wait for this to open! I live in PA. Who wants to do a wen party bus?! haha

Honored Contributor

@sawst14 wrote:

Thanks for the good news! I just joined periscope but couldn't keep up this week watching them. I can't wait for this to open! I live in PA. Who wants to do a wen party bus?! haha

@sawst14 welcome to the Wen forum and the wenderful world of Wen!! Smiley Wink 

Yesterday I finally figured out how to chat with Chaz on periscope. I didn't realize that I needed a separate periscope app even after I joined twitter. Smiley Wink 

lol, I'm all in for a wen party bus!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Thanks bebe777. I've actually been around a few years. I just don't comment much Smiley Happy

I did just join periscope though - same name so I'll see you there!

Trusted Contributor

@sawst14 wrote:

Thanks bebe777. I've actually been around a few years. I just don't comment much Smiley Happy

I did just join periscope though - same name so I'll see you there!

sawst14! I remember you Smiley Wink

live....laugh....love
Regular Contributor

Aww thanks bruingirl! I've been extra busy so I've been around even less. Rest assured though my wen addiction is stronger than ever. I'm wating for the UPS man to bring 8 boxes today!! Yep- 8! 3 TSVs, 1 FGP oil, 1 FGP RTM set, 1 319 NBT, 1 MIF OTO, and 1 FTP OTO. Of course they are coming all at once. His poor arms...

I may also be in LA for the first time in November. Currently on a waitlist for an appointment with Chaz but may call back soon and go with another stylist once my flight is booked.

Trusted Contributor

@sawst14 wrote:

Aww thanks bruingirl! I've been extra busy so I've been around even less. Rest assured though my wen addiction is stronger than ever. I'm wating for the UPS man to bring 8 boxes today!! Yep- 8! 3 TSVs, 1 FGP oil, 1 FGP RTM set, 1 319 NBT, 1 MIF OTO, and 1 FTP OTO. Of course they are coming all at once. His poor arms...

I may also be in LA for the first time in November. Currently on a waitlist for an appointment with Chaz but may call back soon and go with another stylist once my flight is booked.

You're welcome!  8 boxes? oh my!!!  You're coming to LA?? cool!  Let me know if you need help on selecting another stylist Smiley Happy

live....laugh....love