WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Chat during 7-9pm Wen show - everyone welcome!

So do we know how many gallons are left on the SHP? I'm sort of on the fence on buying one. I still have one more AD shipment of my SOB gallon that will ship if I let it, but I really love the scent of SHP.  

I've been so lazy about doing oil treatments, I did one yesterday but I hadn't done one in since I cut my hair off last fall. I also haven't trimmed at all since then.  I have a tiny amount of Fig left that I reserve for use after coloring. Oh well I just remembered I still have at least 3 boxes of travel packs LOL

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Esteemed Contributor

hi everyone,  just made in the door thank goodness for TiVo.  Hope everyone is enjoying the show.

Respected Contributor

Sorry @bebe777! I was out for dinner and only just got back. I'm sure there will be other chats, though. Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Well, ******! Talk about being late to the party! I just now saw s post.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife, lol, we're going to have another Wen Chat on sunday (tomorrow) during the 4-5pm ET one-hour Wen Show.

Everyone is invited!!! Smiley Happy

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows.

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

Tomorrow morning, I'll send out out notifications to folks. Everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

I hope that a lot of Wenners will join in. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Ok, it's me,  which forum?  lol.  Thank you @bebe777 and to all the  

other Wenners, I had a great time.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AlohaSun wrote:

@AlohaSun, it's the same forum as tonight: WEN June Chat thread. -- I just started a new thread so that Wenners would see that there was a live chat during the show. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows.

Valued Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@AlohaSun wrote:

@AlohaSun, it's the same forum as tonight: WEN June Chat thread. -- I just started a new thread so that Wenners would see that there was a live chat during the show. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 Lol, the which forum was a joke.  I just hope I don't confuse 

HappyDaze again.  

Respected Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@SurferWife, lol, we're going to have another Wen Chat on sunday (tomorrow) during the 4-5pm ET one-hour Wen Show.

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

Tomorrow morning, I'll send out out notifications to folks. Everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I'll try to drop by for a little bit tomorrow! Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

@HSB1204 wrote:

@bebe777 wrote:

-- bebe Smiley Happy

@bebe777 I'll try to drop by for a little bit tomorrow! Cat Happy

@HSB1204, YAY!!! Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy