WEN

Honored Contributor

Wen - August 27, 4pm ET- TeamWen chat on periscope -- wenbychazdean account

[ Edited ]

There's going to be a Wen Q&A live video stream on Chaz's periscope account this thursday (tomorrow) afternoon at 1pm PT / 4pm ET.

Chaz has two facebook accounts. I generally read the chazdeafanpage more often because he posts to that account more often. 

He has a second wenbychazdean facebook page which I think is done in connection with his Guthy Renkert (GR) infomercial. -- This post below came from the wenbychazdean account and was posted on August 21st. It may have been set up with GR a while back and possibly GR has been promoting this date and time so that it couldn't be changed. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - Wen Quick Links - periscope - QVC WEN forum - Wen Sept 5th TSV 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th August Chat 2015 - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

___ 

Heads up WENNERS! Next Thursday, August 27, 2015 we're going to have a question and answer session starting at 1PM PT/4 PM ET on Periscope through the @wenbychazdean Twitter account. Follow us and tune in to learn some tips and tricks! ‪#‎WEN‬ ‪#‎WENbyChazDean‬ ‪#‎QandA‬. Post topics you'd like us to talk about here!

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - August 27, 4pm ET- chat w/ Chaz on periscope

There's going to be a Wen Q&A live video stream on Chaz's periscope account TODAY -- this afternoon at 1pm PT / 4pm ET.

Chaz has two facebook accounts. I generally read the chazdeafanpage more often because he posts to that account more often. 

He has a second wenbychazdean facebook page which I think is done in connection with his Guthy Renkert (GR) infomercial. -- This post below came from the wenbychazdean account and was posted on August 21st. It may have been set up with GR a while back and possibly GR has been promoting this date and time so that it couldn't be changed. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy  Wen FAQ - Wen 101 - Wen News - Wen Quick Links - periscope - QVC WEN forum - Wen Sept 5th TSV 613, BGT & MIF available Sept 19th August Chat 2015 - Wen Abbreviations Glossary

___ 

Heads up WENNERS! Next Thursday, August 27, 2015 we're going to have a question and answer session starting at 1PM PT/4 PM ET on Periscope through the @wenbychazdean Twitter account. Follow us and tune in to learn some tips and tricks! ‪#‎WEN‬ ‪#‎WENbyChazDean‬ ‪#‎QandA‬. Post topics you'd like us to talk about here!

___

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - August 27, 4pm ET- chat w/ Team Wen on periscope -- wenbychazdean twitter account

[ Edited ]

UPDATE!!!

I just discovered that Chaz & Team Wen have three twitter accounts. Chaz has his personal "Chaz Dean" account. 

I think that Team wen has two additional accounts: webbychazdean and chazdeanstudio. 

This afternoon's 1pm PT / 4pm ET periscope Wen Q&A live video stream is going to be on the Team Wen "wenbychazdean" periscope account. -- I think this chat is being done in conjunction with Guthy Renkert.

-- bebeSmiley Happy

Tune in today at 1 PM PT/4 PM ET via @wenbychazdean #Periscope 4 Q&A w/ #TeamWEN! All WENquiries welcome! ow.ly/i/cDYY6

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - August 27, 4pm ET- chat w/ Team Wen on periscope -- wenbychazdean twitter account

Did anyone attend the chat?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

VaBelle, I set time aside to watch it. It was done through GR and I didn't recognize any of the four (I think) people who were doing the periscope feed. 

If you were new to Wen is probably was helpful because they did share some good general info. I had heard it all before, so it wasn't that interesting for me. They kept saying "Chaz might know more" which I found frustrating... but that's just me. 

I had set up a periscope account and signed up for the iOS app, but I wasn't able to join the live feed and ask questions. I think I'll have to go to Apple and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh well, there's always a next time. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I popped in and out. They answered my question regarding BGT. The BGT CC dries my hair out, but I luv the scent, so does that mean the BGT ReMoist will dry my hair out as well? They said "no". It's what I wanted to hear, so I'm happy.
**Suz**
Honored Contributor

Thanks

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

@bebe777 wrote:

@VaBelle35 wrote:

VaBelle, I set time aside to watch it. It was done through GR and I didn't recognize any of the four (I think) people who were doing the periscope feed. 

If you were new to Wen is probably was helpful because they did share some good general info. I had heard it all before, so it wasn't that interesting for me. They kept saying "Chaz might know more" which I found frustrating... but that's just me. 

I had set up a periscope account and signed up for the iOS app, but I wasn't able to join the live feed and ask questions. I think I'll have to go to Apple and figure out what I'm doing wrong. Oh well, there's always a next time. Smiley Happy

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Yes, I attended the chat. It wasn't done through GR.  It was hosted by Chaz's customer service team.  Craig, the operations manager was reading and answering questions along with Sarah and Brittney....they are part of the team answering calls to Chaz's CS. And the few times Craig said Chaz might know more is because people were asking about future products...Craig defered to Chaz as he should have Smiley Wink

I thought it was a good informative first periscope for the wenbychazdean account. 

bruingirl

live....laugh....love