WEN

Honored Contributor

If you don't follow Chaz on social media, he has been spending several days in Paris, visiting the perfume houses. I don't know which scent he is working on. Maybe someone else heard him mention which one (or more than one) he is trying to create.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

If you don't follow Chaz on social media, he has been spending several days in Paris, visiting the perfume houses. I don't know which scent he is working on. Maybe someone else heard him mention which one (or more than one) he is trying to create.

Hi, World Traveler, YES I know he's been in Paris all week and I think he comes home this Sunday.  Did you see that bar he was in?  He made up his own drink!  LOL!  It was really pretty.  Different from our bars.  Well, I haven't been in that scene for a while but when I was it was like the ol' west!  Anyway, I hope Chaz makes something without citrus and lavender.  Not that that's a bad thing but a bit too much.  Need something very different.  Chaz will pull it off, I just know it.

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtravler it’s snowing here not predicting too much only about 3 inches. I’ve been thinking about you the past few days because I’m here enjoying my WVM candles. Hope all is well
Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Oh, wow! I don't have snow, but I bet looking outside at snow and burning the Winter Vanilla Mint candle must be AWESOME! It is the perfect one to use during the winter months....great scent! I should have purchased more when he had a sale on his site, but I ended up getting SIX of his candles, different scents, and that pretty well shot my wad of cash for the moment. ha!

Enjoy! Heart

Esteemed Contributor
@worldtravelee that was quick snow is gone already. I did buy a few when Chaz had the sale but should’ve bought more too. From now on I’ll be ordering my candles when Chaz has a sale. I don’t burn as many as I used to because I have more pets but I think I discovered when I can enjoy my candles. I wait until they eat and take their naps. WVM is my all time favorite scent as you know but when this one is finished I’ll be sparking up a WWF.
Respected Contributor

@77yangya wrote:

@World Traveler wrote:

Hi, World Traveler, YES I know he's been in Paris all week and I think he comes home this Sunday.  Did you see that bar he was in?  He made up his own drink!  LOL!  It was really pretty.  Different from our bars.  Well, I haven't been in that scene for a while but when I was it was like the ol' west!  Anyway, I hope Chaz makes something without citrus and lavender.  Not that that's a bad thing but a bit too much.  Need something very different.  Chaz will pull it off, I just know it.

Chaz is home from Paris.  He was saying that 20,000 people watched him board the plane for the journey home!  I was one of them.  Anyway, he said he's going to Italy in June!  The NY place should open maybe end of February or so, they're still not done yet.  You should've seen his dogs so happy to see him when he walked through the door, their tails were wagging!  Hunter was barking, they were SO happy to see him.  He periscoped ALOT of his trip and I watched some.  The Eiffel Tower was all lit up, really amazing but I think you have to see it in person.  I'm a jewelry fan and I got to see the Hope Diamond in person and seeing it on TV did not do it justice, I think the same thing applies to the Eiffel Tower.  I'm so glad he's home safe and had a great time! XXOO

Do we really have to wait until March?! Eek! 😁

Honored Contributor

@Annie15 Wait for what?

Respected Contributor

Are you waiting for the next shipment of the December's TSV?  I'm so glad I got this on auto delivery.  Usually Chaz does a TSV with an RTM and an oil and one classic and one seasonal or something like that but he even said it's more advantageous to do the TSV with just Cleansing Conditioners and what's better than seasonals and all four to choose from.  Some people got all four.  I only got two but I'll get it two more times.  Imagine getting all four on auto delivery!?  WOWEE!

Of course I could be wrong.  Now, don't leave us in suspense, what are you waiting for?  LOL!!!