WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen Bronzing Drops thread

@LAMS 

Thanks for the initial feedback.  My order is being delivered today, so I plan to try them tomorrow.  I'll let you know my initial thoughts.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@LAMS 

Thanks for the initial feedback.  My order is being delivered today, so I plan to try them tomorrow.  I'll let you know my initial thoughts.

@SurferWife @LAMS  This is odd but I thought when the drops were first listed they came in "light, med, dark"?  I guess its just one shade then.. 

Looking fwd to all the feedback also..Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just tried it this morning.  I did a quarter sized amount of body treatment and a quarter of a dropper drops (it only goes halfway up the dropper, and I used half of that) for each leg, another for both arms, and a fourth for neck face and chest. 

It went on smooth and dried quickly.  A few hours later I noticed color (except for the spot below my chin that I missed, lol).  I'm really fair, so it was quite noticeable to me. I think two rounds would be plenty.

I probably won't do any more right now as we're all in quarantine, but once the social life is back in gear I'll start back up.  

Five stars from me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Greenqueen. Thanks for your review!!! So excited about these . I have a friend that is a devoted salon tanner and she is devastated with all the closings. I told her it was time to seek a healthier alternative.
Esteemed Contributor

@quadmimi - The drops I saw that listed light, med or dark were part of the Paradise kit which I think was on yesterday (?). Sorry, the days are starting to blend together these days.

Regular Contributor

Ok, so after I gave a glowing review, I noticed this AM I have lines at my wrists where I washed my hands. How can I avoid this? Even if I wore gloves it would still happen...product needs to get on the top of my hands. Any thoughts?0C9223DC-8868-4CB8-9B65-DD6EA1ED0476.jpeg

Respected Contributor

@Greenqueen wrote:

Ok, so after I gave a glowing review, I noticed this AM I have lines at my wrists where I washed my hands. How can I avoid this? Even if I wore gloves it would still happen...product needs to get on the top of my hands. Any thoughts?0C9223DC-8868-4CB8-9B65-DD6EA1ED0476.jpeg

@GreenqueenI haven't used Chaz's drops yet..(but I hope too) I use have used  St Tropez for a long time...I always wipe whats left on my mitt on the backs of my hands, (avoiding the knucle area) BUT, the new problem is with washing the hands "every second" now it seems, that could be an issue with any self tanner..

(Mine has the color guide & is a foam so it darken's you instantly) so I just swipe a touch on the back of my hands if that happens.

*This probably didn't help you at all though since I am not using it at the moment..

Regular Contributor

I used a glove on my right hand to apply all over my left hand, then switched, so I did not need to wash my hands afterwards.  I used the gloves when applying on the rest of my body, too.

Esteemed Contributor

Haven't ordered this, but in applying other bronzers I'd stop halfway through and wash my hands well, then wash again focusing on just the palms and between fingers at the end.

I'd sort of rub the back of my hands against my forearms to blend bronzer at the wrist and back of my hands. Never had any line where the color just stopped.

Applying with gloves on is ok ( if it doesn't drive you crazy. )

Super Contributor

I used the drops for the first time after I showered yesterday. I used a full dropper (which fills half way up) and about a tablespoon of NIBT. I used on left arm and left leg along with my neck and chest.  I am rather fair skinned with sunspots/freckles on arms and chest. I saw a bit of color after about an hour but really noticed a difference at more like the 2nd or 3rd hour.  It doesn't look orangey at all on me and I like the subtle look it gives. It really is noticeable when I hold it next to my arm/leg that I didn't do. One of the best parts is ABSOLUTELY NO SMELL!  I love it! WIll buy again. 

*One issue I had was getting it between my fingers. I must have not washed good enough afterwords - probably didn't pay close attention when I was applying either so I will be more careful next time.