WEN

Respected Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

@sueinsfI'm glad you checked!  I figured that was what would happen, so I went and cancelled mine, too.  I ordered three more bottles when Chaz was on air, so I now have a gallon equivalent coming.  I sure hope it performs as well as WVM and PPL do.  I need to go back and watch the video to see if the WCT sold out, I caught Courtney saying that they were down to 2,100 bottles of it when I was ordering, Chaz seemed surprised.

@CamilleP Looks like it hasn't sold out - still available.  I thought I heard Chaz say in the video that he would be on tomorrow morning, so I'm sure it will make it to that presentation.  Not sure after that.  But it would be sad if the new winter seasonal only made it through two presentions in November, although I understand their quantities right now are more limited than in years past.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@CamilleP wrote:

@sueinsfI'm glad you checked!  I figured that was what would happen, so I went and cancelled mine, too.  I ordered three more bottles when Chaz was on air, so I now have a gallon equivalent coming.  I sure hope it performs as well as WVM and PPL do.  I need to go back and watch the video to see if the WCT sold out, I caught Courtney saying that they were down to 2,100 bottles of it when I was ordering, Chaz seemed surprised.

@CamilleP Looks like it hasn't sold out - still available.  I thought I heard Chaz say in the video that he would be on tomorrow morning, so I'm sure it will make it to that presentation.  Not sure after that.  But it would be sad if the new winter seasonal only made it through two presentions in November, although I understand their quantities right now are more limited than in years past.

@sueinsf 

@CamilleP 

The Chocolate Truffle and Wild Berry are still available.  

I'm glad I managed to catch this morning's show just in time to get (another) extra WVM before it sold out.

For anyone that happens to be on TikTok, Chaz will be doing a tutorial there on Black Friday at 11:30 am pacific/2:30 pm eastern time.  He said there will be giveaways and sales during that time too.  (I don't belong to TikTok.)

Respected Contributor

My WCT has shipped, well the label was created. Expected delivery is 11-26 YAY. 

I have 2 WCT orders that are still on waitlist. Placed on different days but both with free shipping. I don't want to cancel them cuz they are on AD. Don't you think they would fill the waitlist orders first? Oh well we will see what happens. I'm glad that one of them is shipping Cat Very Happy

Respected Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

My WCT has shipped, well the label was created. Expected delivery is 11-26 YAY. 

I have 2 WCT orders that are still on waitlist. Placed on different days but both with free shipping. I don't want to cancel them cuz they are on AD. Don't you think they would fill the waitlist orders first? Oh well we will see what happens. I'm glad that one of them is shipping Cat Very Happy

@FleaMktQn One of the reasons I cancelled my original waitlist was that it had a different item number and I wasn't sure QVC would actually fulfill it.  It was easier to just cancel that and repurchase under the current item number which was a few bucks cheaper anyway.  Mine still says Preparing Your Order.

Respected Contributor

@sueinsf   I placed an order yesterday for a WCT and that's the one that is shipping. I'm still holding on to hope that the waitlist orders will be filled. Or maybe see what Chaz offers for his black friday sale. 

Respected Contributor

My current plan for Black Friday on Chaz's site is to order some of the ancilliary products in the new fall and winter formulas, and probably some of the texturizing spray in FGP and WVM, since it's being discontinued.

What is everyone else planning on, since the Q has been such a bust this year?

Super Contributor

Well I am hoping his sale is on everything - I will get a Bella Spirit Mousse, a styling gel - not sure which one yet, I received a sample of Honesty CC and really liked it so I may get a CC, and probably more! : )

Honored Contributor

@scullychick wrote:

Well I am hoping his sale is on everything - I will get a Bella Spirit Mousse, a styling gel - not sure which one yet, I received a sample of Honesty CC and really liked it so I may get a CC, and probably more! : )

I think the Black Friday sale may be concentrated more on sets and gift options, rather than across the board sales.  He said the better time to purchase skin care, for example, would be the December 40% sale.

I'm curious about what he's going to be offering on TikTok (as well as answering questions), but I'm not going to join it just to find out.

Honored Contributor

@FleaMktQn wrote:

@sueinsf   I placed an order yesterday for a WCT and that's the one that is shipping. I'm still holding on to hope that the waitlist orders will be filled. Or maybe see what Chaz offers for his black friday sale. 

I broke down and ordered a WCT this morning.  I was going to wait to try it in the RTM first because of my sensitivity to scents, but after listening to his presentation yesterday (and because I love chocolate and hazelnuts) I thought I'd take the chance while it's on sale and free shipping.

But I just looked at my order and it says "Advance Order" now.  It didn't say that when I ordered.😡  It showed a delivery date of 12/3, but now who knows when or if I'll get it.

I don't mind ordering an advance order, but please tell me that before I hit the 'place order' button!!🤬

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP wrote:

My current plan for Black Friday on Chaz's site is to order some of the ancilliary products in the new fall and winter formulas, and probably some of the texturizing spray in FGP and WVM, since it's being discontinued.

What is everyone else planning on, since the Q has been such a bust this year?

@CamilleP 

I'm going to wait and see what's on sale.  I just need a few things and I'm not going to go overboard just because other things are on sale.

Chaz said the two reasons there isn't much in stock here is because of his supply problems and QVC not placing orders since their warehouse fire.