WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen Chat during 7-9pm Wen show - everyone welcome!

[ Edited ]

We haven't had a Wen Chat during one of Chaz's show for a while and I'm thinking that's tonight's show is a perfect opportunity for a live Wen Chat during Chaz's show. Smiley Happy

For folks who are newer to the Wen forum, the Wen Chats are open to everyone and so please feel free to join in. It's a great way to get to know other Wenners!! Smiley Happy

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows.

It's a really fun and relaxed atmosphere... very heavy on the fun aspect!!! Smiley Happy

I'm just sending out notifications to folks who I've seen in the forum this afternoon... but everyone one is welcome to join in. Smiley Happy

I hope that a lot of Wenners will join in. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Notifications:

@HappyDaze @sonechko @HSB1204 @FleaMktQn @Hilary77 @ANewHue @yisbuff2 @sailor_moon @Suz585 @Diva1Donna @rochelleS @scullychick @WenDoll10girl @KingstonsMom @Kjelle @Brdwygurl @jennys kid @candys mine @LIndaMJ @kesstrain @Jhincher @Beautoxica @SurferWife @AlohaSun @segrl21 @chickenmoo @terriebear @dex @Sammybear @Susan25 @Ilovelife123 @quadmimi @RunnerMom @Wen_Woman @Thia-Winter @BExplorer @hopi @Suebdoo @GingerPeach @icezeus @islandgrrl @kricket3142

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Wen Chat during 7-9pm Wen show - everyone welcome!

So @bebe777, do we Chaz Chat here, or on the June Chat? Can some be so sufficient as to chat on BOTH simultaneously? Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

Hi @bebe777 Sounds like great fun but, I have to watch the shows on my computer, (too stingy to pay for TV Smiley Embarassed) and when I go back & forth too much it locks up the live feed Smiley Sad

So I play a little catch up after the show Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@sonechko, in the WEN June Chat thread. -- I just posted here so that folks would know there was a chat on tonight. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Thank you,  Bebe!  I'll be watching the show (and recording, too), but probably won't join the chat.  But it's a great idea and I hope everyone has fun!  Happy Wen-watching and chatting!

Honored Contributor

@qtrmoonlady1 wrote:

Thank you,  Bebe!  I'll be watching the show (and recording, too), but probably won't join the chat.  But it's a great idea and I hope everyone has fun!  Happy Wen-watching and chatting!

@qtrmoonlady1 and @FleaMktQn, I hope you'll try to poke your head in if even for a few minutes. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Here's how it works.... We just post our comments to the WEN June Chat while the Wen show is on. While the monthly chat threads are for general conversation, originally we set them up so that we could chat during Chaz's shows.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@bebe777  Hi Bebe, I would like too, but we have dinner company coming right when Chaz starts!...I will catch up later on computer, but not the same..

Do you think there will be a special?  I am waiting for Wen Men something..Smiley Happy

Oh great news, I am back using TT and it seems fine, adding in seasonals on the ends so far so good!...In fact my Hubby is thinking we might get a gallon of the TT, (he loves it)..

Have a good chat..Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I'm here!  Thanks @bebe777 I got my BGT TTS today.  Haven't tried

it yet but I'm hoping it won't be too drying for my hair.  I could not 

resist....the scent is so soothing.  My girlfriend whom I've converted

to using Wen said it smelled like a hippie scent?! LOL.  I'm thinking of 

getting that ODO set of 3 CCs.  I did all my math (correctly ?) and this 

is the best deal for me.  One cannot have enough of Wen.  The more

the merrier!   

Honored Contributor

@AlohaSun wrote:

I'm here!  Thanks @bebe777 I got my BGT TTS today.  Haven't tried

it yet but I'm hoping it won't be too drying for my hair.  I could not 

resist....the scent is so soothing.  My girlfriend whom I've converted

to using Wen said it smelled like a hippie scent?! LOL.  I'm thinking of 

getting that ODO set of 3 CCs.  I did all my math (correctly ?) and this 

is the best deal for me.  One cannot have enough of Wen.  The more

the merrier!   

@AlohaSun, we're over here on the WEN June Chat  thread. just click on the link and join us!!! -- bebe Smiley Happy