WEN

Honored Contributor

Re: Wen - Alert - special offers during Nov 11-13 visit

Yesterday, Chaz sent out an email in which he shared some special offers which will be in his upcoming shows from November 11-13. 

While the Bamboo Green Tea EDP, the Mandarin Italian FIg EDP and the 20oz Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment (in either 613 or 319) are not in the QVC listings yet,  the other two special Event Priced kits (which are available in the Classic scents) are available for purchase:

WEN by Chaz Dean 32oz Cleansing Conditioner w/ Styling Creme -- $47.96

WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8oz  -- $54.55

The 8oz supersized Remoist frequently sells out as soon as it is first shown on air (sometimes scents in 5-15 minutes), so you may want to pick the 8oz Remoist up now. The 4oz Remoist regularly sells at QVC for $58.

Also, there is a new 5-piece Classic set available which @cac140 outlined in her New Classic five piece gift set thread...

WEN by Chaz Dean Classic 5-Piece Gift Set -- $69.96

A cost value analysis for these three special offers is in message #2 of this thread.

___

Chaz's shows and segments on QVC (all times are Eastern Time):

FRIDAY - 11/11

* 3am - Late NIght Gifts with GIna -- Wen segment

* 11am - Wen show (one hour)

SATURDAY - 11/12

* 6am - Wen show (one hour)

and on QVC's Beauty iQ streaming channel...

SUNDAY - 11/13

* 8pm - Beauty iQ with GIna

___

@jaxs mom has all the upcoming Wen show info in her Wen show schedule change now 11/11/16 11 am EST thread.

-- bebe Smiley Happy

P.S. In @Suz585's FAS - Fall Apple Spice - CC sale thread she let everyone know that at  Chaz's site, the his Fall Apple Spice line is available for 50% off of Chaz's regular prices. That's an amazing value. Thanks Chaz!!! Smiley Happy

___

Chaz's email from November 9th: 

Don't miss Chaz and WEN in November on QVC
View this email in your browser
Celebrate Thanksgiving early with WEN!

Just in time for your Holiday gift giving, Chaz is back at QVC for just a handful of shows! Don't miss any of these great deals and check out some of our featured items below.

Our show schedule is below, Beauty iQ shows are not on the normal QVC channel. They will be on the new Beauty iQ channel from QVC. Please check with your local provider for channel information.

SUPERSIZED!

Launching in a huge 20oz size, if you love the Ultra Nourishing Intensive Body Treatment, now you'll never be without. If you haven't tried it yet, now's the time to see why it has over 500 5-Star reviews at QVC
Coming Soon

Two of our most popular scents, now in Eau de Parfums from WEN. Try Bamboo Green Tea and Mandarin Italian Fig. Perfectly balanced and great for both men and women.
Coming Soon

A great gift, and one of our most popular sets on QVC. Pick up a 32oz Cleansing Conditioner and 6oz Styling Creme with an event price of just $47.96, and get it with 4 Easy Pays! Choose from Sweet Almond Mint, Tea Tree, Fig, Cucumber Aloe, Lavender or Pomegranate.
Shop Now

Just in time for harsh winter weather, don't miss the 8oz super-sized ReMoist Hydrating Hair Mask. This set includes the must have WEN shower comb and is event priced at $54.55 and 5 Easy Pays of $10.91!
*oz ReMoist with Shower Comb
Shop Now

Follow us on social!

___

___

Honored Contributor

Cost analysis for current special offers 

I'll add the info for the two other kits when they are available at QVC. Smiley Happy

______

32oz Cleansing Conditioner with Styling Creme

WEN by Chaz Dean 32oz Cleansing Conditioner w/ Styling Creme - A234934

Great Gifts

WEN by Chaz Dean 32oz Cleansing Conditioner w/ Styling Creme

Available for 4 Easy Payments

Event Price - $47.96 

(regular QVC price is $58.00)

3.9 of 5 Stars (198)

__

Cost analysis: 

* 32oz Classic Cleansing Conditioner -- $49.50

* 6oz Classic Styling Creme -- $24

If you purchased both of these product individually from QVC they would cost $73.50 as opposed to the current $47.96 event price. -- This is a 35% savings off of the combined individual prices. Additionally, you only have to pay one $3 S&H charge instead of two (if you purchased them individually). 

Chaz usually offers this set twice a year. This is a good value if you go through a lot of the Wen Styling Creme... like @Wen_Woman does. Smiley Wink

_______

8oz Remoist with Wen Comb

WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8oz - A254708

Customer Top Rated

WEN by Chaz Dean Deluxe Re-moist Mask, 8oz

Available for 5 Easy Payments

Event price - $54.55 

(regular QVC price is $66.00... when it's available which is only one or two times a year)

4.5 of 5 Stars (49)

__

Cost analysis: 

* 8oz Classic Remoist - $116 value (based on 4oz Remoist $58 regular price) 

* Wen Comb - $15 at Chaz's site 

If you purchased both of these product individually from QVC (and Chaz's site) they would cost $131 as opposed to the current $54.55 event price. -- This is a 58% savings off of the combined individual prices. Additionally, you only have to pay one $3 S&H charge instead of $3 for the Remoist at QVC and whatever the S&H charge for the Wen Come is at Chaz's site.

Chaz offers the 8oz Remoist (with the Wenderful Wen) once or twice a year. It's a crazy good value and gets snapped up and is usually gone for good as soon as it's featured in one of Chaz's Wen shows (sometimes in 5-15 minutes). -- This is one time that I recommend that you purchase this value in advance because it is gone so very quickly. 

This set also includes the wenderful Wen Comb which I am just wild about. -- It has saved my baby fine hair from endless torment. Really!! Smiley Happy

The Remoist is one of Chaz's most expensive products because the raw ingredients are very expensive. I think that's probably why the Remoist is rarely offered at a special value, and this is an amazing value. -- If you did manage to snap up the September TSV (which included a 4oz Remoist) then you're already set. Otherwise this is a crazy good value. -- FYI, you can still purchase the  4-Pc Classic & Seasonal Treatment Kit for $76.96 which is a great value and includes that 4oz Remoist.

_______

_______

5-piece Wen Classic set

Plus, there is a new 5-piece Classic set available which @cac140 outlined in her New Classic five piece gift set thread...
WEN by Chaz Dean Classic 5-Piece Gift Set - A284384

New

WEN by Chaz Dean Classic 5-Piece Gift Set

Available for 3 Easy Payments

Event price - $69.96 

(regular QVC price is $85.00)

__

Cost analysis: 

* 16oz Cleansing Conditioner -- $29

* 6oz Styling Creme -- $24

* 6oz Replenishing Treatment Mist -- $27

* 6oz Volumizing Treatment Spray -- $30 

* 7.5oz Mousse -- $28

If you purchased both of these product individually from QVC they would cost $138 as opposed to the current $69.96 event price. -- This is a 49% savings off of the combined individual prices. Additionally, you only have to pay one $3 S&H charge instead of five S&H charges (if you purchased them individually). 

This is an excellent value for this kit. -- If you are new to Wen this kit gives yo a great opportunity to try a number of products that a lot of Wenners regularly use. -- For new Wenners, I think the Tea Tree kit is probably the best selection. Many Wenners (including myself) started with the Tea Tree formula. Pomegranate is also another formula that works well for most Wenners. Smiley Happy

______

Super Contributor

@bebe777  thanks 

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Have you purchased any of the fragrances?  If so, do you have any recommendations? 

Thank you!

Respected Contributor

Thanks @bebe777...I am making good use of the FAS sale!!...Now if we can get some great Wen kids deals, that would be the "icing" in my world...Smiley Happy

Hope your doing well

Honored Contributor

@bebe777

Very good to 'see' you.  I have missed and worried about you.

Hope all is well.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @bebe777. Welcome back glad to see you.  Hope all is well with you and yours. Started the coq10 quite a few weeks ago and it's great wish I started sooner.  Hope it continues to help during the winter months if you know what I mean. Thanks for that.  Cannot wait to get my hands on few tubs of that NBT. 

Contributor

Got it! Thank you @bebe777!! 

Valued Contributor

Thank you for the alert @bebe777! 💐

Honored Contributor

Thank you! bebe777 😍