WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - Chaz and Dooters love Nikki48's wenderful hair!! :)

[ Edited ]

@nikki48, Wen Dooters and Chaz love your wenderful hair. -- Dooters posted this on his facebook page on September 25th: 

All Points Bulletin out for Nikki48. I sent Chaz her picture and he's very excited to see this on Facebook, Instagram, and anywhere Nikki48 feels comfortable posting it. So awesome Nikki48. I bet my close personal friend (and tasty treat provider) can help me out here. I know they'd bust me if I try posting on the WEN forum.

Note: There's a great photo of your hair on Dooters' facebook page, nikki, but I don't know how to copy and paste the photo. -- Hopefully someone else can add the wenderful photo of your curly Wen locks to this thread. )

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen - Chaz and Dooters love Nikki48's wenderful hair!! :)

@bebe777 wrote:

@nikki48, Wen Dooters and Chaz love your wenderful hair. -- Dooters posted this on his facebook page on September 25th: 

All Points Bulletin out for Nikki48. I sent Chaz her picture and he's very excited to see this on Facebook, Instagram, and anywhere Nikki48 feels comfortable posting it. So awesome Nikki48. I bet my close personal friend (and tasty treat provider) can help me out here. I know they'd bust me if I try posting on the WEN forum.

Note: There's a great photo of your hair on Dooters' facebook page, nikki, but I don't know how to copy and paste the photo. -- Hopefully someone else can add the wenderful photo of your curly Wen locks to this thread. )

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777, I posted it here on the "Look at what Wen did to my hair" thread. Dooters copied and put it up with a request to post on social media. I tweeted it out to Chaz after that and put another one on his FB page.

What was funny is Nikki is my nickname so it was a FB friend (and fellow Wen Girl) that knows me by my real name that notified me. I completely missed Dooter's post. I responded to Dooter's on FB. If no one knew me by both names I might not have seen it for some time.

#IAmTeamWen
Honored Contributor

@nikki48

I recognized those beautiful locks of yours on both DOOTER'S and Chaz's FB pages!  

Three Cheers for YOU!  Praise from WEN DOOTERS is high praise indeed!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Dooters owner Linda has an amazing WEN hair herself! Have you seen it?

Esteemed Contributor

That's cool @nikki48, you're a WEN star

Trusted Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

Dooters owner Linda has an amazing WEN hair herself! Have you seen it?

@sonechko, she really does! #WenHairGoals

#IAmTeamWen
Trusted Contributor

Super model @nikki48! That was a gorgeous picture! I'm glad your wenderful hair is being celebrated!

Respected Contributor

@nikki48 A shout out from Dooters !!!!!

SO COOL & well deserved, your hair is awesome