WEN

Respected Contributor

Listened to Chaz on Facebook yesterday and he said they are going to have a REALLY AMAZING Black Friday day specials on his site, no BF sales on QVC so he said instead they will have a very good one which will include sets so be on the lookout! 

Honored Contributor

But the Black Friday sales will be one day only.

And Cyber Monday deals too.

Also, winter Chocolate Truffle should be coming in later this month or next month.  It will be at the same sale price as PPL is.

Supply chain and raw material problems continue to be "insane" according to him.  Especially problematic has been 319/613 and styling cremes.

Respected Contributor

Makes me glad I've got SC backstocks, thanks for the extra info, @geezerette !

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the updates @SandGirl !  I am actually on my last styling cream, so I will buy some on his Black Friday sale.  That's really the only thing I need, but if the sale is going to be that good then I will indulge.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

Chaz will be on QVC (main) Tuesday 8 pm eastern show for a hit presenting the winter 32 CCs—including the Chocolate Truffle!  At the sale price of $43.50.

Also, I’m not sure his Black Friday sale will be across the board.  He seemed to be focusing more on what he called bundles and gift sets.  (So @SurferWife I'm not sure any of the styling cremes will be on sale.)  He said the better time to get skin care would be in December with the 40% off sale.

Black Friday will have the 16oz. Classic CC sets that were a holiday staple for so long at QVC.  Also sets/gift boxes of Blessings and Classics UNIBT.  I’m not sure both of those will be UNIBT or not—he kind of rambles sometimes and I don’t always quite understand.🤷‍♀️  But gift sets of something in Blessings and Classics.☺️

All Black Friday offerings will be for that day only and limited quantities, meaning first come first served.

He didn’t mention what would be offered for Cyber Monday, but did say each sale would be different.

Also—unrelated to the sales—he was shooting the photos for “Harmony”.  It will be honeycomb/tangerine/ginger and he was photographing a honeycomb.  He had to stop at one point to correct Riley who was behind him and was eating the honeycomb while he was doing the video.😂  (So @CamilleP I suppose you won't find any of those products very "harmonious" to you!☹️)

Respected Contributor

@geezerette   I don't know about the Harmony, it will depend on whether the trimonium honey complex is front and center in the ingredient stack, or down the list some. 

On the "WEN News" front, I got an e-mail this morning, it looks like the texturizing treatment spray is going to be discontinued, it's all on clearance pricing, so far as I could tell at a quick glance at the sales page.  So for everyone who uses it, now's your chance to stock up!  I found that it didn't do much for my militantly straight hair, but I still find myself tempted to buy some, just in case....I don't know what, LOL!

Honored Contributor

@CamilleP 

I got that email today too.  If Clearance means a product is not coming back, there are going to be a lot of unhappy WENners because several scents look like they're being retired too.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Wen Black Friday Sale

[ Edited ]

Thank you, thank you, thank you @geezerette for posting the scoop!  I do want to support Chaz by ordering when he is on but it is so hard for me to catch him with his hits. I will be certain to tune in for Tuesday's show.

I am not on any social media except this forum and the other one created last year, so I'm out of the loop with a lot of information. I really appreciate you taking the time to post.

ETA Thank you to all who post, I was just really excited to see what was in this most recent report that @geezerette posted. 😳😬

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

@BExplorer 

You're certainly welcome.  🥰

I do what I can because I know some are not on other social media but are loyal to their WEN.  He seems to spend more time with TicTok and even Instagram, but I am not on either of those.  I probably miss a lot.  

It's hard to catch the hits because he can't/doesn't post about them in advance anymore.  So unless I happen to catch the video as it's started there's no way to know when he'll be on.  And sometimes QVC will ask him to be on at the last minute.

Now that the inventory is so low here at QVC, I think Chaz is trying to make up for what they used to have and so many customers have come to count on for the holiday period.  It's tough when he's still having supply problems though.

Respected Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Chaz will be on QVC (main) Tuesday 8 pm eastern show for a hit presenting the winter 32 CCs—including the Chocolate Truffle!  At the sale price of $43.50.

I just checked my waitlist order and I paid $46.40 but it had free shipping, so if it's $43.50 with shipping I come out a tiny bit ahead.  If it's free shipping I'm not sure if they will give me an adjustment since it was ordered in September but they might and I'd ask anyway.

I am definitely looking forward to trying this one and glad it will (hopefully) be in stock on Tuesday.