WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen Chat today at 4-5pm ET Wen show - everyone welcome!

[ Edited ]

This afternoon we are having a live Wen Chat in the WEN June Chat thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's 4-5pm ET Wen show. --  We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. Smiley Happy

Yesterday evening, a lot of Wenners had a live Wen Chat during Chaz's 7pm-9pm ET show and it was a lot of fun. Smiley Happy

We used regularly have these chats during Chaz's shows, but we haven't done that in a while. -- We'd watch the Wen show and chat with each other. Smiley Happy

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows. -- You can read last night's chat in the WEN June Chat thread (pages 7-31).

Please note that the WEN June Chat thread is NOT this thread. -- If you can't seem to find it then just click on this WEN June Chat hot link. Smiley Happy

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

It's also a great way for newer Wenners to get to know other long time Wenners who post in the Wen forum. Smiley Happy

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @KingstonsMom who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink

I'm just sending out notifications to everyone on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

I hope hope to see a of Wenners and Wen friends there at 4pm ET today!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Chat today at 4-5pm ET Wen show - everyone welcome!

[ Edited ]

A and B Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

This afternoon we are having a live Wen Chat in the WEN June Chat thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's 4-5pm ET Wen show. --  We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. Smiley Happy

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!!

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

It's also a great way for newer Wenners to get to know other long time Wenners who post in the Wen forum. Smiley Happy

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @KingstonsMom who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink

I'm just sending out notifications to everyone on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

I hope hope to see a of Wenners and Wen friends there at 4pm ET today!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  A 

@addicted2q @Adelina @Aeon @AlleyCat @AlohaSun @Andreatoo (in bold) @ANewHue @AngelPuppy1 @appleseed @April-Rose @AprilBird @aprimo @Aresnz @Arianny @Atellam  

Names:  B 

@BackwoodsBarbie @bballwidow @beach-mom @beatlefan @Beautoxica @bebe777 @beepzipzang @Beeweaver @BethanyB @betsyblue @BExplorer @Bhvbum @BichonEmma @Akane @blackhole99 @bleueyez28 @blondeshoediva @blondie13 @BabyYoda @Boehm Collector @bohemian @BootLvr @Boxerdoglover @Brdwygurl @Brenda810 @brewhaha @Buck-i-Nana @Buckeye815 @ButterflyGirl1969 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

C Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

This afternoon we are having a live Wen Chat in the WEN June Chat thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's 4-5pm ET Wen show. --  We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. Smiley Happy

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!!

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

It's also a great way for newer Wenners to get to know other long time Wenners who post in the Wen forum. Smiley Happy

EVERYONE IS INVITED!!! Smiley Happy

The more, the merrier!!! And that includes out Wen friends like @KingstonsMom who don't even use Wen!!! Smiley Wink

I'm just sending out notifications to everyone on the Wen - Notification Alerts List but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  C  

@c_la_vee @cac140 @Caitlinh429 @CamilleP @Campion @cancun08 @CANDLEQUEEN @candys mine @Catbelly @CatLoverDogsToo @Ceci @cerinthe @cgil @Cheezit @Chefgal411 @Chicago-girl @ChicagoHeather2 @chickenmoo @ChocolateLime @ChynnaBlue @Cindi10 @Citrine1 @clangley @ClassySassyGal @cnd8 @CoCo87 @coffeegal @CoG @Colonel Meow @casamtn @cosmic1 @Cotygirl @course24 @Cin001 @Cranberries @crblu @croemer @Curiousincali @Cuteepy03 @CWS22 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

D through F Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

This afternoon we are having a live Wen Chat in the WEN June Chat thread (NOT this thread) during Chaz's 4-5pm ET Wen show. --  We watch the Wen show and chat with each other. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  D 

@Dakota66 @danabanayna @Daycaremom816 @Deanie @deedeewar @deja vu @delaneysmom @delish91 @Dell1 @Dessert1st @Diva1Donna @CalMom @Doherty @Dorianwalk @dotgirl @doxie1 (in bold) @DoxieMomma @LoraR @DrCEB @Drythe 

Names:  E - F  

@Ebrennix @ECBG @EdithEllenLily @ElleMc @enw5002 @equss @EvieJ @Faith1818 @fashionqueen @FleaMktQn @FormerlyFabulous @foundinlv @free-spirit @Fressa @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

G through I Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  G  

@GCR18 @geezerette @Gram W @gemslily @germanblush @GoochiePooDoo @pggoody @gracewade @gramygram @Gussie2007 

Names:  H  

@haleypie @HangingTen @happycat @HappyDaze @Harley2013 @hatetoiron @HBNY74 @hecate @hfpint @Hilary77 @GingerPeach @HonnyBrown @Hop @hopi @HSB1204 

Names:  I  

@kwkelley @Ibby114 @icezeus @sktchy @islandgrrl @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

J and K Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  J  

@Hope4102 @vcdrt @janjan @jaxs mom @jay633 @jazzbabe @jb20 @Jeannie29 @Jen44 @jennys kid @Jhincher @JohGlo @jp926 @jpie @jrq @Julie_23 @Julie2228 @jurby 

Names:  K  

@Kardi @KarenaJeannette @karin334 @karlam @karmakat @Karnerblue @karuna @KateBee @kathie66 @Katmary @katwalk @kefromCA @Kelseyrr @Kempokim @KentuckyWoman @kesselrun @kesstrain @Kitkat21 @kjae @kjcteach1 @Kjelle @KJPA @cddh @KMBSAB @KonaKat @kricket3142 @ksporter53 @ktbCA57 @KumiC @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

L Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  L  

@Labbylove @Maltichonmom17 @LadyEsmerelda @ladygirl @Ladygolighty41 @LAMS @LaNiece @Laura14 @Laural @leavesgalore @Leothelion @Mgggg1 @liliblu @LIndaMJ @Sunnycorle @littlepixie @CoastalGal @LJernee @Ljwm @LKDKK2 @lovetoshoptoo @lovinglife @lrmuffin @Lucky Duck @LucysMommy @lusinia @luvingit @Luvitorleaveit1 @LUVLUVLUVTOSHOP @Luv_My_Beagle @LuvMyPuppies @luvzchiz @lyn61 @lynne6was7 @Lynnster67 @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

M Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  M 

@madmimi @MaggieMack @makeitadouble @MalleyMaeBear @MalteseMomma @MandySays @Mattie76 @Maureenk54 @meeser @todaysrx @merri @mgflores @Michele5004 @MidNight @millieshops @mimi0414 @Minpinmom2 @Mirage08 @MissJuJu @MissKlynn @Missy823 @Mom2Ro @mom4321 @Mommy4 @monks @morenagurl @morenaroxx @INDIANA BONES @MrsCat21 @mrsmouse @Mrsq2022 @mstyrion 1 @mumfordandsons @Mysticmom @mzlg @mzrhondap @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

N through P Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  N - O    

@Nailsnob67 @nana488 @NativeOR @NickelEmily @nikki48 @nikkimom @NMCrazyCatLady @Noangel1981 @Ilovelife123 @noonedelights @NycVixen @oceanbreezy @okiebug 

Names:  P  

@panda1234 @peanutjk @Pecky @pennstate94 @pepes mom @Petparent @Petrilla @philogirl @Philosophygirl23 @Phoebesmommy @phoebesnow @phoenixbrd @photodreamr @picco @Pineappletoo @pinkmochi @Pinky920 @Pintacular @Pisces Kit @pmagic @posterchild @Princesa7 @Pro211 @PSASSY @pslady @bebe77 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Q and R Names Notification for today's Wen Chat from 4-5pm ET

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

Names:  Q  

@quadmimi @quakerette @Quietgirl @Quiltlady @qtrmoonlady1 @Qvcbeautylover @QVCdiva

Names:  R 

@rachaelb @Ren10@Renata22 (in bold) @RespectLife @riley1 @RipleyGirl@rittek13 @Bjobrit @rochelleS @Rosiebudsmom @Rowdymom @rplas64 @RunnerMom @bebe77